• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragalia Lost CR

So since the game is coming to an end later this year, is there any chance of this verse getting some major revamps? ESPECIALLY with the universal and multiversal implications of the final arcs of the story that has tied up everything into a neat bow. At the very least the main group and the great wyrm could use the upgrades, ESPECIALLY Euden who's new form isn't even on the wiki yet, and he beat BOTH creators of the verse.

This is more of a question rather than a CRT. Maybe the verse will be revised and it will take some time, @Starter_Pack is the resident Dragalia nerd, so ask him.

I'll send him a PM. I was hoping maybe the question would stir up a full CRT, cause the Origin and the Progenitor have massive scaling implications that go universal to even multiversal, as the Progenitor wants to erase EVERY universe and the take what raw materials are left and remake a new universe, a singular one without the concept of possibility is, that has a singular ordained destiny, and not a scattered multiverse where some worlds have fallen into ruin due to war and hubris.

I'm surprised that Dragalia ended up being so broken and I love it. It's feels nice playing as a potential multiversal level character.

Back