• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super(Chou) Latest chapters CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so the latest chapter for super just came out, and I finally have time for things LOL. so this is going to be a small CRT that focuses on 3 characters. The characters are Granolah, Gas, and Vegeta.
Edit- Ok well turns out since the latest chapter came out and this CRT wasn't accepted yet before the latest chapter, I'll just add the stuff for chapter 80 as well. This will focus more on Granolah and Gas again so it won't be too different
The first change should be on Gas. Post-Wish gas should have off-rip
Due to having the same exact wish that Granolah did, and it was stated by Granolah, and gas stated it HIMSELF flat-out it is Likely he also possess the same abilities that Granolah gained due to the wish(Excluding the Cerealian Eye improved abilities and Pressure Point Strikes). This list includes
  • Reactive Power Level
  • Duplication
  • Fire Manipulation
  • Extrasensory Perception
  • Deconstruction
BOOM
Now let's go for Granolah, This one is very small and simple

Now the last one should be Vegeta. Idk why it's not there yet. but I propose that vegeta have his own key for Ultra Ego. It'll be similar to how goku has Ultra Instinct in his profile. Reason being is that his Reactive Power Level improves drastically in that form. I propose it looks like this
  • Ultra Ego(Key)- All previous abilities greatly enhanced, Greater Reactive Power Level(Ultra Ego allows him to grow significantly stronger just by taking damage).
Aight well that's it for now. I gotta get back to my Shaman King CRT(Part 2) lol

Last edited:
Reactive Power Level
I agree with everything except this one. This could be a side effect of his cerelian physiology. And unlike the others it isn't a skill that can be acquired. As of right now we don't have enough evidence.

Also I feel like we can count these EE instances as Hakai because in the colored Manga pages when Granolah deconstructed the boulder it was purple colored similar to Hakai

I agree with everything except this one. This could be a side effect of his cerelian physiology. And unlike the others it isn't a skill that can be acquired. As of right now we don't have enough
I’m iffy with that. You gotta remember, Cerelian’s was stated NUMEROUS of times that it’s not a warrior race like the sayians, hell even Toriyama said so. They were said that their peaceful race that’s not known for their fighting prowess. I mean we know that granolah is hella talented in his race so theres a possibility to that he may have had it off rip then Pre-Wish. But ima say what you said eariler, “there’s not enough evidence”. what we do know is that he gained significant abilities and techniques when he made that wish and we see RPL being one of them. And if someone made the same wish, and had statements saying that he has the same abilities and and even shown it, shouldn’t it be considered?

Also I feel like we can count these EE instances as Hakai because in the colored Manga pages when Granolah deconstructed the boulder it was purple colored similar to Hakai
I wanted to do that ngl, but Ik how VsBattle wiki be sometimes. so I just decided to go on the safe side

So how many mods do we need for this to be accepted? Cause so far I think we have 2 people(Damage and Justsomeweirdo) who agree

Looks good, and I'm fine with Reactive Power Level being likely or possibly of we want to stay safe.

Oatmel's ability might be a mix of ESP and Info Analysis, as he's likely using a radar or something similar.

Do we list Kiais as shockwaves? I've always interpreted them as invisible energy blasts or pseudo telekinesis (in the form of an invisible force).

I'm not sure Gas was actually trying to kill Granolah, in that instance he was showing his power to prove he was stronger.

Also, Gas needs a Pre-Wish picture on his profile.

I agree with everything, but this one isnt exclusive to post wish Gas, he had it before according to the namek old man
I understand what your saying. But the thing is that we don’t really have much knowledge on how much skill he had before the wish. I mean DON’T get me wrong. I ain’t saying that he ain’t skilled at his craft but we don’t know whether or not he could do that ability SPECIFICALLY before the wish. We know that he could summon weapons but that’s pretty much it tho. We also know that the wish for “being the strongest” can not only grant you new abilities but also improve existing ones. Prime example is Granolah. He was able to see blood flow and muscle movements after his wish was granted. Maybe when we see Gas vs Bardock, and he shows it then we add it but until then I think it’s safe to add that only for post wish for now.
Looks good, and I'm fine with Reactive Power Level being likely or possibly of we want to stay safe
I’m leaning more towards likely tbh, but if it’s accepted as possibly then that’s fine with me🤷🏾‍♂️

