• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to quote Alex "So, how are they gonna "beat" Zamamasu?"

1.- SSB Vegetto

2.- Ma Fuba

3.- Zen-chan! 2 hours ago

LordGriffin1000 said:
Just heard Whis and Vados are Angels is this true?
i think it should be Whis and Vados weakness in a way they stop functioning until the new God of destruction is being titled

So i just watched the episode I'd say it was a good one. The best part would be when Vegeta Overwhelmed Black. The funniest part was when Mai sniped Black and made him fall over. The next episode preview seems to show Black cutting open a portal to different dimension. Also Black & Zamasu's fusion is kinda what I expected. So the Angels in Dragon ball are kind of like robots that only remain active to serve the gods of destruction... Weird

well upgrade bulma "Will fix it at the speed of light" SOL bulma confirmed XDDDD

in all seriousness Vegeta gaining that kind of strength to the point the reactive evolution of Goku Black isn't that enough kind of makes this go insane and did ANYONE see the scythe in Goku Black's hand it seems to have cause a cut in the space-time continiumm (Don't quote me on this) as you can see some abnormal slash that looked like Black opened something

Vegeta is finally a solid 3-A (Takes a breath of freash air) what wonderful world.

And Vegeta 30 episodes ago said they are near their limit :D.I knew that was bs line,that TOEI didn't think about.In DB as long as you train you'll get stronger

Trunks isnt beating them anymore, thats kind of sad, I hoped he could be the hero in this arc.

PaChi2 said:
Trunks isnt beating them anymore, thats kind of sad, I hoped he could be the hero in this arc.
What if Trunks & Vegeta fuse to fight merged Zamasu while Goku is preparing for perfect mafubA?

Can you all guess what I'm excited about? Yuh-huh, it's the fact that Vados is not dead and may return someday! Like U7 Kaioshin said, Whis and Vados are angels, and if their God of Destruction dies, they cease functioning until a new one is chosen. Oh, happy days! XD

FTW395 said:
r.i.p. Black has only Supersonic reaction speed since he couldn't react to the bullet.
It would actually be far less then that considering how far away the shot was fired, lol.

LordAizenSama said:
It would actually be far less then that considering how far away the shot was fired, lol.
That is so inconsistent, Raditz the first dbz enemy, who is far far far weaker than Black could have easily catched that bullet.

Dark649 said:
That is so inconsistent, Raditz the first dbz enemy, who is far far far weaker than Black could have easily catched that bullet.
The whole plot for this arc is insane PIS. The fact that Black or Zamasu apparently suck at finding and killing the remaining humans is ludicrious. Why don't they just do a nappa and annihiliate the place ?

LordAizenSama said:
The whole plot for this arc is insane PIS. The fact that Black or Zamasu apparently suck at finding and killing the remaining humans is ludicrious. Why don't they just do a nappa and annihiliate the place ?
I wonder if the characters know that they possess the power of destroying the universe, from what we have seen apparently not.

I wonder what you would call the fusion of Zamasu and Black and is it gonna get its own page? Also, who else thinks that Black might've ripped a whole in space-time?

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
I wonder what you would call the fusion of Zamasu and Black and is it gonna get its own page? Also, who else thinks that Black might've ripped a whole in space-time?
Well,he does have time ring that he can exploit

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Also, who else thinks that Black might've ripped a whole in space-time?
It may be, the way Black creates a skythe and possibly cuts the space-time is similar to that of Chase in the last episode of Xiaolin Chronicles.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Can you all guess what I'm excited about? Yuh-huh, it's the fact that Vados is not dead and may return someday! Like U7 Kaioshin said, Whis and Vados are angels, and if their God of Destruction dies, they cease functioning until a new one is chosen. Oh, happy days! XD
There's no way TOEI isn't visiting this site, just look at all the new feats! xD

Even the off-guard bullet thing, now the dowplayers can't abuse the off-guard thing anymore :p

Angels.. hehe, I knew it. Those halos kinda gave it away for me!

But who's gonna be the new GoD tho :I

Fortunately the bullet just pushed back black Goku (yeah I prefer to say that over "Goku black") and didn't harm him. Downplayers can't use it to downplay his durability: black Goku was obviously not using his ki or anything and even had his eyes closed, and since it's some type of energy bullet it simply pushed him without harming him at all (not even the slightest wound). So all that bullet did was pushing back a 62 kg man (assuming his weight is the same than Goku).

About the rest of the episode, the animation was really good for this one. Vegeta had his moment against black Goku.

Also I wonder if black goku opened a kind of portal or something (when he has a scythe in the preview) ... ep 64 will definitely be crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back