• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Heroes Speed Revision Chapter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Anyway, hello everyone, it is me again, with another DBH revision thread. Now time to go for the main thing: Immeasurable Speed

I. Dark Dragon Balls

The first album. Let go into detail:
1. The first explaination is in the scan itself, as Mechikabura himself stated, Dark Dragon Balls flown beyond space-time, the word flown mean physical flying, as they fly beyond space-time itself physically. Even Mira also said they flew away, further solidify Mechikabura's statement
2. Next, Towa herself frustrated about that fact, but Mechikabura reassure her and said that he will grant her Demon God Power, now Demon God Power, is just Ki, Ki belong to a Demon who reach Godly state, which increases their Ki/Power. What was that mean, it mean that Towa require power-up to go after Dark Dragon Balls, and we all know that power-up in Dragon Ball verse is the increases in both power and speed, which mean she need to boost her speed to the point which she can fly beyond space-time to go after DDB
3. Like point 2, Dragon Balls themselves always fly physically, Dark Dragon Ball is just Dragon Ball that got pumped by Dark Ki which turn them into Dark Dragon Ball, after getting Dark Ki which boost their power and speed, they now capable of flying beyond space-time. This was also shown in short animated PV for the game, which also shown a Dark Dragon Ball landed in Namek saga's era like in the manga scan in the album above
4. Dark Sheron when summoned, his Dark Ki, spread across multiverse and all of past, presence and future affecting them at the same time and it is the same Dark Ki that boost Dark Dragon Balls and their host's power and speed, allow them to fly beyond space-time

II. Xeno Trunks and Chronoa

In the album above, Chronoa fly beyond time/space-time physically, and immediately save Xeno Trunks and Xeno Vegeta. Everything was explained in the album itself

III. Xeno Trunks, Mira and Dark Broly

The album above is game's scan, this is when Xeno Trunks and Mira, Dark Broly chasing each others through time to reach Demon Realm. Contexts was provided by @Dominodalek , who have access and play the arcade game - the "main source" of DBH, he also translated many stuffs belong to DBH
1. The main explaination is in the album itself
2. Back to point I, Dark Dragon Balls capable of flying beyond space-time itself, DDB can also possesses and induce their victim with Dark Ki, in turn boost their power and speed, with that boost Dark Broly now capable of flying beyond space-time like those DDB
3. Mira didn't show the ability to fly beyond space-time, however after fusing with Towa (who at that time is a Demon Goddess) turned into Final Form Mira, and then he gained a boost in power and speed, and he start flying and chasing after Dark Broly
4. Xeno Trunks, this guy back before became Time Patrol need to use Time Machine to time travel, however after training half a years with Xeno Goku, the guys power and speed got boosted to the point he also flying and chasing after both Final Form Mira. Which lead us back to point II, where after training half a years with Xeno Goku, he so strong that he capable of fly through time and reacting in combat, blocked an attack from Demon God Xeno Buu to save Xeno Goku

Oke now, is it enough???. Well:
IV. Mechikabura's Black Hole

1. Time for this, Mechikabura's Black Hole (or whatever it is), sucked everything (past, present and future) into himself (that why it has Multiversal+ range). we have two characters Xeno Trunks and Chronoa both reacted to its action. Now go back to three points above, both Xeno Trunks and Chronoa demonstrated the ability to physically fly beyond time and now they reacted to a black hole that sucked things on 2-A range (past, present and future, across time) which also further solidify that DBH cast capable of doing Immeasurable speed
2. The Black Hole was also created from his own power which a portion of it boost Towa into Demon God level, allowed her to fly beyond space-time, and goes after the Dark Dragon Ball, he also boost other Demons into Demon God level which they also did the same like Towa, like Gravy and Putine in the second album where to reach to Cells Game era, Xeno Dabura reach to Buu's era where he got absorbed by Xeno Buu. This even further solidify the speed feats

