• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Gii vs Heaven's Ascension Dio

Depends on his opponent, he starts with his right eye which allows him to know everything about his opponent, including their weaknesses, and from that info he proceeds accordingly.

That's sort of different, infinite speed just grants you resistance to time stop, with gii the concept doesn't exist in the first place, it's like the difference between soul resistance, and not having a soul, gii doesn't have time.

I was arguing for immeasurable gi, but the other seikan no ingarock guys said no, so don't know ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬».

What was stated was that the concept of time doesn't exist for kikai because they haven't even been born into the world, they are only possibilities, they aren't even alive.

It's more like his Kikai, Porshion, will be like "Lol GG scroo your time stop" and proceeds to ubermensch stomp

Well he stopped ger.

Ger resustance time manipulation and may even be acasuality (despite litterally looking at the future and viewing him puncturing giorno ger won anyway ). Plus infinite.

Twoh may end up > ger which may mean precognition. May fail.

Dio also had luck and probability manipulation via holy body of the saint although does the profile mention that? If not crt may be needed as he fused with the body.

Resistant time manipulation and being acausal =/= Being devoid of the concept of time literally

Since this is Evolved Porshion, he will just end up stealing his time already or just screw up Dio's hand by cutting it and then finish it

If Gii's right eye allowed him to see weaknesses of other targets like Petry who can only be killed by taking away her "multiple presents" and other Critters, He'd probably found out about Dio's weakness.

He's eye also work instantly from what i see (Note that i'm at Chapter 11 so i dunno if there's a time lag to it but from 1 to 11, i didn't see one)
Screenshot 45

Eog Dio would just warp him out of existence yeah? Plus he does have four hands man and many projectiles all of which would ohko and do not need hand or any or ta do.

Also dio would maybe bfr or just soulhax when forced into a bad place as he does have plenty of other powers all of which have plenty of range man and no effect from his hands or twoh.

His right captures everything about his targets and their weaknesses, he then proceeds to kill them with their weakness, literally how every gii fight goes.

This version of gii steals time, reverting ppl back to how they were in the pass, and do stuff like erasing memories and powers.

All gii's attacks destroy possibilities and information as well. A more important question is can dio even hurt him? He is non-corporeal, he exists only as possibilities, i made the match cause i assume reality overwrite 2-A shenanigans could.

Yeah? What ya think Dio would just stand and let him win? And only weakness Dio had would be his hand except only one ability of his actually needed hand.

Yeah? And before he does that he would be negged. Latter memory thing negged by holy body as it nulligied 2-A memory hax .

Yeah? Stands are noncorporal and Dio himself effects reality. May be wrong but reality is definitely noncorporal man.

And all of dio erases or overwrites reality including attacks which he wants man.

His memory hax and null hax is from time steal, by stealing time, he can revert your memories or revert you to before you had powers, or downright steal all your time, hence you die.

Stands are intangible not non-corporeal, unless i forgot something, gii is just a possibility, sort of different, but affecting reality probably helps.

Whatever the case, looks like it's time steal vs reality warping, gii's time steal works on people who have no concept of time btw.

Yeah and he would do that before Dio thinks "die"?.

Not quite.Non-Corporeal (or Incorporeal) beings are those who have no true physical form. Though they may have physical avatars or bodies, but their true essence exists non-physically, whether as a soul, as energy, or as an abstract concept. Almost all stands follow the first two mentioned.

Yeah and would all that get around holy body of the saint or not? Also stealing time from a timeless being? Man ya absolutely hundred percent?

Gii's ability activates by thought too, and doesn't dio start with time stop anyway which doesn't work here?

Stands don't have physical body, gii doesn't have a physical body, well he does but his ability doesn't and when using his ability he is protected by said ability which makes him non-corporeal, minor details but anyway the reason why he doesn't have a physical body is cause he is possibilities, possibilities are things which may or may not happen, seems sort of unique, would be like trying to attack death or fate. But reality warping probably helps dio.

And yes i am 100% serious about the time stealing working on ppl without the concept of time, that's how he killed Apondance Lemure Lemure, he stole all his time.

Yeah? And after it would not work what do ya think he would do? Smite him hard.

Man ya realize twoh nulled abstract abilities yeah? Also stand are just an image of a energy. The appearance vary hence why pol and kak have manipulation of the appearance.

Then he does have time?

Either or. Although he can do either at once via his stand doing the other half. 50 50.

Gii doesn't have time, kikai don't have time, kikai's are the possibilities of 41 unborn lives, they aren't physical things, they aren't even alive, the concept of time doesn't exist for them. They can also exists as information, or become death.

Gii's time stealing simply works on timeless beings, it's no different than digimon characters who can soul screw soulless beings.

What a beautiful simply is just a ridiculous series with hax.

Whatever it is that digimon do, could have sworn they have guys who mind screw things without minds too, or was that time stop immeasurables? I forgot.

And would that bypass holy saint which nulligied 2-A overwrite?

Also man. Him being noncorporal mean what exactly?

>Not bound by time. >Mach one. >No time. >Had time outright and taken.

Man ya absolutely gurantee?

No idea what holy saint does.

Already explained it, he exists as possibilities.

I honestly think gii should have immeasurable speed since the concept of time don't exist for kikai, don't beleive me that he doesn't have the concept of time? Here is the scan proving it.

Porshion time

So you're saying he has not only 2-A hax but also 2-A defenses which nullifies anything done to him? In which case this is a stomp since gii literally can't do anything to him, and dio has higher ap as well.

Sigh, the search for someone to face gii or any of these guys continues.

the thing is that Gii can legitly and would use right hand of evil if this is evolved porshion so he can revert DIO's state and memories prior to 10 years also yeah kikai's don't have the concept of time so there is that. But if 2-A defense moots then ho boy but i give what i can get

i mean he may not master it by then yet? And all his other attacks killed and one shotted kikai and critters which are phenomenon and representations of death like AoE fire from the slash (It burned an entire building up while killing the critter in the first chapter iirc)

No, tens of meters at least since his heat abilities can cover entire rooms, probably hundreds of meters seeing how he cut the stone golem which is taller than 10 storied buildings in half from some distance away.

Back