Do we list Kiais as shockwaves?
Aye that’s what it says for all the dragon ball profiles for people who used Kiai🤷🏾‍♂

I'm not sure Gas was actually trying to kill Granolah, in that instance he was showing his power to prove he was stronger
See the thing is, gas flat out said word for word after he made the wish “I am free to kill you” in the last chapter, plus he also said “I had hoped to kill you with the technique I’ve honed” during the battle before he started using different abilities. In this case he’s proving his point sure, but is it not possible to prove that you’re stronger than someone and still have the goal to kill them as well?

How the hell i miss this CRT, no one ping me, i'm sad and hurt
Do we list Kiais as shockwaves? I've always interpreted them as invisible energy blasts or pseudo telekinesis (in the form of an invisible force).
Invisible ki blast was an outdated thing way back in the past of dragon ball where people was still thinking that way. It is a mix of both ki blast and shockwave, the user release their ki blast, but for the purpose of bending the air to create air pressure, thus the shockwave. You can see it clearly in manga panel on Goku page and rewatch the episode when Gohan use Kiai to blow the truck which those bank thief drive. If it was a real ki blast, it will explode

Now time for the CRT itself
1. Reactive Level Power, no. We doesn't scale this shit if it not stated. And no Cerelian is not a warrior race is not evidence for scaling, until Gas demonstrate the same thing, this is a big NO

2. Oatmel ability is both ESP and Infor Analysis, actually IA cover almost all because it is a scanning ability

3. Telekinesis is fine, but at the same time i hate the fact that our wiki doesn't have Weapon Manipulation page, we can dump both Weapon Creation and Weapon Telekinesis into one ability

4. All those scaling abilities from Granolah to Gas must be Possibly, he doesn't demonstrate them, no Solid rating. Scaling because of a vague wish to be strongest is bad as fk. That dragon could just gave them a generic power, and they utilize it differently thus have different set of abilities.

The rest is fine, i also need to re-watch some of Granolah feat

4. All those scaling abilities from Granolah to Gas must be Possibly, he doesn't demonstrate them, no Solid rating. Scaling because of a vague wish to be strongest is bad as fk. That dragon could just gave them a generic power, and they utilize it differently thus have different set of abilities.
It's not just about being the strongest, Gas flat out says that he possesses all the abilities Granolah obtained after the wish.

Fine for the Kiai being shockwaves, while I'm still iffy on Granolah resisting EE, at most I think it should be a possibly, it's not like Gas or anyone else is surprised to see him alive after an attack that should have erased him, nor he survived without any damage. We've also see how Chou Hakai can be used in non-lethal ways, and despite being free to kill him, Gas was basically humiliating Granolah at that point.

Still unsure about RPL.

1. Reactive Level Power, no. We doesn't scale this shit if it not stated. And no Cerelian is not a warrior race is not evidence for scaling, until Gas demonstrate the same thing, this is a big NO
Like I said earlier with sirAlex, we DON’T know know whether or not Granolah had RPL Pre-Wish. What we DO know that Granolah demonstrated RPL AFTER the wish was granted. So unless we get a confirmation about Granolah getting stronger through combat Pre-Wish(which I doubt we will), it's likely that he gained RPL after the wish. Gas was granted the same, exact, wish. And as shown from Granolah and Gas, that wish doesn’t just increase your regular abilities, but you GAIN new ones as well. I understand from what sirAlex said that RPL isn't an ability that can be acquired by ordinary means. I GET THAT, but at the same time considering the fact that we're talking about a Magical, Wish-Granting, Dragon that can grant you abilities, and one of the abilities that was shown after Granolah made the wish was RPL and another person was granted the same wish and had statements that he gained the same abilities, Shouldn't that be considered? Or does the Wiki have a very strict rule on RPL?

also a side note, I just checked and it showed gas having some of the stuff I said on his profile already. Was it already accepted in a different CRT or was this one accepted while I was gone?

