• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do you know this thing? Does anyone have a scan showing that whoever did this was a Demon God?

Because it is very easy to prove the layers of Demon God Ki, it would only be necessary to show the user who did this being a Demon God, since the caption only says "Evil Ki"
I think I recognize this scan here. It's from the 3DS, Japanese exclusive, DBH game "Ultimate Mission X" which involves Demigra essentially entering the Real World/Beat's World and nearly destroying both it and DBH to recreate everything from scratch.

It definitely has to be Demigra's energy considering it's his energy that is affecting both worlds at once.

The problem is that I don't see demigra being mentioned in the scan.
Yeah I'm aware, that's the issue with trying to find shit for a game that was exclusively released in Japan and doesn't have an English translation officially or unofficially wise because you can't just find what you want. I do know that the plot of the game was that Demigra's energy transcended into the real world and jump started the events of UMX, but I'd just leave this alone for now until you find someone who's willing to tolerate an entire foreign language game just to answer your question

Do you know this thing? Does anyone have a scan showing that whoever did this was a Demon God?

Because it is very easy to prove the layers of Demon God Ki, it would only be necessary to show the user who did this being a Demon God, since the caption only says "Evil Ki"
The pictured cutscenes are from Chapter 4-2, which happens after Demigra becomes the main villain.

Meteor Mission 2 has now officially released, and Syn Shenron has received a couple new abilities from his MM2-SEC3 card.
Shadow Dragon that Brings Despair (絶望をもたらす邪悪龍) - Resurrects when he is killed by the enemy team, if the attack reduces over 90% of his HP in one go. He also restores some of his HP each round, unless Goku or GT Goku is on his team.
Strongest Worst Shadow Dragon (最強最悪の邪悪龍) - When he transforms into Omega Shenron, he gets some of his HP restored and gets a boost to his Power, Guard, and overall damage.
Reduction-Destroying Change Burst (軽減破壊チェンジバースト) - After becoming Omega Shenron, his Super Attacks reduce damage reduction by 50%.

1 - I'm playing Xenoverse, I don't know if I'm really bad or I'm updating the attributes in the wrong way but man, there are some things that are a bit difficult.

2 - I placed the general discussion on the verse page.

If Ozotto opened the Dead Zone, how powerful would it be? Wouldn't it just a discount Chaos Ball without all the property Chaos Ball has?

I have translated Majin Ozotto's abilities as a God Boss this mission. Warning: most of them are useless for our purposes.
  • Avaricious Majin (貪欲な魔人) - Greatly reduces the Stamina of the two enemies with the highest defense.
  • Majin's Ascertainment (魔人の見極め) - When he attacks, he seals enemies' attacks that require higher energy than they have. [Unlikely to come up but there could be some unusual cases]
  • Majin's Intimidation (魔人の威圧) - Enemies cannot increase their energy with abilities.
  • Majin's Trick (魔人の謀略) - Enemies cannot use fixed Power Level increases and Power Level multipliers. [Useless since nobody can anyway]
  • Power-Eating Majin (力を食らう魔人) - Permanently doubles his strength and defense and reduces his damage taken by 30% when he lands a successful attack.
  • Predation of the Strong (強者の捕食) - When he has a lower Power Level than the enemy, his fancy attacks deal 10x damage. [Useless since Power Levels are purely a game mechanic]
  • What do you think you've won… (何を勝った気でいるんですか…) - When his Power Level is reduced below 20,000, he steals all strength from all enemies, and nukes their energy. [Ditto, unfortunately]
  • You guys aren't worth talking to… (あなたたちでは話にならない…) -When he has a higher Power Level than the enemy, he only takes a max of 1,000 damage per attack. [Ditto]
  • Mortal God Meteor (必滅のゴッドメテオ) - A big meteor that causes enemies attacking immediately afterward to suffer reductions to their strength and defense stats by 2,000 per attacker. [Only really notable for being his first God Meteor.]

Shouldn't the keysword have 8 layers of time power because it sealed TPU Mechi (I don't know what)? Because if both the awakened keysword and TPU Mechi had the same amount of time power layers (offensive and defensive), the keysword could not seal it with a TP technique.

In addition to obviously 8 layers of power null for making power null in TPU Mechi which should have 7 layers of time power (consequently 7 layers of resistance to power null)

I'm asking these questions because I don't know. If I'm correct, wouldn't it be good to bring this up to the review thread?

Shouldn't the keysword have 8 layers of time power because it sealed TPU Mechi (I don't know what)? Because if both the awakened keysword and TPU Mechi had the same amount of time power layers (offensive and defensive), the keysword could not seal it with a TP technique.

In addition to obviously 8 layers of power null for making power null in TPU Mechi which should have 7 layers of time power (consequently 7 layers of resistance to power null)

I'm asking these questions because I don't know. If I'm correct, wouldn't it be good to bring this up to the review thread?
Bump?

Could you clear this doubt for me?

No. The Awakened Keysword is already in the 7th layer while TPU Mechi is on the 4th
I understand, I got confused in the characters. So why is the Awakened Keysword really on the seventh layer? Is it because of her receiving power from true form toki toki? Since for the justification she only canceled the fourth layer.

Taking advantage of you being here, can you defend the Demon God Ki layer? I would do that but I don't want to do something stupid.

I understand, I got confused in the characters. So why is the Awakened Keysword really on the seventh layer? Is it because of her receiving power from true form toki toki? Since for the justification she only canceled the fourth layer.
Yes
Taking advantage of you being here, can you defend the Demon God Ki layer? I would do that but I don't want to do something stupid.
If you're referring to this, it's Demon God Demigra who performed the feat

So, is there any way to have a scan that shows that it was demigra? If you ask in the thread, if you really don't have it, try putting it in the thread.
He's not present in that timeline but it's undoubtedly him since he's the one causing all of the collapsing shenanigans at that point

He's not present in that timeline but it's undoubtedly him since he's the one causing all of the collapsing shenanigans at that point
Another thing, the dormant keyword.

She nullified and purified TPU Chronoa right? So 3 layers of power null and purification?

The justification for the dormant version talks about it canceling the TPU Mechi, but I can't find a scan of that part.

What thread?
The one about layer assessment. The things about demon god ki and so on didn't go through them (and were done before the thread existed) as well as power null and purification of the dormant keysword.

You only evaluated things from the Time Power.

The one about layer assessment. The things about demon god ki and so on didn't go through them (and were done before the thread existed) as well as power null and purification of the dormant keysword.

You only evaluated things from the Time Power.
I'd appreciate if you didn't since we're already working on Dark Ki and such

Back