• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Missing Abilities on Profiles + Range Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that makes sense. Still his range should be changed since he already has multiple blatant 2-C range feats at this point. Him being able to contribute half of the power required to destroy two timelines and now this. Not to mention how he can sense things from other universes.

Something like;

Range: Standard melee range,Universal+ with Ki attacks, up to Low Multiversal with Hakai.

Going by the Cosmic awareness page it's kind of open and not totally specific. You could argue lesser characters could qualify, like the kais for example. I say it would be fair to give Beerus Cosmic awarness since he has multiple feats that go beyond the lesser characters.

I think that his Ki and Hakai attacks likely both have Low Multiversal range.

I suppose that Beerus seems to have minor cosmic awareness based on our current page definition, yes.

How about we adjust all of the current GoD tier characters to 2-C range before tackling the more unclear cases? In this case, Gogeta, the GoDs, Angels and Broly should be updated since it's pretty clear cut.

Range Upgrade.

MUI Goku, BUW Jiren, FPSSJ Broly, Beerus and all GoD's.

At least Universal+, Possibly Low Multiversal (Scaling from Beerus)

Base Jiren, Kefla, UIO Goku (And stronger forms), SSBE Vegeta (and stronger forms), Frieza, etc..

Universal+ (Scaling from Infinite Zamasu)

A staff can come up with the description between backrests. If what I proposed gets rejected.

The GoD tiers should have 2-C range outright since they scale to already breaching onto the 5-D axis and getting halfway to another timeline. Someone contact Ant and request him to open the pages (assuming there's no contention).

I will unlock the GoD pages so cosmic awareness and Low Multiversal range can be added.

Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back