• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DOTA: Dragon's Blood CRT

About time Dota has some actual profiles. Except this is the anime version, which has extremely different lore and cosmology compared to the games.

I've already made a sandbox containing every profile for Dragon's Blood that is qualified to have one, but this CRT is about their ratings. To get their ratings, I compiled a list of feats that need to be calculated.

The sandbox has the justification of all the characters' powers and abilities. Check it out if you want to agree or disagree with it.

AP:
Speed:
Lifting Strength:
  • The weight of Invoker's tower (he lifts it off the ground with his powers so it doesn't scale physically)
  • The weight of Slyrak (Scales to Kaden's blade since it manipulates its own mass to strike down opponents with greater mass. Bigger you are, the harder it hits)
Some of these don't have links yet since I'm trying to find a good video to show these feats.

don't play dota, occasionally do play league
but i really enjoyed the anime
bump

They look good. Obviously they're not that decent since they're still W.i.P blogs, but they're good enough.
inb4 they get deleted because you forgot to put scans for their abilities

:rolleyes:

I appreciate profiles with scans but holy crap adding them is another thing. I'll try to get a good screenshot from Netflix since the youtube clips don't actually show the important parts of the lore and feats, like Slyvion's "absence of nothingness" stuff and the mountaintop busting

fmgg6xlsxkm61.gif

what bumping a CRT for a verse nobody cares about does to a mf

Yeah it got released a few months ago and a next season was announced just shortly after.

Since you're here, what do you think about the profiles?

Back