• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downplay (or wank) Goku into your verse

Naruto: Goku is Moon level since he still dies to planet busting. Dyspo is the fastest person in his verse at SOL so he can only be Rela+

“The beginning after the end”, it’s a verse that doesn’t have a page here yet sadly
Building level seems too high tbh.

Even if we assume he'd become God tier, I don't recall the verse having any real 8C feats (The webtoon, at least).

Small building level seems more appropriate to the verse ;p it doesn't really have anything that puts it in Building level, from what I have seen (except for the beginning where Arthur just exploded the house due to mana shit)

I'd keep him at 9A with Subsonic speed. He'd get some neat elemental stuff, though.

Last edited:
Building level seems too high tbh.

Even if we assume he'd become God tier, I don't recall the verse having any real 8C feats (The webtoon, at least).

Small building level seems more appropriate to the verse ;p it doesn't really have anything that puts it in Building level, from what I have seen (except for the beginning where the MC just exploded the house due to mana shit)
True LOL
I'd keep him at 9A with Subsonic speed. He'd get some neat elemental stuff, though.
his time manip might help his speed but I’m not caught up on how we treat time manipulation in terms of speed

Low 2-C, Galactic LS, and 1.5x Trillion x Speed of Light. He'd probably be 3rd strongest maybe second due to abilities. (I'll give the grand prize of nothing to the first person to guess the verse.)

I can’t bring myself to do Mario or Homestuck, or even Earthbound for that matter so… Oh God I cannot bring myself to do YOU and ME and HER

Alright.

Fist of the North Star: Goku goes all the way down to Low 6-B and I guess has most of his abilities from the first Dragon Ball? I don’t even really know. Fist of the North Star characters have some crazy hax so downplaying him much more would be unfair in my eyes.

Last edited:
Danny Phantom: Goku would be 8-A to 7-C, Sub-Relativistic to Massively FTL+ (Though speed might change)

Rezero Goku is Mountain Level and FTL so that's pretty cool.

And depending on how you take the Author's words he's Planet Level to Star level to Solar System Level.

Back