• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball: Minor Ginyu Force CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preperation for a team profile for the Ginyu Force:

Guldo

Why does Guldo scale to Low 5-B??? Guldo wasn't stated anywhere to be strong and even compared to the rest of the force, he's extremely weak, so much so that he couldn't keep up with Gohan and Krillin even with his time stop. The only reason I may see to scale him is that Guldo was able to hold off Krillin and Gohan with TK, who both used a power level above 10,000, but that wouldn't really translate to AP as even at that power it was clear they could finish him in one blow had he not move and was terrified of their power

Krillin

Krillin's 5-B justification should be changed from: "After having his potential unlocked, he was approaching Saiyan Saga Vegeta's power level and he only got stronger over the course of the fights on Namek" to: "Easily overpowered Ginyu in Goku's body, who was stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta". Vegeta's power level was 18,000 , while Ginyu-Goku was 23,000 meaning Ginyu in Goku's body is still superior to Saiyan Saga Vegeta in power and thus 5-B

Captain Ginyu

Ginyu's justifications while on Goku's body should probably be expanded. He'd still be stronger than Saiyan Saga Vegeta and thus 5-B

Last edited:
Not in the manga, in the Kaizenshuu. I know not canon, but it is something. He also should still be no weaker than the average Frieza Soldier, so 5-C would be the absolute lowest to judge.

Not in the manga, in the Kaizenshuu. I know not canon, but it is something. He also should still be no weaker than the average Frieza Soldier, so 5-C would be the absolute lowest to judge.
Guldo was terrified of Gohan and Krillin using only above 10,000 PL, and they would've one shotted Guldo had the attacks landed as he was terrified of them

Reposting a previous thread of mine:
Also, why does Guldo scale to Nappa? Vegeta makes note of his exceptionally low power, and nobody ever compares Guldo and Nappa to my knowledge. On top of that, Krillin, who only had a Power Level of 10,000, was capable of effortlessly blitzing him on multiple occasions, and could have one-shot him with his initial blast alongside Gohan.

He has no reason to magically scale above Nappa. He should either be Unknown or 5-C normally scaling off of the Frieza Soldiers—I doubt Frieza would enlist a guy weaker than his Soldiers into the Ginyu Force, regardless of what powers he had.

I agree, Guldo scaling to Nappa never made sense to me. He should just be 5-C scaling above normal Freeza soldiers.

I agree, although I think Krillin was more matching Goku than easily overpowering him.

As for Guldo, is there any reason to give him 5-C?

I agree, although I think Krillin was more matching Ginyu (In Goku's body) than easily overpowering him.

As for Guldo, is there any reason to give him 5-C?
Fixed the 1st part for you. And as for Guldo, there are statements about "Five of them and they are fierce". Though they seem to leave out the part one of them isn't that tough which Krillin notices it 1st. Guldo was also able to sort of react to Krillin and Gohan and he can still fly and keep up with the Ginyu force in travel speed. Other than that, there is kind of a baseline that a PL of 1000 is a requirement to be among Frieza's best soldiers.

That could easily refer to his TK, which is far more powerful than himself.

Burter and Jiece are much faster than Recoome at full power, so I'd just say they're not travelling very fast. It's like how the Z-Fighters seem to move at slower speeds while travelling to islands on Earth, but they're still moving at roughly the same velocities as each other.

1,000 are just the troopers that get bodied by Namekians. The mid-ranks like Appule can fight on par with Namekians that have PLs of 3,000. Frieza's best soldiers tend to far exceed 10,000, while elite are in the 40,000 range.

Guldo is definitely not 10,000 though. Gohan and Krillin each used 10,000 PL on him and they completely blitzed him and even with time stop he couldn't keep up, and if any of their attacks hit he would die

He only managed to hold them with TK

That's my point. The only reason why he's an elite is his TK and his physical abilities aren't remotely commented on, so he should probably just get an unknown for strength and durability. We have no reason to believe someone like him should be on par with even the weakest Frieza soldier.

On this note, he wasn't even able to see Gohan and Krillin at some points, and gets surprised at their speed.

Last edited:
What about: "Unknown, possibly 5-C, higher with Telekinesis" for Guldo?

Can't we just apply this? No one disagrees and it's something that should've been done a long time ago...

Today was tomorrow when I said that, so give me time.

Last edited:
Should this be close since I've made the edits, or does anyone have any more problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back