• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Revision

Kami should be at least scaleable to Garlic as well as Cymbal being scalabe to Yajirobe and King vegeta having muliple planet level feat that lines up with canon due to most saiyans being planet si their king should be more powerful by hence and despite it being filler the king vegeta feat lines up and since he has not much else to go off of since him in the games are way to different to even use as a comparasion and we use huge gaps in logic to scale super so the fallcies im prviding should be enough for it to be scalced

Suigetsuboss said:
No problem man.
also off topic but i been and stiil have a issue the way treat the canon of this show which really annoys me when i see turles to anime piccolo despite him being a movie character thus making him not canon to the anime with expections like janeba and gt being as part of this shared continuity that is not a thing

Suigetsuboss said:
Missy0124 said:
Suigetsuboss said:
No problem man.
also off topic but i been and stiil have a issue the way treat the canon of this show
What issues do you have?
when i see turles to anime piccolo despite him being a movie character thus making him not canon to the anime with expections like janeba and gt being as part of this shared continuity that is not a thing and also i dont know about editing rules do i need a few votes to edit a page or a admin to give permission

Yeah this wiki considers movies, the anime, and GT to all be apart of the same continuity. I don't know if that's correct though either. The movie probably is a different continuity from the DBZ anime. And GT is also a different continuity iirc.

Some pages are locked I guess.

Suigetsuboss said:
Yeah this wiki considers movies, the anime, and GT to all be apart of the same continuity. I don't know if that's correct though either. The movie probably is a different continuity from the DBZ anime. And GT is also a different continuity iirc.
yes thank finally someone who argee with that you made my day and the movies often have no canon conection like broly and janeba having none and being written by different people

Suigetsuboss said:
back to the point kami scaling to garlic and cymbal to yajirobe and on the canon point is that most movies often have no canon conection like broly and janeba having none and being written by different people therefore it has connection besides the one they insert even seth said the movies had no canon and simlar option to mine but disarees on a few points i have

I can agree with Cymbal somewhat being comparable to Yajirobe, but I don't get your point about Kami and Garlic. We don't have a profile for non-canon Kami.

AKM sama said:
I can agree with Cymbal somewhat being comparable to Yajirobe, but I don't get your point about Kami and Garlic. We don't have a profile for non-canon Kami.
yea but the scaling for the filler is not off by much and garlic stomped him so he's somewhat which lines up both and king vegeta as said before has multi planet level feat that makes sense in canon

Still, non canon events don't affect the canon profiles.

AKM sama said:
Still, non canon events don't affect the canon profiles.
so you would rewrite a whole profile for a feat that does not contadrict nothing and mind you the canon of this show is really shaky so saying its non canon does not prove its revance as a supporting feat

No. The canon profile will stay as it is. Non-canon feats only apply to non-canon profiles and we don't generally make non-canon profiles for side characters especially if they are almost similar to the canon one.

AKM sama said:
No. The canon profile will stay as it is. Non-canon feats only apply to non-canon profiles and we don't generally make non-canon profiles for side characters especially if they are almost similar to the canon one.
then why not add it on since its supported as well as these characters are probrobly never gonna get spotlight again so why not and as well as it being backed up by main canon

AKM sama said:
We do have an anime only profile for Goku: Son Goku (Toei). Dark and Aiden have also made blogs about many other characters for their anime adaptation:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Dark649/Toei_DBZ_(Some_Profiles)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AidenBrooks999/Toei_Profiles

But we are not gonna make separate non-canon profiles for everyone.
it is dumb to make profiles with little content as stated so why not merge them into one with keys at the bottom to separate the different sources of infomaterial and scaling like https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Bardock#Cano 'for example in this verse '

Back