• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dota 2 CRT

He already has higher dimesnional manip but its listed as 4-d space manip

Manipulating happenings sounds like reality warping to me tbh, also he could have conceptual manip and law manip with his arcana

Conceptual I'm not totally sure, but at least I think it would be "likely Conceptual Manipulation"

And the stuff of happenings, maybe would be RW, or maybe it can be RW + Causality manip

Yeah, but maybe we can consider the description of his ulti?

"When an Outworld crystal ruptures, cataclysmic energies are released, and the reverberations of this power are felt interdimensionally."

Also he lived in the void, maybe infinite speed?

That doesn't seem to give any clue of what tier he is

The void he lives does not fit our timeless void standards, it doesn't say that this void exists outside of time or has no concept of time in it, nothing much is said about this place so he can't be infinite speed. Maybe when I play the underlords game there might be some lore in it since I've taken every piece of lore out of Artifact now

But why? Considering that his armies stomped Legion Commander and she needed to uses demonic weaponry to finally be at least a bit of comparable to Underlord, I think that this is enough to say that Underlord is at least comparable to demons (and considering that sometimes is considered as a one of it)

And seeing that his death scream splitted the clouds, sounds much like this feat

Creeplord said:
Didn't Legion actually kill Underlord in her lore? She just needed those blades because she was desparate or something.

I was going to post that but we don't see how he did it and we don't see the results too

really doubt that was underlord in legions backstory for the opponent that got skewered, for many reasons, since he shows up way later to fight in the battle of the ancients. that takes place after those events have transpired too.

underlord is a literal giant in lore also going by his splash art.

Well guys, time to bring the thing on topic again...

Since this verse is dead as Command and Conquer, I propose we start talking about scaling characters by the ones that we already scaled. By the "calculation" about Axe's powerlevel we could scale Lifestealer, Warlock and Troll Warlord, then we have Oracle who is 2-A by his HAX, but also 8-A by scaling him to Phantom Assassin, who doesn't have a profile in the wikia, who could be scaled to Axe. Ok, I understand that, but then we have characters like Alchemist who by a lore feat he is scaled by a calculation is Low 7-B, but we can't scale that to other characters because... because... be-cause...

By playing Underlords I can tell you that since we have a new elemental brother, his lore confirms the multiverse existence, but the thing doesn't that he is 2-A via HAX... yet. Primordial characters who are... well, Primordials, are existences who doesn't have the same limitations as other organical beings would have. I remember when Razor was scaled to 7-B just by the fact of his ultimate, then I started to think about the fact that Razor is also an Elemental, because Elementals=Primordials, then that means Razor: High 4-C since we can scale to Leshrac, Morphling, Phoenix and Bane as an Elemental. That would also mean that Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Storm Spirit or, even, Monkey King would be High 4-C, since we could scale their elemental nature to other elementals. The whole thing about NOT scaling Invoker, Abaddon, Lich, Necrophos or Rubick (possibly Warlock via his magic) to Alchemist is something that I don't think is talked enough...

Before I continue I want to see what others think about this

Alchemist is canonically above the 8-As

Oracle is 2-A with one ability and is a glass cannon otherwise

Since this is not League of Legends (thank god) VALVE used this as a way of saying that an atemporal being (Faceless void) was defeated by a guy who is a porcupine being (Bristleback) and that IS canon. Not saying that we should turn every character in a Fundamental level (that's also very lowballed) but we have some characters that could be done. And please, if you are going to bring something that is a "CAN'T" then tell me why

BleedingPeach said:
Since this is not League of Legends (thank god) VALVE used this as a way of saying that an atemporal being (Faceless void) was defeated by a guy who is a porcupine being (Bristleback) and that IS canon. Not saying that we should turn every character in a Fundamental level (that's also very lowballed) but we have some characters that could be done. And please, if you are going to bring something that is a "CAN'T" then tell me why
You do know that LoL has the same thing right? A canon card game with lore canon fights and interactions

BleedingPeach said:
So... you agree on scaling the characters I said about the mid tiers and the other "low" tiers to Alchemist?
O alchemist is a bove the low tiers, like i said on the other thread the Techies who are explosives experts were in awe that Alchemist made an explosion of that magnitude and genuinely had no idea how he did it

Who's saying that Techies is above Alchemist? I'm saying characters like Abaddon, Sven, Lina or Crystal Maiden shouldn't be scaled to Axe who is very low as something that could be the one who broke the Knight's Hand (giggidie), the Font of Avernus, or the elemental power that cold and heat withstand... or we start to debate what things will be accepted or Reddit would be a better option for scales that they take the courage to show us

So, any problem if I start making the profiles by the calculations we already have and scale to them between the tiers each one would deserve? Also, Crystal Maiden and Lina would be Low 7-B

Just saying but CM is far higher than Low 7-B

She has feats of freezing entire orchards and mountain rivers back when she couldn't control her power yet

Back