• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
HokageMangaVox said:
Spoiler Episode 68: Zen'o to destroy the 2 Future Alternative Timelines that Trunks created: [1]
Thats fake af

NEVER TRUST AN ARTICLE BY ITECH

all they post are fake clickbait titles

Cw5E-QHUQAAJWaV
It says that Merged Zamasu is the strongest character in the show, he surpassed Hit and SsjB Kkx10 Goku. But it also says tha he's weaker than God of Destruction Beerus.

Even unfused they surpassed SSB KKx10

But now it's just plain stupid that even fusion chars are not stronger than Beerus.I mean,wtf?

SSB Vegetto is weaker?and fusion is SSB * SSB , not SSB + SSB.So this pretty much confirms that Vegeta and Goku indeed are never going to surpass Beerus which is ok for individual,but fusion was suppose to be stronger.

And we better don't even start on Whis,lol

Well i took that from a random user He might be bullshiting Since hes says the imgage is to blurry for even him to read

LuciferSPN said:
Even unfused they surpassed SSB KKx10
But now it's just plain stupid that even fusion chars are not stronger than Beerus.I mean,wtf?

SSB Vegetto is weaker?and fusion is SSB * SSB , not SSB + SSB.So this pretty much confirms that Vegeta and Goku indeed are never going to surpass Beerus which is ok for individual,but fusion was suppose to be stronger.

And we better don't even start on Whis,lol
There's no way fusion is still A * B otherwise Merged Zamasu wouldn't get overpowered by Trunks and Vegeta's Galick Gun.

Toriyama said that it will be no point of making Goku or Vegeta stronger than Beerus or Whis otherwise the story and show will have no menaing as they are the ones driving the show. In other words he has no idea what to do if they surpass Beerus or Whis. Even do he said the other God of Destruction were stronger than Beerus.

Okay let me get something off my chest.

I am SICK of people acting as if DBS is ONLY for feats. Enjoy the story and feats will come. Simple as that. I get it we want DB to make a comback due to the series being downplayed for awhile, but eventually you start thinking only for feats than enjoying the actual story.

Also another thing I'm sick of. People acting like SS is so OP( Reason to why I just can't tolerate it or the fans too much.) when in fact they really aren't that OP in the long run ( and it seems like this series never has things such as NLF placed on their abilities such as that stupid reactive evlution BS.) and stop comparing them to DB it is freaking annoying. I want Goku to beat Seiya as much as the next guy, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. While I personally( discarding logic) think Goku would beat Seiya. We go by logic here. Simple as that. So please stop bringing up DB and SS as a comparison.

Can you guys stop making a CRT every week for a FREAKING PREVIEW?! Wait until the episode drops officially. Okay? Yeah, I feel we over analyze every DB feat when other series don't really worry about such( SS) and are quick to call somethings outliers or finding every loophole in a hax for this series. And that we may have to wait weeks after an episode so that we can add an ability, but regardless. Just enjoy the series.

Been holding that in for months...

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Okay let me get something off my chest.

I am SICK of people acting as if DBS is ONLY for feats. Enjoy the story and feats will come. Simple as that. I get it we want DB to make a comback due to the series being downplayed for awhile, but eventually you start thinking only for feats than enjoying the actual story.

Also another thing I'm sick of. People acting like SS is so OP( Reason to why I just can't tolerate it or the fans too much.) when in fact they really aren't that OP in the long run ( and it seems like this series never has things such as NLF placed on their abilities such as that stupid reactive evlution BS.) and stop comparing them to DB it is freaking annoying. I want Goku to beat Seiya as much as the next guy, but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. While I personally( discarding logic) think Goku would beat Seiya. We go by logic here. Simple as that. So please stop bringing up DB and SS as a comparison.

Can you guys stop making a CRT every week for a FREAKING PREVIEW?! Wait until the episode drops officially. Okay? Yeah, I feel we over analyze every DB feat when other series don't really worry about such( SS) and are quick to call somethings outliers or finding every loophole in a hax for this series. And that we may have to wait weeks after an episode so that we can add an ability, but regardless. Just enjoy the series.

Been holding that in for months...
I know how you feel.

