• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dormammu vs Darkseid

Passive Reality Warping (His presence on Earth caused life to turn darker, time to become distorted, and the sky to rain blood)?

Dormammu resists reality warping, it's just not on his profile. I think he might mean the ale

Mindhax, if it comes from strange's resistance then I don't think Umar has any Notable feats with her mind Manipulation.

Anti life is only low 1-C, regardless dormammu can't resist it. He does have a few ways of winning though. Dormammu is also 6D power compared to Darkseid who is 5D.

He has more powerful reality warping and void manipulation that bypasses strange's resistance.He can also seal him.

Interacting with Darkseid should also not be a problem as he can fight type 1 abstracts.

Dormammu is listed as having immeasurable speed and omnipresence which is above nigh omnipresence so can't he just blitz and use Reality warping Soul manipulation power nullification transmutation (possibly other powers ) to deal with Darkseids types of immortality ?

omnipresence is in its state when it absorbed multi-Eternity the version that is in use is only MFTL + in addition to that the speed is equal

ah I see due to knowing stranges spells Dormammu can time stop granted so can Darkseid but Dormammu has Stranges resistance to time manipulation so it's like either or Dormammu stops time first or Darkseid stops time first but then Dormammu breaks it then stops time after that.

It depends when he got that strage spell in 19 ## and something-until the last thing considered part of the classic version (because it's more than obvious that he would have to discover / use new spells after he copied and adapted to his powers). besides that darkseid opens with ALE in this key that dormammu does not resist

Dormammu due to gaining stranges powers has resistances to a lot of the hax powers listed in the anti life equations page so its a matter of would the power nullification be enough to nullify Dormammus resistances and while Dormammu is powerful to the point I think he could in theory showcase a power nullification feat with it like if it was in a crossover comic being made but since Dormammu lacks a power null resistance feat its safe to assume it would work . since there speeds equal for this a gray area is how fast can Darkseid launch the ALE and how fast would Dormammu be able to hax Darkseid out . Like metaphorically they both have a gun so who's the quicker draw?

I should've looked into this before but Dormammu being Massively faster than light + scales off of Odin . Both Odin and Darkseid have flown across the universe in moments but while Darkseid was able to just focus on flying quickly Odin was doing it while being distracted fighting Forsung the enchanter if he wasn't distracted and able to focus on flying at top speed he likely would've been much faster he was also able to pull planets from the edge of the universe to his location in a split second. So since Dormammu is at least comparable to Odin I think he would still blitz Darkseid due to being a higher level of Massively FTL+.

dc sizen universe(100 trillon year light)>marvel universal sizen(observable) They also need a calc and even a Darkseid avatar to face a preman crisis that can go through the universe in seconds and true darkseid>>>>>>avatar darkseid

Oliver de jesus said:
dc sizen universe(100 trillon year light)>marvel universal sizen(observable) They also need a calc and even a Darkseid avatar to face a preman crisis that can go through the universe in seconds and true darkseid>>>>>>avatar darkseid
The space of a Marvel universe are infinity so good luck comparing them to our observable universe.

not in a certain way since all the times that the universe is restarted (except new 52 I think) it has at least 2 mentions of infinity that would be the one that shows part of the post crisis universe, could you come to my wall not to disrupt the party?

Back