• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Drach'nyen vs Nicol Bolas

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
If this is a mismatch, Bolas can be swapped for Ugin. Both 4A, speed equal since 4A doesn't have a speed, SBA otherwise.

Drach'nye:

Nicol Bolas: 1 (Serpent of the internet 97)

Inconclusive: 1 (Thatoneguy78)

Bump

Bump

bump

Honestly this looks like an Inconlsuive to me. I mean both sides can't really do anything meaningful to each other without the other resisting or lol noping it.

bump

As far as I see, Drach'nyen actually has no offensive technique to bypass Bolas's defenses, Bolas resists Mind Manipulation and everything else won't get pass Mid-Godly Regen.

Meanwhile Bolas can Seal, send Drach' to another plane, possess, or memory wipe, all ways that can bypass its Mid-Godly Regen and resistances.

So, voting for Bolas.

How strong is Bolas' mind resistance? Cause apparently Drachn'yean is strong enough to effect the Emperor.

Also Drach isn't getting memory haxed but sealing and BFR should still work on it

This is basically Bolas vs the Emprah. Just that Drac doesn't have High 1-B erasure.

@Guy78

His mind resistance should be at least somewhat higher then Jace Beleren's, given his far greater expirience and power in general, who in turn was able to breiflly mentally stand up against the mind hax of Emrakul, along with mentally sheild 4 others against Emrakul's passive mind hax.

So I would think its likely that Drach's mind hax wouldn't be able to fully affect Bolas to the point he couldn't perform his own actions (course, unless I'm missing something)

@tGuy78

Drach'nyen just made the emperor feel fear and doubt, and I don't think that was so much mindhax as it actually being a real threat to the emperor at the time and as such he just experienced those emotions normally. Jace could defend his and others minds from a 5D mind, Bolas should be significantly stronger than Jace, unquantifiably so for now, but even if his resistance is 5D Drach'nyen's mindhax shouldn't be able to do much. Drach'nyen's is very good, what with him being connected to every human ever and the reason for murder, but not of the caliber to mindhax win against Bolas.

@ovens

That's kinda why I was thinking of maybe using Ugin, since he has resists to all of Bolas's stuff but not all his hax himself for the most part. They're comparable, but Ugin can't outdo Bolas against not Bolas himself from what's been shown.

Back