• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dovahkiin vs Kratos (2018)

Both high 6-A

No prep

Speed is equalized

Round 1: Morals on, takes place on Tamriel

Round 2: Morals off, takes place on where ever the hell God of War (2018) is.

Round 3:Yog-Sothoth teleports them to a gladiator arena and makes them fight. Both are Bloodlusted

Who wins and why

2018 Kratos gets wrecked easily until we finish the Norse arc which makes Kratos 4-D because Yggdrasil "transcends space and time" and there's a chance that he's going to chop it down with his bare hands

Greek Kratos is better in every way

Kratos has mindhax and soul resistance it just was never added due to Kep getting temporarily banned, plus Kratos hilariously out skills.

Kep did get banned he just got unbanned recently (like a month or two ago), and he does have the resistances they were never added, he scales to his younger self who resisted Hades stealing his souls and mind hax from something else

It wasn't a CRT, I just remember Kep mentioning it multiple times, he was going to fix up the profile but that's when he got banned. Someone probably should make a CRT but there really isn't a reason why he would lose the soul resistance and the Dragonborn doesn't have bend will in this key so his mind hax is pretty bad.

• Edit Auto Correct sucks

I'm learning to Kratos due to his skill and resisting the two things the Dragonborn has that actually matter, but there maybe a skill feat I missed for the Dragonborn.

The Dragonborn can achieve 100 in every skill, which makes it practically impossible to outskill him, at least as far as the game is concerned. Not sure how this compares to the skill of characters from other verses, but it's still pretty good versatility.

The question is more about how skilled mid-game Dovahkiin is specifically. Logically he wouldn't be as skilled as his late game self, although I don't know how it would be quantified for each of his keys.

I'm pretty sure Kratos fought someone like that once (but it was in water and the person taunted), also Kratos has fought in multiple wars and slaughtered the gods that have also fought in multiple wars while th Dragonborn only possibly fought in one

That's experience though. Dovahkiin has also fought people with hundreds of years of experience, and gained the experience of dragons that have lived for thousands of years.

Harkon was locked away in his castle, Miraak isn't in this tier, Alduin was outside of time and isn't in this tier, and all the dragons were dead, Tsun wasn't trying and isn't in this tier. The Dragonborn never fought anyone thousands of years old without them having a reason to be inexperienced.

Who was locked in the Soul Carim for thousands of years (and I think wanted to lose so the Dragonborn could summon him to Nirn)

Kratos resist ice manipulation at the end of God of War 4, Unrelenting force shout does work, Kratos could dodge the lightning like he does in the dragon boss fights, and he resist mind hax (still needs to be added to his profile)

Does Kratos resist Fear? Also, Storm Call is to ensure that Kratos would have to dodge lightning while fighting against DB at the same time. And could be getting hit while he's knocked hither and thither by that lightning.

I mean I would image he would possibly get straight up BFR'd if he gets hit by the shout (I remember asking Matthew about it and he said it should be superior to the giants that launched a man kilometers away). But I image Kratos is fast enough to get back before it counts as BFR.

First off, tier has nothing to do with skill. Aela for isntance outskills Miraak in archery despite them being 6 tiers apart. And until established otherwise, Dovahkiin's mid-game skills are not quantified, so we might as well use the high-end.

And secondly, not all dragons were dead. Mirmulnir, the very first dragon you fight in Skyrim, has been alive and active since at least the second era. And this was while Dovahkiin was still High 8-C. https://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Atlas_of_Dragons

I'm not sure if that says something about the dragon (first one) or about Skyrim since they thought Dragons were legends despite there being a live dragon around. Anyways I guess the Dragonborn's more skilled than I thought (which is a good thing). I need to go to work soon, but when I get back I'll look over both again to see what I missed.

Even so, what they got up to in all that time doesn't matter that much. Dragon skill is nearly entirely determined by their Thu'um, which gets stronger not through constant use in battle but through meditation, as the Greybeards prove.

Wrong Kratos, but he has dodged lightning from dragons while fighting large hordes of enemies so it shouldn't be to hard for him to dodge

No matter who wins this isn't a stomp. Kratos is in the same boat as the Dragonborn where there resistances are missing due to revisions. But the Dragonborn really lacks skill feats for most his keys. He only has one skill feat in his high 6-A tier and it arguable how good it is, since nobody knew the dragon even existed. Also skill in the thu'um probably doesn't translate into the skill to fight someone like Kratos, but I need to read more in game elder scrolls books.

Back