• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doomsday can't really be killed... He was only defeated by being sent to the end of time. Doomsday wins after a tough fight due to being unable to be harmed the same way twice.

Does Doomsday have any way to kill Juggernaut? Either way, Juggernaut is too slow to even touch him. So it's either a stalemate, or Doomsday (eventually?) kills him.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Juggs scales to 5 Kilofoe feats, while Doomsday scales to 6.9 Kilofoe. Defintely going for doomsday due to Reactive Evolution ontop of that.

Juggernaut, especially if we take him with his forcefield, is simply invulnerable, Doomsday can't beat him then.

Doomsday has an insane AP advantage (615.9 KiloFOE vs 6.9 KiloFOE) and will eventually damage Juggernaut via reactive evolution.

Eficiente said:
Doomsday has an insane AP advantage (615.9 KiloFOE vs 6.9 KiloFOE) and will eventually damage Juggernaut via reactive evolution.
First, what's KiloFoe? Second, how will reactive evolution overpower Cyttorak's magic?

Where does KiloFoe even fit? I can't find it? Third, please explain how Doomsday is breaking through the invulnerable force field?

Wait Opps forgot solar system was such a big tier kilofoe probably isn't list there. How do we scale? via feats that were calculated

DoomsdayÔëêSupes>Flash in terms of power.

It's not assumed that he can make a similar attack, only that his power is similar.

But why would his power be similar to someone who's attack was stronger than the attack of the person who killed him? Flash's IMP > Supes IMP which he didn't even have to use to kill DD. How does that make DD = Flash's IMP?

Don't complicate this.

Character A attacks with a certain amount of energy with 1 technique and wherefore has a durability at least equal. Character B damages character A so his AP and dura scale to the feat of character A. But character A can also damage character B with all kinds of attacks. It really doesn't matter if the feat came from a single technique in specific, all characteristics end up being similar.

o_O

I don't really understand. Let's say Superman is A Flash is B Doomsday is C

A and C can kill each other without A going to IMP, but A's IMP isn't as strong as B's IMP, but A didn't have to use IMP on C to kill him.

Is this battle to the death? Or KO?

If it's to the death, then Doomsday. If it's KO, then I'm not really sure.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Synchronizer1 said:
But when he dies that counts as a KO, or death so I put my vote to juggernaut.

That's not a good enough reason for your vote to be counted. Elaborate.
I think what he meant is the first time doomsday dies he is gone and because juggernaut would probably beat him

DMUA said:
Actually, I'm pretty sure Juggs scales to 5 Kilofoe feats, while Doomsday scales to 6.9 Kilofoe. Defintely going for doomsday due to Reactive Evolution ontop of that.
Juggernaut scales to a 387 KiloFoe feat actually and Doomsday to a 615 Kilofoe feat. Voting inconclusive due to Dooms RE and higher Ap, but since he has no way to harm Juggs I don't see a clear decisive winner.

Juggernault can't be physically injuried when he is the cyttorak Avatar. To win against him, just with mental attacks or BRF. He win

Juggernaut scales to a 387 KiloFoe feat actually and Doomsday to a 615 Kilofoe feat. Voting inconclusive due to Dooms RE and higher Ap, but since he has no way to harm Juggs I don't see a clear decisive winner.

Juggs can be killed if his helmet is removed. But whether DD can do this (by random chance more than by thinking the tactic) is another issue.

Juggs can be killed if his helmet is removed. But whether DD can do this (by random chance more than by thinking the tactic) is another issue.

Doomsday have mental attacks?

How will doomsday get around inertia field? It'll slow him to a crawl. And does juggernaut have shrinking magic for this or no?

XTAFl2w
Juggs can recreat helm from any metal

Also he can recreate his helm from any metal.

Also, didn't Juggernaut's forcefield tank a God Blast from Thor?

Personally, I don't think either one can win this. Neither can reliable harm another based on their defensive capabilities. The fight will literally go on forever.

So, inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back