What has been accepted here seems uncontroversial to apply.

Should wait for the new chapter to drop, it is going to be online soon, so we can upgrade all in one, avoid wasting time and energy

Should wait for the new chapter to drop, it is going to be online soon, so we can upgrade all in one, avoid wasting time and energy
Shoot I was thinking bout that too, I honestly thought this CRT was gonna be added quick cause I didn’t think most of the stuff was really controversial. should I edit this crt and add the latest stuff to it when the next chapter comes out then?

Shoot then I better get ready then, I already know like 2 things ima add for gas off rip just by seeing some of the draft and a little of the synopsis, and depending on what he does, Goku might get in this CRT too

I do not remember. Can somebody summarise the arguments please?
Sorry it took so long had to add some of the changes for ch.80. So I had made the request that RPL be added as one of the Likely (or Possibly) that Gas should have on his profile due to the fact that he made the same wish as granolah to become the strongest and as I've shown before that doesn't just mean he physically get stronger, he also gains abilities.
Due to having the same exact wish that Granolah did, and it was stated by Granolah, and gas stated it HIMSELF flat-out it is Likely he also possess the same abilities that Granolah gained due to the wish(Excluding the Cerealian Eye improved abilities and Pressure Point Strikes). This list includes
  • Reactive Power Level
  • Duplication
  • Fire Manipulation
  • Deconstruction
BOOM

SirAlex said for RPL specifically
I agree with everything except this one. This could be a side effect of his cerelian physiology. And unlike the others it isn't a skill that can be acquired. As of right now we don't have enough evidence.
I then said
I’m iffy with that. You gotta remember, Cerelian’s was stated NUMEROUS of times that it’s not a warrior race like the sayians, hell even Toriyama said so. They were said that their peaceful race that’s not known for their fighting prowess. I mean we know that granolah is hella talented in his race so theres a possibility to that he may have had it off rip then Pre-Wish. But ima say what you said eariler, “there’s not enough evidence”. what we do know is that he gained significant abilities and techniques when he made that wish and we see RPL being one of them. And if someone made the same wish, and had statements saying that he has the same abilities and and even shown it, shouldn’t it be considered?
Vietthai96 said however
Reactive Level Power, no. We doesn't scale this shit if it not stated. And no Cerelian is not a warrior race is not evidence for scaling, until Gas demonstrate the same thing, this is a big NO
I responded saying
Like I said earlier with sirAlex, we DON’T know know whether or not Granolah had RPL Pre-Wish. What we DO know that Granolah demonstrated RPL AFTER the wish was granted. So unless we get a confirmation about Granolah getting stronger through combat Pre-Wish(which I doubt we will), it's likely that he gained RPL after the wish. Gas was granted the same, exact, wish. And as shown from Granolah and Gas, that wish doesn’t just increase your regular abilities, but you GAIN new ones as well. I understand from what sirAlex said that RPL isn't an ability that can be acquired by ordinary means. I GET THAT, but at the same time considering the fact that we're talking about a Magical, Wish-Granting, Dragon that can grant you abilities, and one of the abilities that was shown after Granolah made the wish was RPL and another person was granted the same wish and had statements that he gained the same abilities, Shouldn't that be considered? Or does the Wiki have a very strict rule on RPL?
After reading Chapter 80, I'm still leaning toward this, cause in the latest chapter we see that Gas not only got better with with his Instant Teleportation, but he was able to track Granolah's movements better as the battle continued. Like I said eariler, is their a strict rule on RPL that it has to be stated flat out?

I think that we preferably need some concrete evidence rather than conjecture or speculation.
Well with all the evidence I’ve shown for the list of abilities for gas that’s why I said likely(or at this point I’d be fine with possibly as well to be on the safe side) but if RPL is an ability that needs more proof than what I’ve shown to be considered a Likely or even a Possibly then I’ll concede that point then. But overall is it alright if the other stuff can be applied? The chapter 80 stuff is VERY blunt and to the point so I highly doubt they’ll be any issue there.

