• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Magolor's durability

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
Even i gotta back this one up.
I put this on the Beerus vs Magolor thread, but it belongs on here.

Mr. Skodwarde, I believe that you were right with your original opinion. He clearly wasn't able to vanish on his own, as he had the crap beaten out of him prior and is clearly unconscious as his eyes are closed, and also l see that classic Nintendo sparkles which mean you blew up (and in Mag's case, he survived). It's seen when Kirby kills Nightmare in the anime, or vs. mirage mewtwo in the pokemon anime. Actually, most Kirby bosses blow up. They just made that one more showey due to him being the strongest Kirby villain. That last part is assumption.

Well, if he teleported away, then it is clearly not a durability feat. What do you think thaf he should be downgraded to?

Good question. Although if we do not know his durability for certain, it should be listed as "Unknown".

I could make a case for Kirby overpowering Magolor with the giant sword then him coming back as Soul for Multi Galaxy level durability(note i'm not using this for Kirby's stats).....but it's a stretch.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
I could make a case for Kirby overpowering Magolor with the giant sword then him coming back as Soul for Multi Galaxy level durability(note i'm not using this for Kirby's stats).....but it's a stretch.
How is it a stretch?

Back