• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doppo creates a snowstorm

You should ask a Calc Member to evaluate this.

Happy to see Ayashimon getting some love.. unfortunate that it got canned tho.

Though tbh I saw it coming.. the pacing nearing the end said it all..

Well given it's referenceing our common feats it should be fine.

However, I'd like to know if this was done through a method that applies to the characters overall stats. Was this a special move or do the characters have an energy system that scales this to physical attacks?

Well given it's referenceing our common feats it should be fine.
Okay dope
However, I'd like to know if this was done through a method that applies to the characters overall stats. Was this a special move or do the characters have an energy system that scales this to physical attacks?
No this was just his basic attack Doppo never used his full power as he never put his "mask" on which Ayashimon use for full power.

No this was just his basic attack Doppo never used his full power as he never put his "mask" on which Ayashimon use for full power.
And the same power used for the storm feat is the same overall power the character utilizes when fighting? We're pretty strict when it comes to this stuff but if this wasn't a special technique and they have no anti-feats then scaling it to their overall capabilities should be fine.

And the same power used for the storm feat is the same overall power the character utilizes when fighting? We're pretty strict when it comes to this stuff but if this wasn't a special technique and they have no anti-feats then scaling it to their overall capabilities should be fine.
Yes Doppo is a fire and ice Yokai and utilizes fire and ice creation techniques and okay dope. This is off topic but since i have you here can you unlock this fight matchup? It needs to be continued it didnt get 7 votes yet.

Last edited:
Back