• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball is one of those lucky stories where the characters survived longer than they should've

I envy the DBVerse, the main cast only got so strong because they came back to life multiple times.

Think about it, in several Shonen manga main characters SHOULD HAVE died off early, but kept on going, or came back to life.

Naruto before Six Paths Mode was Multi-Mountain; when he was revived he jumped to Moon level.

Goku before his first death was like, moon-small planet, he got revived and jumped to multi-planet, died, and jumped to galaxy, died, and jumped to multi-galaxy.

Damn son, how you get them power-ups..

Technically Goku was supposed to die like since the Frieza Saga....then the Cell Saga...only to just not die for next years in DB.

UncleSpaceman said:
^
Dragon Ball Z was supposed to be Gohans story...
That's what i heard and read a while back. Goku was supposed die but from i heard, the fans liked Goku so much that Akira was forced to bring him back and make the Buu Saga. And we all know how that turned out.

CrossverseCrisis said:
UncleSpaceman said:
^
That's what i heard and read a while back. Goku was supposed die but from i heard, the fans liked Goku so much that Akira was forced to bring him back and make the Buu Saga. And we all know how that turned out.
There is no evidence to support that,that was just another false rumor that was spread by Youtube and Facebook community that many fans now actually believe is true.That thing have been debunked in Kanzenshuu.

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
UncleSpaceman said:
^
There is no evidence to support that,that was just another false rumor that was spread by Youtube and Facebook community that many fans now actually believe is true.That thing have been debunked in Kanzenshuu.
Alright. Well still, i mean Goku might have been planned to have died somewhere in DBZ anyways but it looked like Akira just kept him in for all these years.

The reason why Akira made Goku the main character again is not becuase of his fans but becuase he felt like Gohan doesnt fit the role for the main.You can read stuffs here,it debunked many false rumor created by fans like Akira wanting to end the series in the Cell Saga,Goku becoming the main character again in the Buu saga because of his fans etc... here

MKJ 6 18 01 said:
The reason why Akira made Goku the main character again is not becuase of his fans but becuase he felt like Gohan doesnt fit the role for the main.You can read stuffs here,it debunked many false rumor created by fans like Akira wanting to end the series in the Cell Saga,Goku becoming the main character again in the Buu saga because of his fans etc... here
I see. I think i also read that somewhere on Youtube a while back about that.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
spoilers: no one in dbz has technically and absolutely died

they ust get shifted to a region outside the universe
Well if you die in Other World then you simply cease to exist in the Dragon Ball universe so well they can die in a sense like Goku did against Raditz and Cell, a permanent death is where they don't exist at all.

Oblivion00 said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
spoilers: no one in dbz has technically and absolutely died

they ust get shifted to a region outside the universe
Well if you die in Other World then you simply cease to exist in the Dragon Ball universe so well they can die in a sense like Goku did against Raditz and Cell, a permanent death is where they don't exist at all.
was that stated in the manga tho

cuz a lot of the otherworld is non canon

eg. hell wasnt seen at all untill now

for all we know, they might keep resurecting again and again in the other world

Back