• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Discussion Thread 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
FTW395 said:
@Darkmon cns Nah the mafuba probably won't appear anymore in this arc, besides the mafuba seals someone away it doesn't destroy their physical body.

@ZERO772 the tweet states Goku finds something in his pocket that could help him kill the mist-like Zamasu, most logical option is the Zen'o button because he was supposed to show up during this arc.
i think it will.

ZERO7772 said:
Well if Black was zamasu's weakness what is Vegito's weakness ? why is he nerfed now anyway he was find againts Buu ,
Zamasu with a weakness , big role for Trunks , Vigito is back after ages

i just don't see how zeno fit in all of this i can't buy it
Oh he fits pretty well

He fited the moment zamasu was revealed to be immortal

What did people think ?that immortality can be defeated by just being stronger ?

mafuba failed so there is NOTHING ELSE that can be done

Soul01 said:
ZERO7772 said:
Well if Black was zamasu's weakness what is Vegito's weakness ? why is he nerfed now anyway he was find againts Buu ,

Oh he fits pretty well

What did people think ?that immortality can be defeated by just being stronger ?

Well they gave him a weak point no ?

ZERO7772 said:
Soul01 said:
ZERO7772 said:

Oh he fits pretty well

Well they gave him a weak point no ?
His other half is still immortal

Master Xar said:
Damn that sucks, but if this is executed well, Goku and Vegeta will be EXTREMELY pissed that they had to rely on Zeno to win, I could see them be VERY serious about their training and learning new techniques to match BS hax that Zamasu has...
That is one benificial way they could go. They probably won't but who knows.

The thing is that the Zeno just shows how OP and dangerous Zamasu is guys!

Think about it:

• Mafuba failed
  • Vegito and Trunks failed
  • he is immortal
  • he has unlimmited potential
  • he is a better fighter than Goku
Did you think that a character that OP could be defeated by Vegito and Trunks?

To me is very laughable that Trunks is going to play a big role. Don't get me wrong I like Trunks but PLOT POWERS UPs are really getting on my nerves. Zamasu's attack also shouldn't have been overpowered by the sayains since he is vastly superior to them...

It would hilarious if the friend that Goku promised to Zeno is going to be Zamasu...

hooray, Zeno' screentime! lets see what he can do! I prefer the villain being defeated by someone that has been stated to be superior to everyone else to seeing him lose to... a plotpoweredupSuperTrunks.

Gokuiscool144 said:
Anyone also notice that Zamasu will no longer have a physical form?
Yeah it looks like he'll be non-corporeal, which is good hax compared to the usually decent/meh hax DB has for the upper tiers.

Dont you love how they are city block at best by feats in this arc when they are supposed to be universal?

PaChi2 said:
Dont you love how they are city block at best by feats in this arc when they are supposed to be universal?
I have a problem with the way high tiered fights are usually presented, but the arc has been good for versatility. And from a feats perspective there is still a good chance for whoever takes out Zamasu to get a strong showing simply due to the Immortality and non-corporeal nature. But beyond that the story has been good and I like Black and Merged Zamasu as villians.

Also if we go by destructive showings in this arc has everyone forgotten this........

Not universal but certainly not City Block.

Black Goku Justice Dragon Ball Super 49
Black Goku Justice Dragon Ball Super 49

Yeah dbz has this problems, showing city feats instead of universal. But do not forget Black Goku cuttinf space-time and vegeta destroying Rosat.

But other comics has these problems to: superman vs spectre?

It honestly seems like Vegito was just used for fanservice and to hype people up. Kinda clickbaity lol

Other than that I really liked this episode's fights, the (while minor) further insight on Zamasu's character and Trunks' grand moment to shine.

BY THE WAY

Vegito's new weakness is that he has a 1 hour timer now. But Gowasu was confused as the fusion ended when an hour hadn't even passed

In short...

*Spoilers*

Super Saiyan Blue Vegito defused due to the insane energy consumption it caused, and Goku + Veggie got their ass kicked.

Then Trunks stepped in with a brand-new sword and through God Ki + Genkidama amping his sword defeated Fused Zamasu

Trunks did a spirit bomb (out of nowhere may I add) then absorbed it. Then gained a spirit bomb sword and with it. He cut zamasu in half which then he exploded end of episode.

Trunks PLOT POWER UP was BS! I have not been more pissed about stupid powers up but this one takes the cake! Goku Kamehameha aginst Merged Zamasu was also a PLOT one too.

Glad that Trunk's idiotic attack didn't end Zamasu but made him OPer.

What does this tell us about the omni king? His speed and such. Since it looks like he will be arriving there at an instant. And he will be erasing a possibly a non-coperal immortal being

Since this is a rather non controversial and self explanatory one, I have upgraded Vegito based off his recent fight.

Trunks is the wonder boy of this series he keeps getting bs power ups, i was all hyped for vegito and he defused cause potara fusion got retconned to only being permanent for kais and only lasting an hour for mortals.

Didn't like this episode as much as i thought i would, wonder what zeno is gonna do next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back