• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball questions

Sus

1- what is the multipliers used for SS transformations? all i know BoG base goku is ~220x baseline 3A

2- what tier is the accepted cosmology? like the whole of it

1- what is the multipliers used for SS transformations? all i know BoG base goku is ~220x baseline 3A

1) Kaioken multipliers are used (so Kaioken is 2 times, KK4 is 4 times etc.), and SSJ being a 50 times multiplier (and by an extention, SSGSS being 2500 multiplier as SSGSS = SSG * SSJ)

2) 2-C. 12 Universes

Reactions: Sus
1- The only accepted multipliers are kk10/20, ssj =50×, ssb=50×.
The 220x baseline comes from the size of the cosmology
2- Cosmology is a giant timeline that contains multiple space times insides it, Aka macrocosm, there are 12 macrocosms aka 12 space times insides one giant timeline, making it 2-C as a whole, and low 2-C for each individual macrocosm.

Yes, they are in a single mega timeline, and there are countless timelines I think? Making the canon cosmology 2-B [correct me if I'm wrong]

Yes, they are in a single mega timeline, and there are countless timelines I think? Making the canon cosmology 2-B [correct me if I'm wrong]
yes that's why i asked, because the eternity of dragon ball is more than just 12 universes

yes that's why i asked, because the eternity of dragon ball is more than just 12 universes
Well technically it was 18 space times contained in a timeline, but zeno got angry and destroyed 6, leaving out 12 space times

He can destroy/Erase all of existence, thus he can destroy 18 universes and the full timeline [Tho it's unknown o
If all of existence refers to all timelines]

I'm pretty sure we accept a 2-B cosmology because there are an uncountable amount of timelines that exist, but nobody in canon scales to those.
In terms of the Multiverse (where the characters live; not the expansive series of timelines), 2-C because of twelve timespaces.

He can destroy/Erase all of existence, thus he can destroy 18 universes and the full timeline [Tho it's unknown o
If all of existence refers to all timelines]
he can't destroy all of it obviously

the other zeno stuff and how he didn't know about the existence of other versions of himself
Why would having multiple zeno's discards that he can't destroy everything? And why not knowing other versions of himself have anything to do with him busting the multiverse or not?

The explanation is probably that all the "can destroy all of existence" statements only apply to certain parts of existence "to be safe" or something.

If zeno is able to destroy the countless mega timelines in the time rings then maybe he should be low 1-C.
Oh god not another one. That'd only work if you have either extra proof that we're working with 2 full-fledged (continuous) temporal dimensions here or potentially if the megatimelines are infinite in all 4 directions.

Oh god not another one. That'd only work if you have either extra proof that we're working with 2 full-fledged (continuous) temporal dimensions here or potentially if the megatimelines are infinite in all 4 directions.
I don't understand. If 4D spacetimes are inside an even bigger structure and they're surrounded by the 5th dimension and that whole thing is a time ring, then that should be low 1-C straight up.

Prove the space-times are contained in a 5D space rather than a bigger 4D space. Don't use the quote on the speed page it only talks about 1 axis of the 5th dimension.

How so? A structure that contains at least 2 apartments is called a city block. It's still a 3D structure isn't it?

But I get your confusion since it comes from the 5D axis thing and how time is treated as the 4th dimension. Where you could probably exploit that and say the space between universes is 5D.

How so? A structure that contains at least 2 apartments is called a city block. It's still a 3D structure isn't it?

But I get your confusion since it comes from the 5D axis thing and how time is treated as the 4th dimension. Where you could probably exploit that and say the space between universes is 5D.
Ok then how would a hyper timeline be treated in terms of AP? low multiverse level like before or how much higher?

It's hard to prove that timelines containing space times are just larger space times and not a 5D structures.
But when a timeline gets destroyed, and you somehow time travel to it, wouldn't it mean that there Is a second temporal dimension? Also time/Timeline in dbxv/H refers to either a space time, a timeline, or the whole multiverse so take it as you will.
As for now, there really isn't much of evidence that supports "Hypertimeline" stuff, it's really just a bigger timeline containing space times insides of it for now

It's hard to prove that timelines containing space times are just larger space times and not a 5D structures.
your end of the sentence should be in reverse.
But when a timeline gets destroyed, and you somehow time travel to it, wouldn't it mean that there Is a second temporal dimension?
Under VSBW's definition, yes (if the timeline is now undestroyed). Either that or a blatant contradiction.

your end of the sentence should be in reverse.

Under VSBW's definition, yes (if the timeline is now undestroyed). Either that or a blatant contradiction.
Well well, in db it doesn't seem like contradiction as goku was able to time travel to a destroyed timeline, and whis stated thatcge is able to somehow travel back to the point before the timeline got destroyed , would it be enough to have a second temporal dimension? [THERE is also a time vault feat that I don't remember Too well but it has the same premise]

Back