• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomsday (DCEU) vs Berserker (Fate/Stay Night)

I call Inconclusive due to the fact that they're just going to run out of ways to kill each other before either one can put down the other for good.

Same as Reppuzan's comment. I can't really see either one killing each other down for good. Doomsday having his reactive adaptation thing, and FSN Berserker having his God Hand.

Inconclusive for me here.

I go with Doomsday. Post-Nuke Doomsday and Berseker a possibly equal. Both have almost the same speed, strength and tier. The important factor here is which ability is better: Reactive Evolution or God Hand. And I go with reactive evolution:

"...the more Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman attack Doomsday, the stronger and more durable the monster became, also growing in size, making Superman realize that wielding the Kryptonite Spear is the only way to stop Doomsday." (http://dcextendeduniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Doomsday).

Doomsday wins this with time, but at the end he wins, because God Hand is limited.

@Meosos

I don't think Doomsday has twelve different ways to kill Berserker, unless you can list them.

Doomsday can kill Berseker by: 1. Punching him to death (brute force), 2. Crushing his skull, 3. Ripping his head off, 4. Burning him with Heat blast (Outside), 5. Burning him with heat blast (Inside), 6. Stabbing his internal organs several times, 7. Stabbing his heart, 8. Ripping his heart out, 9. Impaling him, 10. Using a powerful Energy pulse, 11. Blasting a hole in Berseker with Heat Blast (Like Saber with her sword) and so on. There are enough ways and they are all different.

Remember that Doomsday starts as powerful as berseker or even stronger (he has mountain+) and gets stronger by absorbing the energy of all the damage it receives and evolves even further.

Meosos said:
Remember that Doomsday starts as powerful as berseker or even stronger (he has mountain+) and gets stronger by absorbing the energy of all the damage it receives and evolves even further.
Doomsday being Mountain level+ comes from this calc, which is regarding a feat Doomsday performed after he had absorbed the energy of a point-blank nuclear explosion, so he should actually start off weaker than that.

@Meosos

Somehow I don't think Doomsday is lucid enough to use all of those methods in succession, and killing him with any of those is easier said than done, given his own toughness and ability to go toe-to-toe with him.

In addition, although he's similarly mad and berserk, Berserker is still smarter than Doomsday via Eye of the Mind (False), which means that he's more likely to dodge and fight better than Doomsday.

^^^ This

I'll go with inconclusive for reasons above, unless someone can prove otherwise.

ConsumingFire said:
Meosos said:
Doomsday being Mountain level+ comes from this calc, which is regarding a feat Doomsday performed after he had absorbed the energy of a point-blank nuclear explosion, so he should actually start off weaker than that.
I don't think Doomsday is portrayed like that. Yes he is mountain level after absorbing a nuclear blast or whatver, but he doesn't revert back after the feat is over. No, the nature of Doomsday is that he always keeps on becoming stronger and stronger after every hit, not go down or decrease.

How powerful Doomsday is in the current DC Unvierse is how normally he starts the fight with.

Back