Soul01 said:
Cw5E-QHUQAAJWaV
It says that Merged Zamasu is the strongest character in the show, he surpassed Hit and SsjB Kkx10 Goku. But it also says tha he's weaker than God of Destruction Beerus.
Nope. I found the guy who translated and it just mentions Black is the strongest excluding Beerus. Also, it says that Merged Zamasu has UNRIVALED power and he is a broken character along with his immortality.

Here are the translations.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Soul01 said:
Cw5E-QHUQAAJWaV
Nope. I found the guy who translated and it just mentions Black is the strongest excluding Beerus. Also, it says that Merged Zamasu has UNRIVALED power and he is a broken character along with his immortality.
Here are the translations.
Exactly.

It doesn't compare Beerus with Fusion Zamasu. What the producer said is that he BELIEVES the strongest warrior is Goku Black, if excluding the God of Destruction Beerus.

Darkinx said:
Exactly.

It doesn't compare Beerus with Fusion Zamasu. What the producer said is that he BELIEVES the strongest warrior is Goku Black, if excluding the God of Destruction Beerus.
Yup you're right, Merged Zamasu/Ssb Vegito might still be stronger than Beerus.

So it's confirmed "Black" > "Hit" he comes right after the gods of destruction

"Fused zamus" and "Vegito" > "beerus" most likely as even base vegito is many times stronger than goku and vegeta and with SSB he's even way more powerul and fused zamus can rival that

Alright so I heard this from someone else but apparently Merged Zamasu will have a mist-like intangible/non-corporeal form, and there was a certain something found in Goku's Gi...

Master Xar said:
Alright so I heard this from someone else but apparently Merged Zamasu will have a mist-like intangible/non-corporeal form, and there was a certain something found in Goku's Gi...
The Zeno button... Merged Zamasu too OP

Sigh what a disappointment so vegito will only last an episode and then zeno shows up to one shot zamasu, not that i didn't expect this but still disappointing.

Zamasu is way too good of a villain to just get effortlessly one shot by a literal deus ex machina.

If they do go the Zen'ō button route, I hope he just weakens Zamasu and one of the other characters finishes him off or something.

If Zen'ō shows he's willing to one shot an enemy for Goku, any suspense at all for future villains will be permanently severed in my opinion. And none of the main heroes would ever have to work hard for a victory again or have any reason to get stronger.

Well, looks like Zamasu is joining the club with Yhwach, Madara, and Kaguya with the deus ex machina ending. It was to be expected. Zamasu is gaining Intangibility next episode, another author who trap himself in a corner. That happens when your villians are to OP, very disappointing indeed.

Bleh that's a dissappointment, only one episode of Vegito and Zen'o's going to finish off the main villian. I'm also concerned about what kind of dumb plot power they're going to give Trunks to finish off Zamasu's physical body. Curious as to what the next arc is going to be about.

FTW395 said:
Bleh that's a dissappointment, only one episode of Vegito and Zen'o's going to finish off the main villian. I'm also concerned about what kind of dumb plot power they're going to give Trunks to finish off Zamasu's physical body. Curious as to what the next arc is going to be about.
probably the mafuba

wait it's confirmed already ? i thought trunks will have the spotlight in ending zamasu , how is this conformed ? the sealing thing was perfect for zamasu why are we switching to the zeno now ? this is the worst scenario

Damn that sucks, but if this is executed well, Goku and Vegeta will be EXTREMELY pissed that they had to rely on Zeno to win, I could see them be VERY serious about their training and learning new techniques to match BS hax that Zamasu has...

ZERO7772 said:
wait it's confirmed already ? i thought trunks will have the spotlight in ending zamasu , how is this conformed ? the sealing thing was perfect for zamasu why are we switching to the zeno now ? this is the worst scenario
I don't actually think it was confirmed people are just acting like it was

@Darkmon cns Nah the mafuba probably won't appear anymore in this arc, besides the mafuba seals someone away it doesn't destroy their physical body.

@ZERO772 the tweet states Goku finds something in his pocket that could help him kill the mist-like Zamasu, most logical option is the Zen'o button because he was supposed to show up during this arc.

Well if Black was zamasu's weakness what is Vegito's weakness ? why is he nerfed now anyway he was find againts Buu ,

Zamasu with a weakness , big role for Trunks , Vigito is back after ages

i just don't see how zeno fit in all of this i can't buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back