• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also say inconclusive, only wanted to additionally bring up juggs can easily remake the helm and was gonna add shrinking magic could impar doomsday further supporting stalemate.

Cyttorak alone is waay above Doomsday.

If Jugg uses his limitless stamina provided by Cyttorak it would be enough to hold Doomsday down forever.

So i say it's somehow inconclusive.

You can't get immune against limitless. Every time he gets immune there would be one more to take and so on forever. But Jugg couldn't stopp because once he does it Doomsday would come back and Jugg does not have any way to counteract this beside his endless stamina.

Maybe it's even in light favor for Doomsday considering that Cyttorak may grow bored by this at some time and refuses his further support..who knows.

Well, Juggernaut's Force Field tanking God Blast has been removed, due to Thor being weakened.

So, Juggs doesn't really have much defense against Doomsday except regen and I dunno if that's enough.

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Even with Thor weakened GodBlast is incredably strong
Actually, no.

At this point, Thor had lost his godly powers, so Loki lent him some of his own power. This lead to Thor suffering from spells of weakness, where he was vastly underpowered. Thor would become so weak, that he could barely stand. At one point, he could barely catch and put down a boxcar. He even admits that it nearly slipped out of his grasp while setting it down. Thor, who can pick up the Midgard Serpent, struggled with a boxcar?

Based on the circumstances, Juggernaut tanking the God Blast isn't a feat for him. It's a testament to how weak Thor was at the time.

Ok the same Loki who pushed surfer to his limit? and is a solar system buster even if just "some" It was enough to cast spells on Thor, and even with the "weakened" argument Thor is superior to those type of spells but ok nvm I guess

Grimreaperofjustice said:
Ok the same Loki who pushed surfer to his limit? and is a solar system buster even if just "some" It was enough to cast spells on Thor, and even with the "weakened" argument Thor is superior to those type of spells but ok nvm I guess
Just for clarification, when I say 'spell', I'm not talking about magic. I'm talking about the other definition: a period of time. So 'spells of weakness' is talking about periods of time where Thor is way, way inferior to his normal level of power.

Is Juggernaut's immortality removed? Doomsday has no way to get past it. Plus Juggernaut's forcefield should make him immune to melee attack which is the only thing Doomsday is packing.

Doomsday has been beaten to death by Superman. If this fight happend, it likely ends with a long, long battle where Juggernaut uses his limitless stamina to eventually beat Doomsday to death.

My vote = Juggernaut.

BMWFanboy said:
Juggernaut doesn't suffocate, he's been tossed to space before
Can he fly? If not, then he will be floating endlessly in space gg. Plus show me prove that he doesn't need to breathe.

WarriorofMite said:
JohnCenaNation said:
WarriorofMite said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Doomsday grabs Juggernaut and toss him into outer space where he suffocates to death.
Juggernaut does not need food, water, air or even rest. Space doesn't do anything to him.
Screenshot?
Clearly stated he does not need air. I thought everyone knew this about juggernaugt.
Unless you give me screenshot he doesn't need to breathe, your argument is invalid. Plus it's not even listed in his profile, that he can survive in space.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Juggernaut_(Marvel_Comics)

WarriorofMite said:
http://marvel.com/characters/1105/juggernautThe Marvel site itself says " The Juggernaut could survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen thanks to his being sustained by his mystical energies alone." You going to argue with Marvel?
It not being on his page here is merely an oversight.
Doomdays still wins since Juggernaut can't fly, once Doomsday toss him into space, he will be floating endlessly.

JohnCenaNation said:
WarriorofMite said:
http://marvel.com/characters/1105/juggernautThe Marvel site itself says " The Juggernaut could survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen thanks to his being sustained by his mystical energies alone." You going to argue with Marvel?
Doomdays still wins since Juggernaut can't fly, once Doomsday toss him into space, he will be floating endlessly.
Juggernaut can also just throw Doomsday into space for the same result. Cyttorak can just teleport him back too. Doomsday has no such luxury.

