• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr Fate Revision

That's Pre Crisis I think

Also, I'm aware of the Jaxxon/Superman/Green Lantern feat.

Its a problematic feat because the future GLs energy was countered by the powers of Jaxxon and Supes and it was decided to be an outlier

Also, it wasn't Time Trapper's power, all Time Trapper did was made the combined energy of the future GL corps enter the Time Dimension. If he can do it by himself then he wouldn't need to that

It's an outlier for Supes, not fate. And iirc Fate wasn't affected by crisis

It's an outlier for Supes, not fate. And iirc Fate wasn't affected by crisis
Its an unreliable feat, its better to not just use it
Superman can somehow counter something that Time Trapper himself can't do when Mordru's projection defeated the JL already, including Fate

Also, it doesnt scale to Fate because Time Trapper doesn't scale to it.

So what should the new statistics be and what should they be scaled from?

Okay. Please remind me about the feat in question.

Okay. That seems fine then.

If you post a list of the exact titles (not the URLs) for all of the pages that you need unlocked, I can do so for you.

Thank you. Is somebody who knows what they are doing willing to apply these revisions?

I think that you should be fine. Just carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made.

While we're at it, maybe we can give fate, duh, fate manipulation? Nabu certainly does have it, for instance he was heavily implied to manipulate fate so that Kent and his father would visit the ruins.

@Sandman31

We need you to apply these edits, or nothing will likely get done.

I would appreciate the help.

Isn't it better if someone made a different key for Nabu and post-flashpoint Mordru, because they're both very overpowered, to avoid confusion? While Nabu and other lords of orders planned to destroy the sphere of gods and even succeeded in destroying one world, his rival Mordru was revealed to be the one who tortured Hecate and stopped the Great Darkness during this era? So a different key for Nabu and Doctor Fate plus Classic Mordru and Post-Flashpoint Mordru

Thank you very much for helping out. It is very appreciated.

However, can you write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titlesfor all the pages that you need unlocked please? It cannot be handled by my automated script otherwise.

Thank you for helping out. I have unlocked the pages. Tell me here when you are done.

Also, please remember to update the justifications.

Also, while we're at it, could Fate manip be legit for Fate since Nabu seemed to control the fate so that Fate and his father would find the helmet?

Also, about Indra endangering all planes of creation, I don't think that claim was about the dream layers or anything.

Okay. Thank you. I will lock the profile pages again then.

Back