• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs. Pennywise

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Derry' is the town that the manifestation controls. His name is still Pennywise. lol

I'd also like to add that I remembered where Pennywise's Spatial Manipulation came from. I'm pretty sure it was literally just him making a house bigger on the inside.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
'Derry' is the town that the manifestation controls. His name is still Pennywise. lol
I'd also like to add that I remembered where Pennywise's Spatial Manipulation came from. I'm pretty sure it was literally just him making a house bigger on the inside.
Yeah, I can't imagine that having any practicality combat wise.

Yeah, misheard because it sounded like people were calling him Derry throughout the thread. Anyway, we still just need one more vote for the Doomslayer.

Already added it to Doomguy's profile, but requested to be added to Pennywise's. It's 9-0 now.

Hizack123 said:
You know if you think doomguy is outhax (but he not) you can just give him Unmaker!
Sadly, since Doom Slayer doesn't have this in his own game, we can't.

He does, however, have Siphon Grenades which drain the life-force of demons and transfer it to himself. But even then, Pennywise isn't really a 'demon' in any traditional sense; people just call it that because its evil nature is easy to associate with one. It's much more of a Lovecraftian entity akin to one of the Great Old Ones. (albeit much weaker than the strongest of those, especially in its earthly manifestation)

In any case, his seems to have been added to both of the profiles, so I guess we can close this now.

That might be just it as far as overcoming it with one attack, but he could likely punch into a puddle and spam a different plasma weapon until all the blood is vaporized.

Just BFG, but it doesn't really matter. 7-C Pennywise's Low-High takes years to work, and the best regen he's shouwn that's combat-applicable is High-Low at most.

Bumping a thread that has been concluded almost 2 years ago? Plus it's outdated now. Closing this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back