• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What could possibly go wrong?

• Speed Equalized
  • Both in character
  • Deku starts at 8% (But can use 20% whenever he wants)
  • Deku has prior knowledge about KC
  • SBA everything else
VOTES:

• Doppio: 1 (Phealan1)
  • Midoriya: 8 (TriforcePower, Insecurity, Spinoirr, SchneeOne, Dziga, Niccokirby, Therefir, Jimboy)
  • Incon:
NoThisIsDoppio
RING RING RING RING RING

Izuku Midoriya Full Cowl
If I can't save one little girl right in front of me... Then how I can even hope to be a hero who saves everyone!?

Not sure about what Deku can do here.

The best option would be to immediately amp himself as much as he can before getting hit by Diavolo.

It should also be noted that in even in his High 8-C and 8-B tiers his durability is only 8-C+, so while Diavolo cannot donut, he will still deal damage till Izuku goes down.

Good. Now this a very interesting match, because Deku already fought someone with precog, but wasn't even able to land a single hit because of Nighteye's precog's is better than Doppio's. Despite that though, Deku did use tactics that were actually going to defeat hit Nighteye, but his fanboyism of All Might prevented him from going full force, so Deku has experience against precog users.

At the same time, though, Doppio fought people who're arguably more skilled than Deku (namely, Risotto Nero), just like Deku, he nearly lost till Aerosmith attacked Risotto after being warned by Doppio, but Doppio has an interesting advantage as King Crimson's arms are still invisible to Deku, so they pretty much counter each other's everything.

I'll vote later, but I'll leave this analysis here for people to decide.

@Triforce Deku's main advantage is range, in the way that he has actual ranged attacks. But Doppio's precog lets him dodge that. But since Deku has prior knowledge, he'd also know about Epitaph's blind spot behind the user. That's notable.

I mean, by "Blind Spot" I mean he can't see behind himself. If he can't see it normally he can't see it with precog, is what I'm trying to say.

The Smashor said:
I mean, by "Blind Spot" I mean he can't see behind himself. If he can't see it normally he can't see it with precog, is what I'm trying to say.
Epitath cant predict whats happening behind the user? So, how Diavolo managed to dodge all Mista bullets when he wasnt even looking at Mista?

Well deku has changed the outcome of what a person with the power to see into the future before as nighteye saw deku die in the future when he clearly didn't die to overhaul

But this could just be because eri was helping him out

The reason Bruno could hit King Crimson was probably because Araki hadn't thought about the concept of Epitaph at the time (it was created just to let Doppio fight Risotto as otherwise Diavolo would have stomped him), and the whole "can predict every action I make" mentioned in the fight came from seeing the trails of future actions in erased time.

Anyway, voting Deku for these reasons:

Diavolo needs a loss in his profile Doppio can see every attack Deku's planning to use up to 10 seconds, and because King Crimson's arms are invisible to Deku, if Izuku gets in range he will suffer extreme damage as KC's AP is strong enough to oneshot 8-C characters that border on 8-C+.

But that's not enough to put Izuku down. He's quickly going to notice that Doppio is using precog (both for having feats of recognizing a precog user character and previous experience with him) and will retreat to create a strategy that could help him win. He'll also quickly realize that Doppio doesn't have ranged options by him trying to get close to Izuku, just like in his fight against Risotto, as well by the fact that KC's arms wouldn't kill him if he's more than a couple of meters away from him. Izuku will stay out of range, air blasting Doppio realizing he cannot hope to defeat him at close range. Obviously precognition is going to be hard to beat with speed equal prohectiles, but Deku's airblasts have a more than decent AoE. But the thing that gives Deku the win with this strategy is that Doppio's durability is only 10-A. While that normally wouldn't be a problem as KC's arms can just block projectiles, they are completely useless here.

I've just realized this:

"Deku has prior knowledge about King Crimson"

Remove the part about Izuku figuring out precognition and that he's outclassed at close range, he already knows that.

TriforcePower1 said:
Switch to Doppio if you want to keep it fair. Otherwise Diavolo just time erases and donuts.
But Doppio is just Diavolo in base

If Doppio gets permission to use King Crimson and Epitaph then Epitaph forecasts Deku's moves, King Crimson erases time and positions himself for a donut. Even if Deku uses ranged attacks, Doppio can easily avoid those in erased time just like Diavolo avoided Aerosmith's bullets.

Doppio gets my vote.

He was able to smash open the head of Gold Experience and cut through metal. Having an A in power pretty much ensures he can donut Deku.

8% Deku is already significantly physically stronger than Gold Experience due to being scaled backwards to slightly above base-line High 8-C's. And Stand Stats are not considered here due to how inconsistent and vague they're, and if they were, having an A in Power doesn't mean you can Donut whoever you want.

Isn't the whole point of changing it to Doppio is exactly to avoid time erasure GG? This is without even considering we don't know if Doppio is able to time erase in the first place, as Diavolo always needs to become the relevant personality to use it.

Back