• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Downgrade Detective Conan (recall calculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though the thread title says Downgrade, this doesn't really affect character profiles. Because this is just a recall calculation. That's just a little unreasonable. (And that calculation is my own old calculation)

Kaito dodges a bullet

reason for recall
  • Kaito doesn't need to move. 2.78543268234 m as soon as the bullet reached him He just had to move to not get hit by the bullet.
  • I'd suggest an easier way to dodge Kaito's feet-to-shoulder distance, since Kaito jumps upwards. This was the minimum distance he had to travel when the bullet reached him.
  • which I recalculated and was rejected by TheRustyOne because Kaito dodged before the gun could fire. therefore not counted as a success

Dr. Agasa Explosion Resistant

reason for recall
  • There are too many errors in this calculation. whole radius of the bomb And the distance between the center of the explosion and the character, the number may be too high or too low.
  • I propose another method, namely the Destruction Values for the destroyed portion of the Wall
  • Which I did the calculation again and TheRustyOne accepted this. That's why we can change this calculation to be lower. so that the numbers are not too high

Last edited:
I'm about to head out: I will try to remember to speak on this.

Alright, I'm back, this all seems fine.

Aye, but CRTs require two evaluating staff to look at it. That means Discussion Mod, Admin, or Bureau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back