• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Don't mind me, I'm just cooking the best match (Marsh vs Mama Tattletail)

Everything is presumably SBA here, so they’d start 4 kilometers apart, which means that mama’s stealth mastery will come in real handy here for getting the jump on marsh, who has zero experience in dealing with stealth mastery dudes, let alone mama’s teleportation, which would also prove useful in catching him off guard.

So I think marsh would just get jumped and possibly killed by mama instantly thanks to her teeth being a much more viable way of killing marsh than the latter simply trying to punch them 💀

Everything is presumably SBA here, so they’d start 4 kilometers apart
The characters start as far away from each other as the highest range of the fighters is, but a maximum of 4 kilometers.

So they would start from standard melee range

Back