V. Space-Time
In Dragon Ball Heroes contexts, space-time is also time, time axis or axis of history. They also called ordinary flow of time (well these scans saying about Demon, however the flow of time statement refering to history, space-time, timeline and history).
Which mean when these characters mentioned above flown beyond space-time, they do not just flown beyond some vague space-time, they actually flown beyond time, time axis, history and the linear, ordinary flow of time itself to reach to different era/point in time. And they need speed boost to do that, mean they does qualify for Immeasurable speed

VI. Debunk some usual counter-arguments:

1. It is just Time Travel:
  • Demon is already capable of time travelling via either teleportation-like ability or portal, it make no sense if they can already time travel, why still need a boost and power and speed to go after something?.
  • Dragon Ball always fly physically, it is Dragon Ball's verse universal mechanic, the animated short PV also prove that idea. Even characters in scan using word suggested that DDB flying physically, beyond time
  • Immeasurable speed also allow for time travelling, since Immeasurable speed treat time as distance, time travel is one of its properties
2. It is just hax:
  • Scan visually show otherwise, as characters flying physically
  • Secondly assume it is hax for the sake of arguments, nothing say hax can't grant speed rating. Same with Mechikabura Black Hole, sure you can say it is hax, but nothing say characters that reacted to a hax can't have speed rating
3. They can't boost their speed up to level like that:
  • First, Trunks training with Xeno Goku half a year, elevated his power from similar to just his anime counterpart, up to 2-A level, so speed can boost up to insane level like that is completely normal. Same with Frieza, his power after fusing with DDB elevated to Xeno Goku level, and also Xeno Buu, so speed boost like that is completely normal
  • Second, vsbw terminology is just belong to vsbw, in authors/developers mind and their intention, they make characters capable of doing that, simple, they don't follow our terminology

Anyway, this is the end, since i make this thread close to midnight, i need to sleep. Please for whatever the reason is, arguing in peace and within reason, no toxicity, and thanks you all very much

Last edited:
The absolute WANK unreal I cannot believe you all agree to this I'm gonna prove here and now why db is only Relativistic Goku got hit by a regular laser and almost died😠 not being able to dodge it, these feats are all wank it's just time travel, it's just hax, and theres no way they can boost their speeds to those levels😞😞😮‍💨😮‍💨 all and all I think this is pretty reasonable and I'm not seeing anything egregious so I agree with this thread lol
Pls low 1-C next

Looks good
R.2be48ae1be63a7320e4dfbc81456e649

The absolute WANK unreal I cannot believe you all agree to this I'm gonna prove here and now why db is only Relativistic Goku got hit by a regular laser and almost died😠 not being able to dodge it, these feats are all wank it's just time travel, it's just hax, and theres no way they can boost their speeds to those levels😞😞😮‍💨😮‍💨 all and all I think this is pretty reasonable and I'm not seeing anything egregious so I agree with this thread lol
Pls low 1-C next
R̶e̶l̶a̶t̶i̶v̶i̶s̶t̶i̶c̶?̶?̶?̶ ̶Y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶e̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶u̶b̶s̶o̶n̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶R̶o̶F̶ ̶G̶o̶k̶u̶ ̶<̶<̶<̶ ̶H̶i̶t̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶r̶u̶g̶g̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶D̶y̶s̶p̶o̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶a̶v̶e̶s̶!̶!̶!̶!̶!̶

Anyways I agree with OP

By the way, which characters will get this?
Mainstream DBH/SDBH from Dark Demon Realm Mission, World Mission characters also get it since the game deviated from Dark Empire Saga, after Dark Dragon Balls feats, where instead of Demon Gods collected all the DDB for Mechikabura to summon Dark Shenron, Time Patrol successfully found and destroyed them. Utimate Mission X stay the same, since they deviated from God Mission which before Mechikabura and Dark Dragon Balls. Xenoverse obviously stay the same, since they not canon to DBH lorewise

Thank you for the reply.
Anyway, since all people commented here along with Elizhaa and DDM, Dominodalek agreed, if you are fine with the result, then please unlock these following profiles:
Son Goku (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Son Goku (Xeno)
Vegeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegeta (Xeno)
Gogeta (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Gogeta (Xeno)
Vegito (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
Vegito (Xeno)
Beat (Dragon Ball Heroes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back