• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
I have to make another one in...a week yeah these threads won't last more than two weeks i suspect dear lord well use this when 23 does into 400 or something...

Alright someone answer this guys question PaChi2 By the way, wouldnt the Ki control thing apply to Black's scythe's AoE? Like every attack in DB, its made of Ki, therefore it tearing apart only a small hole is caused due to the same principle and that he can actually do the same in an universal scale? Otherwise, we'd have city block level db.

This is a random thought, not serious at all. 2 hours ago

I'd say we should be careful with black cutting space-time, because characters like Placido from Yu Gi Oh

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Primo

are able to do this and can casually time travel but I don't think that makes him a legit low 2 - C character.

It would be great if we were 100% sure he summoned versions of himself coming from other timelines, but even if that's true, this should count as a hax since it's not a destructive feat.

Also I just thought of something to shut downplayers' mouths who say Goku is bullet level because black could have been killed by Bulma's special bulet, you can tell them:

1) Mai said the bullet could kill him but we have literally no proof of that since it touched the potala earring. And she is not really reliable to estimate a character's power: she cannot feel ki and though some explosions could kill Black.

2) if Goku is using his ki the bullet DEFINITELY cannot even scratch him. Because the potala earring had 0 damage after it tanked the bullet ... and both Vegeta and Goku effortlessly crushed the same potala earrings with their hand before their fight against kid buu.

Dark649: 'I have added two new pictures Here to show the difference of the effects of Goku Black scythe and Chase scythe."

Yeah Right Black Goku just did the exact same thing as Chase Young did basically with his Scythe of the Stars and he's at Low 2-C Toriyama is really trying to show they can destroy space-time with all these feats in a row It seems like this upgrade is imminent.

Nibbler3100 said:
Dark649: 'I have added two new pictures Here to show the difference of the effects of Goku Black scythe and Chase scythe."

Yeah Right Black Goku just did the exact same thing as Chase Young did basically with his Scythe of the Stars and he's at Low 2-C Toriyama is really trying to show they can destroy space-time with all these feats in a row It seems like this upgrade is imminent.
I thought its only low 2-C if it's done on a universal scale? Because Black didn't and it's apparently considered unquantifiable right now.

Yeah I am starting to have my doubts that we will get a reality warper in Dragonball, and if we do he is gonna be a garbage one with limits, Vegeta and/or Goku would overpower them with no significant hax making him garbage tier.

I thought its only low 2-C if it's done on a universal scale? Because Black didn't and it's apparently considered unquantifiable right now.

Can' t find that pic that Chase did (on universal scale) can you show me?

Goku black already is Zamas.. His job is to watch over all of U10..he's seen every universe before coming to u7. He creates since he's a kaioshin.. Goku black literally has vast understanding of the universe and how it works.. Why I tell you this?

Black."My power has surpassed even my understanding"
As a supreme God, black and other kaioshins are aware of everything in their universe.. (Not omniscient, just aware)

He creates something that can either be

A) a new universe

B) an unseen time

C) his anger that is even above his understanding..

Either way you slice this feat, that thing black created is beyond universal..

It's also good to know that black grows with pain and anger causes a mental pain which explains why he can grow stronger easily through anger

4-D or Nah?

Dark649 said:
Pannaliciour said:
Thx So thats why its different from blacks cuts: the cut is much much wider?
For more informations watch the episode Here.
My question is what if the manga portrays the cut a bit more creatively like what you see in the gif? Since it's considered secondary canon would anything change or be considered a contradiction?

AllFiction said:
Goku black already is Zamas.. His job is to watch over all of U10..he's seen every universe before coming to u7. He creates since he's a kaioshin.. Goku black literally has vast understanding of the universe and how it works.. Why I tell you this?

Black."My power has surpassed even my understanding"
As a supreme God, black and other kaioshins are aware of everything in their universe.. (Not omniscient, just aware)

He creates something that can either be

A) a new universe

B) an unseen time

C) his anger that is even above his understanding..

Either way you slice this feat, that thing black created is beyond universal..

It's also good to know that black grows with pain and anger causes a mental pain which explains why he can grow stronger easily through anger

4-D or Nah?
you know, you can just make a thread with that topic

I think its the same.feat what black did as what Chase did. The difference is that Black didn't know what it was and in the case of Chase they did.

