• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts are facts Serius. Now moving on,do you guys have any idea what is the explenation for using SSJG after that first time? I know that they trained for 3 whole years, but is that it? And I'm kinda dissapointed that they didn't have Vegeta go through the same process as Goku,it would have made complete sense...

Sirius The EM Troll said:
Derpmaster9000 said:
Actually the OBD has started to shift their stance on db just a tad as of late and while they may not have recognized cell as SS level they have actually put zen'o at multiverse level which is higher then even what WE have him at.
They never will because he's not SS. Also, they use multiverse level as the same as we use multi-universal.
Oh boy here we go again, this is not the OBD bro, good luck proving Cell is Frieza level here.

"Facts" are not facts? Good luck proving anybody in Pre-Super DBZ has ss busted. I'll be waiting a long tmie for proof since it doesn't exist lol. How is it downplaying when, no matter WHAT scaling you do, nobody Pre-Super has ever done anything close to that, and there's no way around that part. I can play by this wiki's rules about that tidbit, it's still wrong lol.

Ok,so we have to deal with downplaying haters just because DB is way to good and we can't have a day without dealing with these people.Awesome.

Hello base form frieza supernova was like high dwarf star level with a bit of effort imagin final from then 17 and 18 who each could 1 shot final form frieza with a bit of effort then their is imperfect cell then their is semi perfect cell then perfect cell then super perfect cell like cell is solar system level get over it get back to the topic.

Yeah, we are straying from the Topic at hand here, back to discussing Super, new ep is only like 3 days away, time sure flies XD

DBZMLP12345 said:
Yeah, we are straying from the Topic at hand here, back to discussing Super, new ep is only like 3 days away, time sure flies XD
I want them to expand on the Time Ring. Would be cool if anyone using one in addition to Time Travel has limited space/time manipulation.

Via beating the ever loving crap out of him and disintegrating him with a Kamehameha. Just like the classics. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

The real cal howard said:
Via beating the ever loving crap out of him and disintegrating him with a Kamehameha. Just like the classics. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
that normally happens lol

Master Xar said:
I hate downplayers just as much as Queen and DBZMLP, we pretty much all hate them, DBZ especially nowadays, gets a lot of hate, lowball, and downplay. I even pointed out how to people nowadays see universe level as "unimpressive" just because Dragonball is now on that level, watch... As soon as they reach Multiverse+ people will see multiversal as unimpressive even though people now see multiversal especially multiverse+ as "OP". I had honestly found a thread on comicvine where they had Cell in all his forms in a gauntlet against Toriko even though he obviously solos, hell even Frieza before ROF beats Toriko rather easily, and OBD and comicvine downplay Cell's solar system statement because "no one in the series has shown anything close" - never give up <--- user on comicvine
Trust me there are plenty of downplayers on comicvine and OBD
yep I agree and dbz is the most downplayed verse in fiction ,it really is

I've even seen people saying Saiyan saga Vegeta will loose to real earth because he can't survive a nuclear bomb etc.

there are even guys that thinks Goku can't bust a planet and guys that think beerus,whis are only star level at best Rolf.

btw that never give up guy is a real downplayer he thinks Goku in buu saga isn't even multi-planetary lmao and there are plenty upon plenty of people that will say ridiculous things about dbz

am glad I didn't see anyone like this on this site

It's both. There's many people who think Luffy solos the verse, and there's many people who think Goku solos Marvel and DC. I personally can't stand both sides. Luckily, we have a bunch of good, logical people here.

The real cal howard said:
Except Buu

I've even seen people saying Saiyan saga Vegeta will loose to real earth because he can't survive a nuclear bomb etc.

there are even guys that thinks Goku can't bust a planet and guys that think beerus,whis are only star level at best Rolf.

btw that never give up guy is a real downplayer he thinks Goku in buu saga isn't even multi-planetary lmao and there are plenty upon plenty of people that will say ridiculous things about dbz

This guy kept saying that Beerus and Whis are star level and now that I proved him wrong he claims super is not canon as Toriyama only outlines the plot

So apparently, whenever a dc or marvel character blows up a planet, it's factual, but for dbz it's impossible, even when there's legit moments of those characters destroying planets.

This guy kept saying that Beerus and Whis are star level and now that I proved him wrong he claims super is not canon as Toriyama only outlines the plot

Oooooh I would love to see that, I really, really don't like that guy, he himself is honestly just there to piss off the Dragonball community on there.

Also what are your usernames on comicvine (you and Beerus1000)?

Pfft,all of those saying that Super is only outlined by Toriyama should get it in their heads that comic book stories are even worst when it comes to what's cannon and what's not, at least we know who our main boss is.Toriyama.

Oooooh I would love to see that, I really, really don't like that guy, he himself is honestly just there to piss off the Dragonball community on there.

Also what are your usernames on comicvine (you and Beerus1000)?

Oh no this happened on Deviantart.My username there is IHaveSeventeenFaces.You can see me there and...maybe follow me.

Would if I could man, for some reason on mobile I can't make an account there, and I threw out my computer because of it having TERRIBLE ram and crapped out on me all the time. But also mostly because I want to be as FAR away from deviantart as possible for personal reasons....

Let's get back on topic, what do you expect from this arc?

The Queen Diclonius said:
Aneta97 said:
The Queen Diclonius said:
I HAD heard somewhere that the 12 universes were contained in the hypothetical 13th Universe where Zeno lives BEFORE I remembered that the existence of those 6 former universes precluded that theory, otherwise it would have been 19. I was wrong, that's it.
Okay,I get you now. Sorry if I sounded rude, I kinda have a "downplayer trauma" lol
Don't worry, it's something I share too, though I AM still trying to live within the rules of the VS Wiki, and like the staff have said, 3-A has a WIDE range. You can still destroy a billion universes and be merely 3-A if they all share the same space-time. That was what confused me. ^_^
not all rules of vs wiki can be applied to DB or other fictional stuffs

Yeah it has been really good, but I'm just so goddamn impatient for the next episode, I feel like a kid when I used to watch dbz kai.

Alrighty. So it seems that we're getting really close to 400 here. Anybody want to make the next thread by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back