• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so does he start with physical attacks in character? If so, then I vote inconclusive because he steps on McQueen and crushes himself as well

Mid-Godly is a problem. Tell some knowledgeable about if Drach can bypass Mid-Godly himself. I'll reread the H2H match.

oh wait, he has Mid Godly Regen? Nvm then this is probably a stomp in favor of him. He likely kills McQueen, they both die, and then he just regenerates. Highway to Hell can deal with regen, but not Mid Godly Regen lol

Iapitus The Impaler said:
oh wait, he has Mid Godly Regen? Nvm then this is probably a stomp in favor of him. He likely kills McQueen, they both die, and then he just regenerates. Highway to Hell can deal with regen, but not Mid Godly Regen lol
When has it dealt with Regen?

its more that it shares based on comparing what McQueen has vs What the Enemy has. Cuz it shared damaged McQueen had long before he met Ermes or activated his stand. its like that it renues the damage and the regen will only last them so long. The death will still be shared, so unless you got Mid Godly you'll die anyway

Depend on how he does the deed. Does mcqueen destroy his head? Ya best have low high. Maybe a bomb? Ya would do well to have high-low.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
interesting. what if he shares his death status with them. just the straight up death. that would take low godly right?
No. Just regening from fatal wounds, which Low Mid covers.

I feel like Drach probably resists death manip from someone, due to what it is and the fact that it's a 4A/B in Warhammer. Also, Drach is kinda like a chaos god lite, existing as the embodiment as the concept of human murder, so I'm not even sure if you can really kill something like that normally regardless of whether or not it resists. There's also mindhax.

Wokistan said:
I feel like Drach probably resists death manip from someone, due to what it is and the fact that it's a 4A/B in Warhammer. Also, Drach is kinda like a chaos god lite, existing as the embodiment as the concept of human murder, so I'm not even sure if you can really kill something like that normally regardless of whether or not it resists. There's also mindhax.
Yeah, even the most basic Chaos Daemon is explicitly not "alive" or "dead", so death manipulation does nothing. Drach'nyen is the abstract concept of every human murder ever given form and name. This battle kinda has two ways of going:

• McQueen kills himself and Drach'nyen becomes stronger, because he's still a human murdering himself.
  • Drach'nyen kills McQueen and then proceeds to devour Highway to Hell, as it's a manifestation of McQueen's soul and Drach'nyen can very much interact with that.
So yeah. Stomp.

>Drach'nyen kills McQueen and then proceeds to devour Highway to Hell, as it's a manifestation of McQueen's soul and Drach'nyen can very much interact with that.

False hth was given from white from a disc although hth is a manifestation of a soul not mcqueen though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back