• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Characters Age

In episode 77 it was stated that Dragon ball Multiverse is 3,135,500,603 days old according to King's (Zeno's) calendar. So I assume both Zeno & Daishinkan is at least 8.5 million years old. Please add immortality to their profile

Capture

This seems reasonable to me, in case they created the universes.

However, your scan says days, not years.

I'm fairly certain you've read the image wrong, since it says the 3,135,500,603rd day, not the year. Regardless, that's about 8,590,412.5 years old.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Antvasima.

DerpCity said:
I'm fairly certain you've read the image wrong, since it says the 3,135,500,603rd day, not the year. Regardless, that's about 8,590,412.5 years old.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Antvasima.
My bad. I read it wrong. Anyways it's 8.5 million years. So Beerus's profile need to be changed also. As he's stated to be hundreds of million years old

I am fine with if somebody wants to change the profiles.

I'm a little unsure. Since I don't think this "King's Calender" has to immediately mean the entire multiverse is 8 million years. It could be like a B.C. A.D. thing that Earth has. Or given that this is an alien measurement of time their "days" may not be the same as our.

It also contradicts the stated ages of people like Beerus and Old Kai.

However that might seem to be a bit speculative. And since this is an extremely minor change, I'm fine either way,

Ryukama is correct. If Beerus and Old Kai are over 75 million years old, the new information would contradict this number, which likely renders it random, indeterminate, and meaningless.

Ryu is right, iirc, Angels and Gods use a different unit of time (forgett the name), so those "days" most likely aren't same to Earth days.

I agree with Ryukama. But regardless of that Longevity can be added to all the Gods right (including Zeno & Grand Priest)?

Back