We have to wait for next episode (the beginning) what the narruto (or that guy that always gives a summary what happend in the last episode) if he says Black was cutting space and time.true the universe would a 2C Black be legitimate?

Pannaliciour said:
I think its the same.feat what black did as what Chase did. The difference is that Black didn't know what it was and in the case of Chase they did.
I'm still not sure tbh. Even if it is Chases feat is better presented and explained in episode, I would say at this point it would be best to see what the manga portrays since the manga has been far better at elaborating (for better or for worse) and in some aspects portrayal. IF it includes the scythe section at all.

Can I ask why do we keep the top tier and the high tier separate? Most of the characters are now solid 3-A

Darkinx said:
Can I ask why do we keep the top tier and the high tier separate? Most of the characters are now solid 3-A
They may be in the same 3-A tier, but they're not comparable to each other. Whis would easily destroy everyone who's in high tier.

Ryukama said:
Darkinx said:
They may be in the same 3-A tier, but they're not comparable to each other. Whis would easily destroy everyone who's in high tier.
Well, the same applies to Mid High tier! We have ssj Vegito and Kid Trunks in the same "tier"

kid trunks can wipe the floor with Vegito, obv. Kid trunks > vegito >buuhan > Mr Satan > gotenks.

Last arc - Kaioken returned

This arc - fusion,mafuba

Next arc? - which old technique will come back?Spirit bomb?but this time multi-universal spirit bomb? :D.That would be freaking epic

Darkinx said:
Well, the same applies to Mid High tier! We have ssj Vegito and Kid Trunks in the same "tier"
Well that should be fixed but the point stays that Goku and Beerus shouldn't both be in Top tier just because they're both 3-A like you were suggesting.

I think both Merged Zamasu and Vegito should be top tier, because even during the Frieza arc Whis stated Goku and Vegeta had a good chance of taking on Beerus if they fought together. Now three+ years later and a fusion(which is much stronger than both fighting at the same time) later they should be relatively close to Beerus.

I am sure whis was lieing about both vegeta and goku could beat beerus. Heck he said vegeta power and goku power is like a tree comparing to beerus castle which is whis and Beerus. Which is easily hunderds of times bigger then the tree.

I think he was lying as well but there has to be some truth to it and after 3+ years of training plus the ability to just multiply that at will not to mention Vegeta has had better feats than Beerus I thin k its likely the Fusions are at least relatively close.

Well opinions I guess. But we will see next episode maybe their will be a something like goku saying he is stronger then beerus or he is weaker we will see.

If Vegito happens,I believe that in base he would be weaker than Beerus but as SSJ 1,2 or 3 he would be stronger than Beerus,and as SSB maybe even strong as Whis

LuciferSPN said:
If Vegito happens,I believe that in base he would be weaker than Beerus but as SSJ 1,2 or 3 he would be stronger than Beerus,and as SSB maybe even strong as Whis
That makes no sense and when he appears you'll feel silly and we can look back and laugh at all of the ands I've used in this sentence. XD

I know this is kinda a silly thing to point out but Whis, Vados and Daishinkan having that ring around their neck/head kinda makes sense considering they're said to be angels now. The rings are halos.

ovo

Yeah I kinda feel dumb not noticing that they were angels from the start because there have been hints throughout the series.

Technically does that make Daishinkan an Archangel (Not literally, but symbolically speaking, since Whis and Vados are the servants of gods)?

LuciferSPN said:
No Beerus is obviously holding back a LOT more than we think, there's a reason Akira said Goku and Vegeta ain't surpassing him for a while... 2 to 3 arcs down the line is where I think they will begin to close in on surpassing him, then later the angels, then the top 5, Vegito is going to be nowhere near enough even with Kaioken stacked on top with SSJB.

I have a feeling that destroying the universe isn't even scratching the surface of what he could do... I think the reason he is scared of Zeno is because he could destroy all the universes in an *instant* meaning at max he could do more damage, Beerus might be able to destroy multiple at a time at max like 4-8 maybe 12 at max only he needs to power up could you imagine Beerus being able to destroy reality,concepts, causality, and events similar to All-fiction? I could only think how bad a max power angel like Whis would be... and Daishinkan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back