• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DotA Feats and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
Seeing as pages for Dota are being made, I figure this thread should be made to discuss the lore, feats, and general power of the game. The purpose of this thread is to:

• List viable feats that can be used to determine the future stats of characters
  • Analyze the feats of previously made profiles to determine if their tier is accurate
  • Determine a standard speed
  • Determine a baseline for lower-tier characters
We want these pages to be as accurate as possible, so input from anyone with knowledge of the game would be appreciated. However, the lore of DotA can be vague at times, so if anyone can help determine some of the more questionable feats, that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Since Arc Warden's lore states that the primordial mind is infinite. Can we put Arc Warden at 3-A?

So i guess

Phoenix is Star level+

Axe is Mountain level+

Earthshaker: Mountain level

Invoker: Potential Small Star level with nigh-omniscience

Io: Universe level?

Can Arcanas boost characters in tiers? I mean the Manifold Paradox set states that its basically a tear in reality.

AkuAku: yes it certainly does, Immortal and Arcanas are items that boost the power of a hero. Enigma with World Chasm Artifact is at least 3-B, w/o it, he's only star level.

Hey ya guys I'm back.

I'm planning to create a page for Io. I saw that it was created once by AkuAkuAkuma but it was deleted. What was the problem? Is it alright for me to recreate it?

i was editing the page and it got messed up a bit and was inevitable deleted , which was a good thing

OK. I'm going to recreate it. What tier do you think Io is? For me I would put Io at 3-A at the very least and if 3-A Io is legit then the other fundamentals will be upgraded.

The lore says that Io is in everything and it can deconstruct every physical matter in the universe yet that is the power of its merest fraction.

I guess high 4-B is low end.The guy who made the calculation also said that his calculation was only estimation.

Kowt said:
The lore says that Io is in everything and it can deconstruct every physical matter in the universe yet that is the power of its merest fraction.
That does sound like 3-A, but you'd need to make a content revision to have it accepted.

"At least 4-B. Probably 3-A", perhaps?

Should we start making a Faceless Void page? or a Silencer one? Nortrom has planetary move that by name silences powers and noise alike across the planet

Yeah I was about to start making more Dota pages in a few days but if you want to make those then go ahead. And I think the name Global Silence implies that it covers the entire map, hence why they are called global abilities.

If you can , find me some Faceless Void calcs or information from the past doto , because i see he has alot of potential in other tiers that arnt 8

Ok, so i believe him existing in a realm outside of time would give him infinite speed, and the fact that Time Lock is described as giving him "dimension-shifting force" would make him 3-B, possibly even 3-A, though i could be wrong...

What about Ancient Apparition? His true self exists outside time and space. In the end of the universe he will eventually become one with his true self.

If he's 3-A or 2-C then the fundamentals will get some upgrades again.

I already made an AA page , the trivia on him simply stated he was the emboidment of uiversal heat death meaning he exisit at the end of every universe(i think) , But nothing else is truly given about him other then that

Hey, so i was wondering somehing, why exactly would the Fundamentals be Universe level?

Would being a force of the universe makes you universe level though? Sorry i'm just a bit confused, i never really saw the fundamentals as universe level but i could be missing something.

The lore states that their true selves are beyond mortal understanding. They might be higher dimensional beings as well.

Then there should probably be seperate sections for their true selves and the ones that are actually seen

Well the forms we see would probably be 4-B scaling to Io's overcharge feat (Although i'd like to re-add Keeper of the Light's feat as well), with their true forms being possiby 3-A, potentially higher if they are in fact higher-dimensional beings. Enigma would keep his Jovat Kazran section of course.

Why is earthshaker 7-B. His ability declares that he destroys mountains. Not cities.

This is from the wiki for 7-A: Characters/Weapons who can destroy a mountain.

This is from dota 2:
Raigor's gorilla strength can destroy mountains.

A) There's a calculation that puts him at City level.

B) 7-C characters can destroy mountains. It all depends on the size.

Promestein said:
A) There's a calculation that puts him at City level.
B) 7-C characters can destroy mountains. It all depends on the size.
The calculation is wrong then. But multiple mountains. Many mountains puts him at 7-A. Name a mountain that is the size of a town please. Even a city. New york would be 7-A. Any large city nowadays would be 7-A.

The Nishian totem splits the world to its core with tectonic force. 'The earth trembles beneath the mighty footsteps of Raigor. 'Tectonic plates crack, mountains fold, and foes are crushed by the Echo Slam.

These are the rest of his abilities. Make the case for him not being 7-A basically no matter what. Also i should point out that calculation has been deleted. Error 404 not found.

I couldn't name a mountain specifically, but there have been calculations involving destruction of small mountains that have been Town level before.

I literally just opened the calculation when I was reverting your edits. It's still there.

He should be "At least 7-B, likely 6-A" going by the things it says on his profile, but for now, 7-B is going to be his low-end.

Promestein said:
I couldn't name a mountain specifically, but there have been calculations involving destruction of small mountains that have been Town level before.
I literally just opened the calculation when I was reverting your edits. It's still there.

He should be "At least 7-B, likely 6-A" going by the things it says on his profile, but for now, 7-B is going to be his low-end.
Everything i said has been directly from dota. Maybe its my browser ill check it. But i literally cannot think of a calc that could be done for earthshaker as he is a moba character.

The calc was done based off the statement you quoted. ("Tectonic plates crack, mountains fold, and foes are crushed by the Echo Slam.")

Promestein said:
The calc was done based off the statement you quoted. ("Tectonic plates crack, mountains fold, and foes are crushed by the Echo Slam.")
Got it. Okay so littleboy( the bomb dropped on hiroshima that decimated the city) is 10kt and fatman( nagasaki) is 20 kt. Earth shakers attack is 14.61 Megatons. Makes 14611 Kilotons. So...You decide. I used bomb simulator and it compares to the worlds 3rd largest bomb which is 15 MTs and can destroy mount st helen(one of the largest mountains in the world at 2500 metres and everest is 8100). If thats doesnt do it for you i dont know what you want from me. Also if you google nuke map 2D. Type 14611 into the kiloton rating. THEN look at new york. it destroys all of new york, including the outlying towns. Sounds 7-A TO ME. Someone here on vsbattles did the calculation incorrectly.

14.61 Megatons is City level. Earthshaker's low-end is staying 7-B.

The calc wasn't even done on here.

Promestein said:
14.61 Megatons is City level. Earthshaker's low-end is staying 7-B.
The calc wasn't even done on here.
ITS NOT? DID YOU LOOK IT UP? I swear to god. Get me another admin apparently. http://www.nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/ HERE! Type in 14611. Then look for new york city. New york city. ALL OF IT. Is mountain level. Or look up Mount St Helen. IT COMPLETELY DESTOYS IT. Look it up please. Dont just try and know it. The calc is correct. I did it myself. 14.611 is the correct yield. BUT whoever said its city level isnt very intelligent. Its really not.

On our scale, 15.61 Megatons is City level. I really don't care if it blows up Mount St. Helen or New York City. It's City level on our scale.

You're being very disrespectful, stubborn, and rude. Not exactly a good way to get a change you want made. Enjoy your block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back