• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Well, another DBH CRT from me (again, look like this is my job apparently, i want my paycheck).
Anyway, this thread is for three purposes, which not that big.

I. Profile Publication
Well as the new Ultra God Mission rolling out, we have new major character name Agios, Aeos or whatever she is, Former Supreme Kai of Time, before Chronoa's reign
and here she is:

II. Universal Energy System: Time Power
Time Power is an energy based power allow for the manipulation of space-time and all things that go along with it, it is a Universal Energy System, similar to Hakai Energy from God of Destruction or Dark Ki from Demon, so here it is, time to release it, detail of it is in my sandbox, which if accepted will be release as verse-specific power page

Actually, Time Power already listed on profiles that have it, however it have good amount of abilities and we didn't have a verse-specific power page dedicated to it so it lengthen the profile unnecessary, with the new page it will shorten the P&A wall of character and delivering more informations regarding this power while not make P7A itself look too long and hard to read

III. Profile Organize
Well just organize some profile, re-locate some misplace ability, add more informations

Well this is it, just there. Big thank to @Dagoth_OwO who made the Agios profile and @Dominodalek who consulted the Time Power, allowed me to make the sandbox

Thank you. They seem fine to me as well. However, it seems best to wait a bit for Medeus to get the chance to respond first.
@Elizhaa @Theglassman12 @SamanPatou

You input would also be appreciated here.
Well i'm fine with this.

But due to me going to sleep soon because different timezone (GMT+7) so if staffs accept this CRT while i'm sleeping then please unlock these following profile:

Fu (Dragon Ball), Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes), Chronoa, Demigra, Dogidogi, Tokitoki, Keysword, Mechikabura

Those are profiles who will get Time Power. Thank you very much

Edit: Forget, Universe Tree also need to be unlock........

Last edited:
If the sandbox will become a verse-specific power page, it needs references like the Editing Rules state:

At face value, it seems more to focus on history. Information manipulation got more overhaul to be more strict; I think more contexts would be needed. If I am outvoted, that is that.
I guess the other things seem fine.

At face value, it seems more to focus on history. Information manipulation got more overhaul to be more strict; I think more contexts would be needed. If I am outvoted, that is that.
Hmm i'm currently on working but what more context do you needed, scan or explaination???.

Edit: oke i understand what you mean, i will add more scan and context, honestly as someone who participated in Information Manipulation revision, i think those are enough, but well the more the better

Last edited:
I guess the other things seem fine.
Well i added more scan and some more context, for starter, the Scroll contain the information record of history of the entire timeline it's represent (there are multiple timelines so multiple scrolls). Do whatever to the scroll will change the timeline itself. The verse have a habit of not state anything, just showing visual

The references seem fine.

Information manipulation was largely revised, so a few contexts on information, especially if there is no elaboration of how it is fundamental, can't be Type 2.

From what I know, information is never elaborated as something fundamental for existence in the series but just histories; most of the focus is just history.
Lack of elaboration doesn't help the case.

This point probably needs more input since, depending on the application, it could probably give notable abilities by extension like high-godly regeneration / abstract existence.

I think there should be more staff input. @DontTalkDT , what would be your thoughts since you are familiar with information manipulation?

The references seem fine.

Information manipulation was largely revised, so a few contexts on information, especially if there is no elaboration of how it is fundamental, can't be Type 2.

From what I know, information is never elaborated as something fundamental for existence in the series but just histories; most of the focus is just history.
Lack of elaboration doesn't help the case.

This point probably needs more input since, depending on the application, it could probably give notable abilities by extension like high-godly regeneration / abstract existence.

I think there should be more staff input. @DontTalkDT , what would be your thoughts since you are familiar with information manipulation?
Well if still you want more elaboration, then the only thing i can do at this point is make you watch 3 hours of Dragon Ball Xenoverse video, due the verse rarely state thing and demonstrate it via visual. As i already said, the time scrolls hold the information records of history, however it is not some kind of data or regular information, affect the informations will change the timeline create distortion, etc....... the scroll was crated by Chronoa to hold the information od timeline for her to easily fix history without the need of actually travelling directly to that timeline, except serious stuff require manpower. Blank out the information in the scroll will make the timeline disappear, it doesn't stated as fundamental because the verse itself rarely stated anytjing, it demonstrate via visual

Okay. I will do so. Thank you for helping out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back