• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well true and the fact spirit bomb is super effective against evil beings. But still he got the power out of no where

Gokuiscool144 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
trunks won with the power of PIS
Eh... Goku and Vegeta gave Trunks their power..
even before they did that trunks was capable of trading blows with him, and not to mention that the spirit bomb he used literally took no time, while the spirit bomb would take a lot of time to form

AnonymouXOtakuX said:
Gokuiscool144 said:
AnonymouXOtakuX said:
trunks won with the power of PIS
Eh... Goku and Vegeta gave Trunks their power..
even before they did that trunks was capable of trading blows with him, and not to mention that the spirit bomb he used literally took no time, while the spirit bomb would take a lot of time to form
True. What an BAD way to end a good battle. DISAPPOINTED! Can not wait to see the gangs reaction when they realise the TRUE IMMORTALITY of Zamasu. In the end even with his BS power ups he didn't end him.

I agree with dragon, at first I thought there was no way a ending where Zamasu gets killed by Zeno is good but I think they pulled it off.

People are more angry that we didn't get 2 hours of fusion on fusion action.

This episode was meh at best for me, sure the action was great but the retcons and pis was just too much, seriously trunks is the most op z fighter, dude has almost everyone's techniques, and now he just learned the spirit bomb out of nowhere? I call bs, trunks is a mary sue and i seriously hope he isn't in the next arc if we keep getting stuff like this, he got his own arc and moment cool, hopefully we are finished with trunks now and he can get his happy ending.

I disagree. I want character development, and Trunks (Vegeta too to a lesser extent) is the only still main character who gets it. All of the side characters get it, but that's all they are. Side characters.

I respectfully agree with Cal. Trunks has had quite a bit of character devlopement, along with struggling, constantly hard work, constant loss, constant suffering to get where he is at. I personally want to see him succeed for all he's had to go through both externally and internally to get there.

Also any complaints about Trunks "being to OP," "getting all new forms," and "learning powerful new techniques out of nowhere" can be said about Goku a thousand times over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back