Juggernaut is still at the advatage as he has unstoppable momentum.

WarriorofMite said:
JohnCenaNation said:
WarriorofMite said:
Juggernaut can also just throw Doomsday into space for the same result. Cyttorak can just teleport him back too. Doomsday has no such luxury.
Juggernaut is still at the advatage as he has unstoppable momentum.
Since when can Juggernaut teleport?

Juggernaut can't but the god/diety that gives him his powers can do so for him. On top of giving him additional power if Cyttorak wills it.

WarriorofMite said:
Juggernaut can't but the god/diety that gives him his powers can do so for him. On top of giving him additional power if Cyttorak wills it.
What's stopping Doomsday from reactive evolving past Juggernaut's invulnerability to physical damage into actually killing him?

How exactly does one evolve past invulnerability? Invulnerability is to imply immunity to damage and Juggernaut's power's state he is immune to physical damage no matter how intense it is or the magnitude.

There really isn't anything to show Juggernaught can die at all. His worst showing I can think of where he actually got hurt was when D'Spayre drained him of nearly all of his power and increased his own to god-like levels. Even with this draining effect on Juggernaut, D'Spayre melted Juggernaut's flesh clear off his body and left him as just a big red skeleton and Juggernaut was still alive! And this was when Juggernaut was severely weakened and his invulnerability was turned off. This was a pure durability feat without his invulnerability on.

Juggernaut's fight with Onslaught is also a good indicator of his power as he tells Onslaught not to kill him and Onslaught himself says that he can't and that as long as he is protected by Cyttorak, Juggernaut is indestructible. So Cain himself may not even know how powerful he truly is.

While Doomsday is a very powerful character, he lacks the tools to get the job done.

WarriorofMite said:
How exactly does one evolve past invulnerability? Invulnerability is to imply immunity to damage and Juggernaut's power's state he is immune to physical damage no matter how intense it is or the magnitude.
There really isn't anything to show Juggernaught can die at all. His worst showing I can think of where he actually got hurt was when D'Spayre drained him of nearly all of his power and increased his own to god-like levels. Even with this draining effect on Juggernaut, D'Spayre melted Juggernaut's flesh clear off his body and left him as just a big red skeleton and Juggernaut was still alive! And this was when Juggernaut was severely weakened and his invulnerability was turned off. This was a pure durability feat without his invulnerability on.

Juggernaut's fight with Onslaught is also a good indicator of his power as he tells Onslaught not to kill him and Onslaught himself says that he can't and that as long as he is protected by Cyttorak, Juggernaut is indestructible. So Cain himself may not even know how powerful he truly is.

While Doomsday is a very powerful character, he lacks the tools to get the job done.
Toss him into the Sun? That will get the job done.

JohnCenaNation said:
Juggernaut can throw Doomsday into the sun too. This is the toss into space deal again. It's not in Juggernaut or Doomsday's character to throw people into the sun. They don't do it. Both would likely live anyways.

In a fight both characters would pound on each other with their fists. Which favors Juggernaut due to physical immunity and infinite stamina. Both, Doomsday doesn't have.

WarriorofMite said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Juggernaut can throw Doomsday into the sun too. This is the toss into space deal again. It's not in Juggernaut or Doomsday's character to throw people into the sun. They don't do it. Both would likely live anyways.
In a fight both characters would pound on each other with their fists. Which favors Juggernaut due to physical immunity and infinite stamina. Both, Doomsday doesn't have.
Except he can't, Slowgernaut is slow as hell that even Beast is capable of dodging his attack. Even if Juggernaut does manage to toss Doomsday into the Sun, it will only make Juggernaut's death even worse by fueling his enemy with solar radiation. Meanwhile, Doomsday will have chance to kill Juggernaut a thousands times over before Juggernaut even know what's going on.

