• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday vs. Enraged Hulk

Huesito88 said:
Sad face doomsday is also stronger considering he is 20 times stronger.
Where do you get 20x stronger? I'm looking at Superman's page (which I'm pretty sure is where the Solar System rating for DC characters comes from) and I'm not seeing a link to a calc.

No there is another one here it is

http://imgur.com/a/D9eD4

Superman also threw a compressed Solar System away from Earth.

Assuming that star was 100 meters in diameter when compressed, and had the same mass of our sun:

GBE = 3GM┬▓/5r

GBE = 3 * 6.67408e-11 * 1.9891e30 kilograms┬▓ / 5 * 50 meters

GBE = 7.9218369e50 / 250

GBE = 3.16873476e48 joules

I'd like to thank Matt for showing me this

This is literally one of the famous inconclusive matches in comic book debating history.

When one looks at this fight they must ask several different questions in order to formulate a concrete solution one of which is "what do you define as a win."

. Now both doomsday and hulk have roughly the same level of strength(with doomsday having the edge in strength on this site but I digress and won't argue who is initially stronger.) but of course regardless if doomsday is stronger at first because hulks strength will eventually grow strong enough to match doomsdays any way, than the big ole question is asked.

How can either kill each other. With hulks ever growing strength and other attributes and powerful regen and doomsdays reactive evolution and ressurect one may ask how could either kill each other. The answer is really, they can't. Ultimately neither can put each other down forever as they can't. Even if hulk initially kills doomsday and he ressurects from dying of that level of strength, hulk will get angrier and stronger than he was previously and be able to kill dooms day again. While doomsday is someone who will try to fight the hulk head on and only just make him angrier and if anyone knows, fighting hulk head on doesn't work.

now while the question of could either kill each other is answered here's another question to think about for a solution . Who can consistently beat/ temporarily incapacitate whom in a fight. And for me that answer is the hulk, doomsday may live on but with hulks ever growing strength,speed,regen,dura etc he could kill doomsday more times than doomsday could in a fight. So in my honest opinion who can "win" in a fit with these two behemoths is the hulk. However a fight to the death is inconclusive.

Well i vote for inconclusive for reasons above, but leaning to Doomsday since his reactive evolution could adapt to make a counter for the Hulk, like making his skin more harder any time he regenerate or something more trickly.

Doomsday doesn't have any hax that can kill Hulk, minor wounds are no problem. Hulk's rage boost is better and faster than Doomsday's reactive evolution

@Josep.

Yeah, but Hulk's rage does not increase infinitly, and he also doesn't have the hax to put down Doomsday. While Doomsday dealt severely times with blunt force, and if Doomsday's reactive evolution could make him capable of harm intangible beings then he should not have problems with the hulk.

Newendigo said:
@Josep.
Yeah, but Hulk's rage does not increase infinitly, and he also doesn't have the hax to put down Doomsday. While Doomsday dealt severely times with blunt force, and if Doomsday's reactive evolution could make him capable of harm intangible beings then he should not have problems with the hulk.
Harming intangible beings has nothing to do with hulk. Doomsday has no hax to kill Hulk. Neither can kill each other permanently.

Newendigo said:
Well i vote for inconclusive for reasons above, but leaning to Doomsday since his reactive evolution could adapt to make a counter for the Hulk, like making his skin more harder any time he regenerate or something more trickly.
Well as I stated above while doomsday could evolve to resist the strength that killed him. That's how his evolve works, to adapt to whatever killed him. But the problem is hulks strength rises the madder he gets so if doomsday does evolve to not die from thst level of strength, hulk would already have been past that. In all honesty you could also argue hulk could BFR doomsday by either leaving and doomsday spends at least a month ressurectting(I can't recall how long it takes him to evolve from death depends really on what kills him.) or hulk decided instead of killing doomsday he punches him hard enough into space where he can't come back. Either way if this match is still fight to the death than its inconclusive like you said.

Doomsday due to being 115x stronger.

Grudge, where's your evidence that Hulk will grow past what his current strength is? Might I add the Hulk is already enraged, saying the Hulk will grow to not only become stronfer then he's ever shown, but match someone that much stronger then him is an unbelievable NLF.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Doomsday due to being 115x stronger.

Grudge, where's your evidence that Hulk will grow past what his current strength is? Might I add the Hulk is already enraged, saying the Hulk will grow to not only become stronfer then he's ever shown, but match someone that much stronger then him is an unbelievable NLF.
It's just how his powers work Gargoyle, enraged doesn't mean he's at his limit, you are forgetting that hulks healing factor prevents doomsday from even killing him in the first place, and his rage increases the speed of his healing factor and strength and speed the longer a fight drags out. That is why this match inconclusive cause neither can truly put the other down permenantly in a fight to the death

Actually I didn't, because taking down the Hulk's healing factor while 115x stronger isn't difficult.

Hulk has been at his max multiple times in Marvel.

None of which have gone past being 115x weaker then Doomsday. So yes, it's a massive NLF thinking he can get evolve past the limits he's shown multiple times.

And what stops Doomsday from implanting a poison spike every time Hulk tries to match his hits before shoving one down his theist killing him.

Grudge is correct Gargoyle.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Actually I didn't, because taking down the Hulk's healing factor while 115x stronger isn't difficult.
Hulk has been at his max multiple times in Marvel.

None of which have gone past being 115x weaker then Doomsday. So yes, it's a massive NLF thinking he can get evolve past the limits he's shown multiple times.

And what stops Doomsday from implanting a poison spike every time Hulk tries to match his hits before shoving one down his theist killing him.
There are very few occasions in Marvel where Hulk is at Max. WWHulk admitted that he was holding back and cho has confirmed that he has been holding back his entire point up until that saga.

Alright after conformation things have changed a little as now the calc has been corrected and now the difference in strength is 10 times and not the 115 that was oh so long ago.

Back