• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Kondraki vs. GLaDOS

Jackythejack

They/Them
The SCP Foundation has sent Kondraki and his absolute arsenal of his SCPs to delve into the run down facility of Aperture Science. Little did the scientist expect, the facility was still active, and very much alive. He wasn't being led right into a trap by GLaDOS, where she would encounter him in her chamber. The scientist was now in an unexpected fight for his life, in a rundown science facility. Working for the Foundation was always a surprise.

Speed is equalized, combatants have access to their full arsenal.

Dr. Kondraki

GLaDOS

Is half of GLaDOS' abilities used for her testing and puzzles?

If I remember correctly most of her abilities can also just be used in her chambers due to her complete control of the facility.

I'll follow this. Camera's not useful, but does GLaDOS have a way around illusions?

I would imagine it depends on if Kondraki enters the chamber with booterflies up or not. SCP-427 can deal with neurotoxins for up to an hour, and given Kondraki's intelligence, he could either hack in or obliterate everything before he goes down. Voting Kondraki.

Self Destruction

Also I sorta wanted it so they just...started in the chamber. Not that Kondraki has to enter it. Sorry if that wasn't clear enough.

ThePixelKirby said:
I'll follow this. Camera's not useful, but does GLaDOS have a way around illusions?
She can track heat signatures so illusions won't help him much.

I would imagine it depends on if Kondraki enters the chamber with booterflies up or not. SCP-427 can deal with neurotoxins for up to an hour,

GLaDOS is going to figure out pretty quickly that the neurotoxin isn't working. Especially since Kondraki isn't, you know, dying.

and given Kondraki's intelligence, he could either hack in or obliterate everything before he goes down.

GLaDOS resists hacking.

Anyway, to continue, the camera's third degree burns and the incendiary grenades are noped thanks to heat resistance, and bomb shields will help with the latter as well. This part is more just a hunch but I don't think you can blind an AI.

Along with neurotoxins, it's in character for her to spawn rocket and sentry turrets left and right, and just one hit from either will do him in with his poor durability. I'm voting for GLaDOS.

She can track heat signatures so illusions won't help him much.

I would imagine it depends on if Kondraki enters the chamber with booterflies up or not. SCP-427 can deal with neurotoxins for up to an hour,

GLaDOS is going to figure out pretty quickly that the neurotoxin isn't working. Especially since Kondraki isn't, you know, dying.

and given Kondraki's intelligence, he could either hack in or obliterate everything before he goes down.

GLaDOS resists hacking.

Anyway, to continue, the camera's third degree burns and the incendiary grenades are noped thanks to heat resistance, and bomb shields will help with the latter as well. This part is more just a hunch but I don't think you can blind an AI.

Along with neurotoxins, it's in character for her to spawn rocket and sentry turrets left and right, and just one hit from either will do him in with his poor durability. I'm voting for GLaDOS.

Ah.

Heat Tracking.

Yea, Kondraki can't do much here. I retract my vote, that really ruins any chance there is here. The camera isn't going to be greatly affective against a robot, the butterflies won't last long, and while Kondraki's certainly smart enough to hack in, he won't have the time to do that.

It seems decently stompish, given that Kondraki basically has to rely on Glados doing absolutely nothing as his entire main kit doesn't work against Glados.

Back