• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Eggman vs Dr. Robotnic

both have chaos emeralds

super egg robot

speed equalized

whooooooooooooooooooooo would win

Wow. I haven't thoroughly viewed the profiles, but it's an amusing surprise to think, let alone see, Robotnik trouncing Eggman.

Super Egg Eggman scales to Super Sonic, who scales to the Egg Blaster. In short, his AP is about 1.265e49 Tons of TNT Or 5.2923e58 Joules.
Supreme Robotnik scales to his own durability, which withstood a force of 1.688e63 joules.
Looks like Eggman has the AP advantage.
Edit: Closer inspection reveals an AP of 140.9373 PetaFoe for Robotnik. As 100 PetaFoe = 10^61 Joules.. Eggman still has an AP Advantage, but it’s a lot closer.

Robotnik, with his Chaos Emeralds (and assuming without his various gadgets), has Low-High Regen, Toon Force, Life and Death Manip, Invisibility, Ice Breath, Heat Manip, and can grow to giant sizes.
Eggman with the Egg Robot (and assuming without his various gadgets) has Resistance to Space, Flight, and Energy Projection.
Robotnik has the Hax advantage for certain.

Eggman is listed at Interstellar with Energy, extended melee with the Egg Robots melee Attacks.
Robotnik is listed as Extended Melee.
It looks like Eggman, assuming without the Inventions for both, has the Range Advantage.

Both are immature and self-centered, However, Eggman tends not to screw around with enemies that aren’t Sonic. Don’t know if that’s true for Robotnik too.
The Egg Robots weakness is that it is weaker on the Head than the rest of its body.
Robotnik has less substantial weaknesses, meaning he has the Weakness advantage.

Eggman’s labeled as Supergenius, for being able to make various machines that are far more complex than Robotniks and Modern Technology, as well as an IQ of 300.
Robotnik’s labeled as Genius on his profile, for being able to create various Reality-Warping weapons.
Eggman has the Intellect advantage, it seems.

Last edited:
Eggman is listed at Interstellar with Energy, extended melee with the Egg Robots melee Attacks.
Robotnik is listed as Extended Melee.
It looks like Eggman, assuming without the Inventions for both, has the Range Advantage.
Robotnik has Varies from Tens of meters to Stellar with inventions listed in Range so he with inventions is pretty close to range stomping Eggman
Eggman’s labeled as Supergenius, for being able to make various machines that are far more complex than Robotniks and Modern Technology, as well as an IQ of 300.
Robotnik’s labeled as Genius on his profile, for being able to create various Reality-Warping weapons.
Eggman has the Intellect advantage, it seems.
I'm aware this isn't a CRT but what's listed for Robotnik's intelligence does seem like some downplay in my opinion

Robotnik has Varies from Tens of meters to Stellar with inventions listed in Range so he with inventions is pretty close to range stomping Eggman
Read Closer:
’Assuming without Inventions for both’.
Neither were given prep time, and I’d assume they’d need some form of preparation to get their hands on their more powerful gadgets, so I listed statistics for them as I saw. The OP didn’t specify what inventions Eggman got either besides ‘Super Egg’, in which case Robotnik would stomp horribly if given all of his inventions on the get-go.

the ’Super Egg’, which is not a quote from him but rather what I’m calling it (because that’s a funny name, lol) is the Super Egg Robot. You can see how powerful it is in my evaluation. It has at least a 2x AP advantage against Robotnik, and presumably a range advantage without inventions.

...you recognize the maximum distance is, like, 4 Kilometers, and Supreme Robotnik has a solid amount of Hax, yes?

AOSTH Robotnik may be downgraded from 4-A later, though.

The explosion they took never destroyed the pocket realm, only the entrance.

Back