• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if they switched fusions if Vegito starts failing and they defuse (somehow PIS magic??) then Gogeta suddenly comes into the fray XD

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Hmm do you think we'll see SSB Gogeta or Vegito?
Neither.Trunks and Vegeta will do fusion so that Goku can sneak and seal merged Zamasu.

Otherwise if they form Vegetto they won't be able to peform Mafuba and they wouldn't be able to kill fused Zamasu anyway,since he is still immortal.

So if Vegeta & Trunks fuse,while they fight with Zamasu,Goku will prepare for Mafuba

I'll say no fusions beerus will interupt this and battles black zamasu, giving time for goku to prepare the mafuba, beerus dies and zamasu and black are sealed, the end.

Aimenaltair said:
I'll say no fusions beerus will interupt this and battles black zamasu, giving time for goku to prepare the mafuba, beerus dies and zamasu and black are sealed, the end.
That's highllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly unlikely.....

Yea,right now Beerus doesn't have access to either time machine or time rings and we don't know if Whis can open portal to another timeline

Since Whis and Vados are angels, that increases the chances for Soul Manipulation. Come on make it happen XD

Shock97 said:
Since Whis and Vados are angels, that increases the chances for Soul Manipulation. Come on make it happen XD
Not to mention a chance for intangible and/or non-corporeality

Man I would hate to be the poor bastard that has to face Whis at full power

Also does that make Daishinkan an Archangel o_O

LordAizenSama said:
The whole plot for this arc is insane PIS. The fact that Black or Zamasu apparently suck at finding and killing the remaining humans is ludicrious. Why don't they just do a nappa and annihiliate the place ?
This arc has been a disaster feat wise, which sucks because the arc itself is really good. If this arc was the only arc in all of dragonball we'd have building level characters with subsonic speed.

Not to mention a chance for intangible and/or non-corporeality

Man I would hate to be the poor bastard that has to face Whis at full power

Also does that make Daishinkan an Archangel o_O

Yep it does make them angels

This arc has been a disaster feat wise, which sucks because the arc itself is really good. If this arc was the only arc in all of dragonball we'd have building level characters with subsonic speed.

Except for when Whis said Zeno destroyed 6 universes completely, Whis traveling from U7 to U10 in a short amount of time, and if we get more clarification, Vegeta destroying the HTC for quite possibly a 2-C feat, but that one is still controversial.

Also Goku Black traveling from waste space between U6-7 to earth in 10s

Immortality

Beerus erase hax

Acusality with time ring & immortality

FTW395 said:
mm. It's typical dragon ball really. the amount of dc they can inflict is upto the authors and or plots discretion.

I just Pre-Order Xenoverse 2! How can I download Black Goku? Or I've to wait until the 25? Because I already installed the game, but i can't play yet.

HokageMangaVox said:
I just Pre-Order Xenoverse 2! How can I download Black Goku? Or I've to wait until the 25? Because I already installed the game, but i can't play yet.
I have a physical copy pre-ordered.

Wait! Plot hole? Nah, but from where is the Goku's body that Zamasu takes to become Black Goku? Since that Goku suppose to already met Zamasu, and the Time Ring only goes to the Future. However, that Goku didn't knew who Zamasu/Black was. He didn't recognize his voice, Ki or color skin even do Zamasu was the main suspect, and Goku already knew Zamasu's Ki. o_O

How about an arc where one of the angels (Whis type characters)of another universe decides that a enough is enough and compromises the God of Destruction and builds his own army to overthrow Zeno.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
How about an arc where one of the angels (Whis type characters)of another universe decides that a enough is enough and compromises the God of Destruction and builds his own army to overthrow Zeno.
That is cool but I don't think it will happen.

Darkmon cns said:
Isn't going be the next universal world tornument or something?
I think that will be at the end of super.
Acording to the latest news it is DEFFINITELY not ending at 100 episodes, multiversal tornament will happen and probably another arc after that. We have lots and lots of more DBS to go guys ! ^_^

What if Vegeta goes potara with Trunks instead of Goku. Would you guys be dissappointed if that's the case or would you like it more?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back