• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Madness Type 3, when you looks at the person and you get affected
See, I have this gripe with Rimuru's Madness Type 3. I don't believe it work like Demons from DMC where just registering you're looking at him drives you insane. It comes from his "Demon Lord Haki" that he releases as aura that causes fear and madness in humans. From what I've seen, I don't believe it works like you just look at him and you're insane. Hell, the scans make it seem more similar to Dark Ki or Cumber's Evil Aura.

See, I have this gripe with Rimuru's Madness Type 3. I don't believe it work like Demons from DMC where just registering you're looking at him drives you insane. It comes from his "Demon Lord Haki" that he releases as aura that causes fear and madness in humans. From what I've seen, I don't believe it works like you just look at him and you're insane. Hell, the scans make it seem more similar to Dark Ki or Cumber's Evil Aura.
True, i believe It would Type 2 right?

@ProfectusInfinity Dude, can you give me a short rundown on how big DBH cosmology is? Along with where would you scale CC Goku and other Heroes characters?
Maybe complex multiversal to high complex? If I had to gather some reliable arguments for it (most of which wouldn't fly here)...
  • 5-D subspace.
  • 6-D afterlife.
  • 7-D hypertimeline.
  • 8-D crack of time.
  • 9-D Beat's world.

You're not wanking hard enough. Parry this...

4-D Universe
5-D Deadzone
6-D Neutral Zone
7-D Zeno's Palace Location
8-D Subspace
9-D Aferlife
10-D Teleportation Zone
11-D Hypertimeline
12-D, 13-D, 14-D Various Arcade Super-Dimensions
15-D Crack of Time
16-D Beats World
17-D Beats Japan
18-D Charisma Mission
Outerversal - The Real World (R>F)

4-D Universe
5-D Deadzone
6-D Neutral Zone
8-D Subspace
9-D Aferlife
10-D Teleportation Zone
11-D Hypertimeline
15-D Crack of Time
16-D Beats World
17-D Beats Japan
18-D Charisma Mission
now were talking

4-D Universe
5-D Deadzone
6-D Neutral Zone
8-D Subspace
9-D Aferlife
10-D Teleportation Zone
11-D Hypertimeline
15-D Crack of Time
16-D Beats World
17-D Beats Japan
18-D Charisma Mission
AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!

2-C universe
5D afterlife
1-A sub space
1-A hierarchy via Dr Slump
High 1-A beats world

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!

2-C universe
5D afterlife
1-A sub space
1-A hierarchy via Dr Slump
High 1-A beats world
Crazy how Superman would have still won the Death Battle even if they used our combined, composite, meme scaling 💀

a8514cfba3658e0e3c582003769f628b.jpg

4-D Universe
5-D Deadzone
6-D Neutral Zone
8-D Subspace
9-D Aferlife
10-D Teleportation Zone
11-D Hypertimeline
15-D Crack of Time
16-D Beats World
17-D Beats Japan
18-D Charisma Mission
Now we're talking

4-D Universe
5-D Deadzone
6-D Neutral Zone
8-D Subspace
9-D Aferlife
10-D Teleportation Zone
11-D Hypertimeline
15-D Crack of Time
16-D Beats World
17-D Beats Japan
18-D Charisma Mission
I'm planning to use this on my fanfiction, huehuehuehuehue.

Can anyone give me the correct order for reading dbh manga
Start from Dark Demon Realm Saga --> Universe Mission --> Big Bang Mission --> Ultra God Mission --> Meteor Mission.

There's also a spin off manga like Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission which idk where to fit in timeline and i haven't read it. This manga is where the Shadow Dragons transcends dimensions and went to Beat World to essentially jeopardize it, and this is the same Beat who witnessed Demigra shenanigans.

Start from Dark Demon Realm Saga --> Universe Mission --> Big Bang Mission --> Ultra God Mission --> Meteor Mission.

There's also a spin off manga like Dragon Ball Heroes: Victory Mission which idk where to fit in timeline and i haven't read it. This manga is where the Shadow Dragons transcends dimensions and went to Beat World to essentially jeopardize it, and this is the same Beat who witnessed Demigra shenanigans.
Victory Mission is a separate continuity that doesn't fit in anywhere.

Ok thanks

I said that some staff had problems with the blog.

Furthermore, the guy should have sent the blog here so we could give our opinion.

When Vieth gets on he will probably get confused and say "???" and then "????"

I said that some staff had problems with the blog.

Furthermore, the guy should have sent the blog here so we could give our opinion.

When Vieth gets on he will probably get confused and say "???" and then "????"

We’re gonna respond, but he said the scans we show, don’t show that stronger time power > weaker time power.

Nah, we already have a GC where the main DBH supporters gave their thoughts on it so no need.

Vietthai looked at the blog, but him or Dagoth will probably give a response.

Back