• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/8XhfVNbq42w

This time on Dragon Ball Super: Kakumei Saga...

• Grand Priest gathers the 12 Angels from each respective universe to discuss secret information that only he & the Angels are supposed to know without giving any word out to the Zenos about this and suddenly an unknown figure appears!
  • A familiar face becomes a God of Destruction?! (I'll give you a hint: https://youtu.be/s4ckpljnWyM)
  • Where is Goku anywhere to be found?!
Find out in the 1st video link above right now!

I can see that happening for real lol

He'll probably appear around as long as Vegito in DBH maybe slightly less. So maybe 3-4 minutes on screen and maybe a total fuse time of around 1-2 minute.

How is people denying on Youtube that Gogeta will still be weaker than Vegito Blue in this movie. Was it ever stated that the fusion dance is weaker than Potara fusion?

AppleLord said:
How is people denying on Youtube that Gogeta will still be weaker than Vegito Blue in this movie. Was it ever stated that the fusion dance is weaker than Potara fusion?
Yes during the Buu saga from King Kai

As far as I remember, he never said anything about the strength part, only the time limit thing.

Old kai never said anything about strength, only said it's better fusion method because it has no time limit and doesn't require the dance to fuse.

There is few evidence that Vegito is superior but old kai never flat out said potara is "stronger"

I think the reason why people thought the Potara Fusion is stronger was because of that one line that said anybody can fuse with Potara even if they are at different lvls of power. Compared to Fusion Dance which you can only perform if you are at a similar lvl of power with the other fusee.

Peter1129 said:
I think the reason why people thought the Potara Fusion is stronger was because of that one line that said anybody can fuse with Potara even if they are at different lvls of power. Compared to Fusion Dance which you can only perform if you are at a similar lvl of power with the other fusee.
Which never made sense because Goku never mentioned the resulting fusion wouldn't have the full strength of both fighters, i thought I was the only one who noticed this

@ZERO Didn't Gowasu said in the Anime that the potara fusion lasts for an hour and speeds up if they use SSB (well, the 2nd part was heavily implied in the episode but not directly stated by Gowasu)?

Hopefully SSB doesn't burn up energy and the time limit for Gogeta as well.

Didn't Kefla fusion last for 2 episodes when in-universe she was around for only 3-4 min? Toei doesn't care for time limit, they can have Gogeta on screen for 10 min while saying he's been around for only 1-2 min.

@ZERO That would support the assumption more since Kefla > Vegito pre-TOP & Kefla used 2 transformations which would use more power and speeds up the time limit slightly faster than Vegito in SSB when Vegito lasted 5 mins (on-screen) while you stated that Kefla lasted less time than their fusion.

Ehh it's more like inconsistent showings of time. Remember how 5 minutes on Namek was like 4 hours or something. But 48 minutes in the ToP was just somewhat around 4-5 hours or a bit more.

^Pretty much

48min turned to be like 5 hours worth of screen time, 5 min on Namek was like 5-6 episodes, shortly they just don't care. They butchered Vegito in Zamasu arc because they wanted Trunks to take the spotlights.

Fusion is as long as the plot needs it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back