• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs Jimmy Hopkins

Doomguy vs Jimmy Hopkins

Both 9-B

Doomguy has all weapons within that tier + plasma rifle(can be removed of unfair).

Doomguy has all optional equipment (with the exception of the Berserk sphere).Can be removed if stompish

Jimmy has all optional equipment

Starting distance is 100 meters

Fight takes place in an Arcade.

Speed equal.

Doomguy 1-2 shots 12 megajoules

Jimmy is 7 Megajoules

Doomguy

Jimmy:

Doomguy with the Combat Armor has 9-A durability,

oof.

Something lower than combat armor?Maybe security guard irrc.

Either way Doomguy completely outskills,better AP,LS,practically everything really.

Unless Jimmy has some stuff I’m not aware of.

oof.

Something lower than combat armor?Maybe security guard irrc.
I guess that's fine, but you need to consider the fact Doomguy is using automatic weapons against a kid with no protection from them. The result is clear from the start.

Would it be fair to restrict him to a shotgun and all melee weapons instead?

I thought since Jimmy was of slightly lower AP (and irrc the Chaingun is 9-C),it would’ve been fair with all automatic weaponry.

I thought since Jimmy was of slightly lower AP (and irrc the Chaingun is 9-C),it would’ve been fair with all automatic weaponry.
Piercing.

His body isn't logically durable enough to be bulletproof so he just gets shot in the head and that would be the end of it.

You can restrict him to the shotgun and melee but it doesn't change the result.

Not what I implied when I said that.

Doomguy is an exceptional fighter and doesn't need much aim with something like the Super Shotgun to just kill Jimmy right away, it isn't much of a fight.

Doomguy has 9-B weaponry only.It’s stated in the OP.

Super Shotgun is 9-A.

His regular shotgun is 9-B,but the point makes sense either way.Hence the cover to help Jimmy.

Either way, I don't think you can get a fair fight without severely handicapping Doomguy.

Tbf,Doomguy quite literally only has a shotgun,pistol,and all melee weaponry.

While Jimmy has entire soda launchers,stink bombs,itchy powder and more.

While Jimmy has entire soda launchers,stink bombs,itchy powder and more.
Not sure what stink bombs and itchy powder will do beyond make Doomguy more angry.

Jimmy can't dodge gunshots from an experienced gunman and doesn't have the prowess to deal with him in close quarters, not to mention the huge LS gap.

Shame.

Maybe his poison gun gives him a chance,and apparently that itching powder is enough to stun people.Doomguy could be left vulnerable that way.

Although I’m not too knowledgeable on the bully series

Back