• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday vs Composite Godzilla

Oh alright (I wasn't going to debate why he should be high 3-A or anything I just wanted to know anyways back to the match)

Godzilla has this one, although barely. While slower than Doomsday (by a pretty decent margin), Godzilla is just as strong and has greater intelligence, attack variety and regen. Godzilla also has massive feats of durability, and Doomsday isn't resistant to ALL of Godzilla's attacks. While tooth nor claw can harm Doomsday, Godzilla's breath probably ca. Godzilla would realize this in time, capitalize on it, and barely win.

Godzilla wins, but by almost nothing.

Composite Godzilla has more powers and defenses than Dooms, even if he dies, he coul be able to return in different many ways, he can also use soul removal to kill Doomsday.

I highly recommend read Composite Godzilla Profile that acordding same Notes still in development which means Godzilla has even more powers to show.

It says on Doomsday's profile that he was killed by the "entropy at the end of time", so shouldn't CG be able to win via time manipulation?

Cropfist said:
Godzilla does not have time manipulation, only a resistance to it.
Yeah I misread that on his profile. Anyway, Composite Godzilla has more varied abilities than Doomsday however he also retains Heisei Godzilla's second brain weakness. I can't really see either of them winning this as they both have reactive evolution and hypothetically could endlessly adapt to counter each other as the fight drags on.

Doomsday blitzes. Reactions can only get you so far when you're only supersonic and Doomsdays lack of internal organs means his opponent is more vulnerable than he is since Doomsday lacks vital weak points.

No. just supersonic. And Reactions again only get you so far. Big G will see it coming but he still can't move before Doomsday hits him

Since when does Godzilla have horrible stamina. He can dodge the attack he has mftl reactions aka should be in short burst be able to do mftl stuff.

I didn't say he did :/

Keyword: short bursts. Any stats equal fight with Doomsday will be long. Big G may keep up at first but he simply can't in the long haul. He could dodge a few attacks but he's never going to land a hit on Doomsday and being Supersonic is too slow no matter how fast your reactions are

Godzilla should win this through his variety of abilities, though his inferior speed will make it a close call. His nuclear pulse will most likely be one of the deciding factors here, as it will be difficult for Doomsday to avoid, and it has been shown to be capable of knocking back monsters heavier than Godzilla.

Dinobot1996 said:
Godzilla should win this through his variety of abilities, though his inferior speed will make it a close call. His nuclear pulse will most likely be one of the deciding factors here, as it will be difficult for Doomsday to avoid, and it has been shown to be capable of knocking back monsters heavier than Godzilla.
Godzilla is only supersonic. He has no chance of hitting Doomsday at all.

You think he couldn't?

Can hit doomsday with projectiles Godzilla shot down gigan who can travel at mftl+ speeds. Also Godzilla has preco.

His beam shot down gigan so the beam travels at mftl+ you said it yourself Godzilla has mftl reaction. If he can block doomsdays attacks then he can also shot that beam at that speed.

Are you serious you said Godzilla can block doomsdays attacks. He can react to doomsday attack and shot his beam which shoot down gigan who can flying at mftl+ speeds.

I know there is a thing where you have to accelerate to get to cross a universe for some characters. But it's in his profile that he can shot down gigan who can quickly fly across galaxies. Well it does say quickly so I am guessing it doesn't apply to him

Composite Godzilla's reactions (MFTL+) are faster than Doomsday's movement speed (MFTL). Just FYI...

Godzilla has to fight defensively if he actually wants to hit Doomsday, since it's the only way he will.

Back