JohnCenaNation said:
Except he can't, Slowgernaut is slow as hell that even Beast is capable of dodging his attack. Even if Juggernaut does manage to toss Doomsday into the Sun, it will only make Juggernaut's death even worse by fueling his enemy with solar radiation. Meanwhile, Doomsday will have chance to kill Juggernaut a thousands times over before Juggernaut even know what's going on.
If Juggernaut tossed Doomsday into the sun he would be stuck. Doomsday can't fly. This would be a BFR win for Juggernaut.

Actually Juggernaut also has the ability to slow things down via inertia stealing. Thor tried throwing his hammer at Juggernaut's face and he slowed it so much that when it hit him it did zero damage to him. If Doomsday got even remotely close he would become much slower. Also irrelevant do to the below statement.

Juggernaut doesn't need to be fast. While Doomsday is faster, snatching someone up and tossing them into the sun is STILL in favor of Juggernaut do to his unstoppable momentum. If they ran each other, even at full speed, it is going to go Juggernaut's way since he can not be stopped once he is in motion. Hence where the "Unstoppable Juggernaut" monarch came from.

WarriorofMite said:
JohnCenaNation said:
If Juggernaut tossed Doomsday into the sun he would be stuck. Doomsday can't fly. This would be a BFR win for Juggernaut.
Actually Juggernaut also has the ability to slow things down via inertia stealing. Thor tried throwing his hammer at Juggernaut's face and he slowed it so much that when it hit him it did zero damage to him. If Doomsday got even remotely close he would become much slower. Also irrelevant do to the below statement.

Juggernaut doesn't need to be fast. While Doomsday is faster, snatching someone up and tossing them into the sun is STILL in favor of Juggernaut do to his unstoppable momentum. If they ran each other, even at full speed, it is going to go Juggernaut's way since he can not be stopped once he is in motion. Hence where the "Unstoppable Juggernaut" monarch came from.
"Doomsday can't fly."

That's it, we are done talking! A tard is always a tard! This one line sentence answers to me everything that you don't know what you are talking about!

JohnCenaNation said:
"Doomsday can't fly."

That's it, we are done talking! A tard is always a tard! This one line sentence answers to me everything that you don't know what you are talking about!
Since when can Doomsday fly? You mean the clones? Even if he can, it's irrelevant. He has no way to damage Juggernaut.

So, you can't come up with anything so you resort to name calling? If me not knowing DD could fly makes me a tard, then what does that say about you not knowing and demanding proof of Juggernaut's ability to live in space?

WarriorofMite said:
JohnCenaNation said:
"Doomsday can't fly."

Since when can Doomsday fly? You mean the clones? Even if he can, it's irrelevant. He has no way to damage Juggernaut.
So, you can't come up with anything so you resort to name calling? If me not knowing DD could fly makes me a tard, then what does that say about you not knowing and demanding proof of Juggernaut's ability to live in space?
Juggernaut cannot live in space, and that's a fact! What's Juggernaut even gonna do in space? Fly back to earth? He can't even fly, his lack of flight will get him killed once he collide on a comet or a celestial body like the Sun while wondering off floating in space endlessly. He can't teleport, and there is not a single prove that he can. =/

And no, Juggernaut can't prevent Doomsday from tossing him into the space due to the massive speed gap between the two. Slowgernaut won't even be able to lay a finger on him. Also when did Juggernaut slow down time? That's BS headcanon. Even if that's is true, he has to react to Doomsday in order to do so, which he won't be able to because Doomsday is too fast for him! That's right. I had to freaking bold it, because you don't seem to get anything what I'm saying. Don't say that he could, because that's going NLF borderline.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Isn't this a huge necro?
That last comment was on 23:32, July 4, 2018 before I bumped it today. I'm not sure if that is considered huge necro. Anyways, that doesn't matter, the thread isn't going anywhere, and no one is even voting other than arguing, and since this won't be added in their profile, just lock it.

I have been told that this thread is turning toxic, and is also very old, so it is probably best if I close it before it turns worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back