Well with all the evidence I’ve shown for the list of abilities for gas that’s why I said likely(or at this point I’d be fine with possibly as well to be on the safe side) but if RPL is an ability that needs more proof than what I’ve shown to be considered a Likely or even a Possibly then I’ll concede that point then. But overall is it alright if the other stuff can be applied? The chapter 80 stuff is VERY blunt and to the point so I highly doubt they’ll be any issue there.
What was accepted here previously can obviously be applied.

What was accepted here previously can obviously be applied.

So just to make sure I have everything right and we in agreement.
Gas Post-Wish will get
  • Teleportation
  • Explosion Manipulation
  • Telekinesis
  • Possibly Existence Erasure
As of Chapter #80- Gas also will get
  • Transformation(By taking off his headband, Gas undergoes a transformation that will drastically increase his capabilities)
    • For Pre-Wish Gas he will have the same thing and he will have the weakness that he loses his sense of self and has no control of himself. However this won’t apply to Post-Wish, as he obtained control of the power by the end of the chapter.
  • Creation(recreated his clothes after they were torn)
  • Aura- Explosive- Electric Elemental or Electricity Manipulation(Whichever one lol) (Granolah got shocked when Gas’s transformed aura touched him)
Due to the fact that he made the same wish it is Likely(or if we want we can go safe and say Possibly) Gas would have these abilities such as
  • Fire Manipulation
  • Duplication
  • Deconstruction
Granolah will get
  • Shockwave Generation
  • Another feat for Information Analysis(this will also be for pre-wish Granolah as well since oatmeal is the same from both keys)
  • Possible Resistance to Existence Erasure
  • Weakness added for Post-Wish Granolah- The more he splits his clones the more the power he loses and any damage the clones take, his real self takes the damage as well.
And last but not least, Vegeta will get a key for Ultra Ego that'll most likely look like
Ultra Ego(Key)- All previous abilities greatly enhanced, Greater Reactive Power Level(Ultra Ego allows Vegeta to grow significantly stronger just by taking damage)

And don't worry, I'll put the links in of course when I apply it. All the evidence is at the top(I didn't want to link it all again for this comment lol). But that should be everything. The profiles that I need open are Gas, Granolah, and Vegeta(Chou).

So just to make sure I have everything right and we in agreement.
Gas Post-Wish will get
  • Teleportation
  • Explosion Manipulation
  • Telekinesis
  • Possibly Existence Erasure
As of Chapter #80- Gas also will get
  • Transformation(By taking off his headband, Gas undergoes a transformation that will drastically increase his capabilities)
    • For Pre-Wish Gas he will have the same thing and he will have the weakness that he loses his sense of self and has no control of himself. However this won’t apply to Post-Wish, as he obtained control of the power by the end of the chapter.
  • Creation(recreated his clothes after they were torn)
  • Aura- Explosive- Electric Elemental or Electricity Manipulation(Whichever one lol) (Granolah got shocked when Gas’s transformed aura touched him)
Due to the fact that he made the same wish it is Likely(or if we want we can go safe and say Possibly) Gas would have these abilities such as
  • Fire Manipulation
  • Duplication
  • Deconstruction
Granolah will get
  • Shockwave Generation
  • Another feat for Information Analysis(this will also be for pre-wish Granolah as well since oatmeal is the same from both keys)
  • Possible Resistance to Existence Erasure
  • Weakness added for Post-Wish Granolah- The more he splits his clones the more the power he loses and any damage the clones take, his real self takes the damage as well.
And last but not least, Vegeta will get a key for Ultra Ego that'll most likely look like
Ultra Ego(Key)- All previous abilities greatly enhanced, Greater Reactive Power Level(Ultra Ego allows Vegeta to grow significantly stronger just by taking damage)

And don't worry, I'll put the links in of course when I apply it. All the evidence is at the top(I didn't want to link it all again for this comment lol). But that should be everything. The profiles that I need open are Gas, Granolah, and Vegeta(Chou).
@SamanPatou @UchihaSlayer96 @Damage3245

What do you think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back