• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doflamingo vs Cracker

I'm thinking Doffy with Very High Difficulty. My reasoning is as follows:

Overall, one could argue that his DF ability is even more versatile than Cracker's. His range is at least somewhat superior. His defense is just about as good as long as he is using his Awakening, which is impressive considering that Cracker's defense is one of the most versatile in the whole series. Also, based on what we have seen of the two, they each have advantages in terms of their Haki: Cracker quite obviously has better armament Haki, Luffy even said "his Haki is even stronger than Mingo's!" while fighting Cracker. On the other hand though, Doffy has MUCH better Observation Haki showings than Cracker from what we have seen of the two.

I don't think Doffy's stamina is inferior to Cracker's at all (despite Cracker being able to easily fight for 11 hours straight), considering that he was able to fight Gear 4th Luffy like he did for over 45 minutes even after having all his internal organs ripped apart by Law's durability-negating attack and having to piece them back together with makeshift stitches.

Now, what is Doffy's biggest advantage here? Well, the man is a BEAST when it comes to taking hits and damage and being able to still fight despite the damage he's taken; As I just mentioned, he can even fight with all his major internal organs ruptured and shredded! Cracker, on the other hand, by his own admission freaks out over even the tiniest scratch. Basically, if Doffy can manage to land even ONE tiny hit on Cracker's real body, then it will psychologically throw Cracker off his game, which is an opportunity that Doffy (ruthless bastard that he is) would IMMEDIATELY exploit with nonstop rapidfire attacks.

Doffy is also smarter and a better strategist both in the long-term as well as in the midst of combat, and is a master of psychological warfare, so I have no doubt that he could come up with a strategy to psyche Cracker out and cause him to show an opening.

So yeah, I think Doffy takes this. With VERY HIGH difficulty however, since Cracker is certainly no pushover, has better armament haki, a very versatile ability, and insane stamina aside from his pain tolerance.

Rei Rubro said:
Doflamingo could not use the awakening on the soldiers?
We do not have any evidence that he can use his puppeteering abilities (I am assuming you meant those, not awakening, as saying awakening in this context wouldn't make much sense; he can use his awakening to attack anything he wants) on something as strong as the Biscuit Soldiers; Luffy had to go Gear 4th in order to damage the Biscuit Soldiers, just as he had to go Gear 4th to break through Doffy's puppeteering body-control ability, meaning that the soldiers are probably at least as strong as the puppeteering ability, and thus we cannot assume that Doffy could control them.

On the ooooother hand though, Doffy was able to puppeteer the likes of Jozu, Whitebeard's third or fourth strongest commander, during the Marineford War. So MAYBE he could puppeteer the biscuit soldiers? But even if so (and it's just speculation that he could so we can't really use it for this battle), he probably couldn't puppeteer more than one at a time, and considering that Cracker can make hundreds of those suckers at once, that won't help much. Lol.

As I said, while Doffy can probably take this, it won't be an easy win and there won't be any shortcuts he can take; this will be very high difficulty for him.

Goodyfresh said:
Rei Rubro said:
We do not have any evidence that he can use his puppeteering abilities (I am assuming you meant those, not awakening, as saying awakening in this context wouldn't make much sense; he can use his awakening to attack anything he wants) on something as strong as the Biscuit Soldiers; Luffy had to go Gear 4th in order to damage the Biscuit Soldiers, just as he had to go Gear 4th to break through Doffy's puppeteering body-control ability, meaning that the soldiers are probably at least as strong as the puppeteering ability, and thus we cannot assume that Doffy could control them.
On the ooooother hand though, Doffy was able to puppeteer the likes of Jozu, Whitebeard's third or fourth strongest commander, during the Marineford War. So MAYBE he could puppeteer the biscuit soldiers? But even if so (and it's just speculation that he could so we can't really use it for this battle), he probably couldn't puppeteer more than one at a time, and considering that Cracker can make hundreds of those suckers at once, that won't help much. Lol.

As I said, while Doffy can probably take this, it won't be an easy win and there won't be any shortcuts he can take; this will be very high difficulty for him.
I am referring to Awakening itself, not to Parasite. Cracker soldiers are crackers, not living beings, could Doffy transmute them that way? (I agree that Doffy wins, by the feats and etc. I just wanted to take that same doubts).

Rei Rubro said:
Goodyfresh said:
Rei Rubro said:

I am referring to Awakening itself, not to Parasite. Cracker soldiers are crackers, not living beings, could Doffy transmute them that way? (I agree that Doffy wins, by the feats and etc. I just wanted to take that same doubts).
Good point, but I doubt that he can, we've seen no evidence that someone can use Awakening to transmute substances which are already under the complete control of another Devil Fruit power. Until we see someone perform such a feat, we can't simply assume that someone is capable of doing so, as by VsBattles rules we can only go by feats which have actually been seen in the canon of a series.

@Calaca Vs: If you're counting votes, you should edit the original post starting the thread to have something like:

"Doflamingo:

Cracker: "

That's the standard practice here, and you should tally each vote as it comes in. If you don't do so, it will quickly become a hassle to keep track of things as this thread grows longer and longer.

1997KD said:
Doffy can turn all cracker biscuit into his string, what cracker can ever do to him?
Btw guys need help on it-https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2197586?useskin=oasis
Again, WE HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY EVIDENCE IN THE SERIES that a devil fruit user's awakening can transmute substances already under the control (and created by) another person's devil fruit. For battles on this site, we can only go by feats which we canonically know are possible for a character.

So no, we cannot say that Doffy is capable of such a thing. In fact, I highly doubt he could do so even as a point of speculation, considering that Cracker's biscuits are armored with stronger armament Haki than Doffy's own, and are created and controlled by cracker's own power.

You should read the previous posts in this thread before making a statement such as this, considering the thread isn't even that long yet.

And about what Cracker can do to him, as you ask? Well, Doffy's own physical body's durability is not high enough to tank attacks from Cracker's biscuit soldiers (let alone Cracker himself using his sword) without taking damage, and as mentioned, his armament Haki is known to be weaker than Cracker's. So Cracker can do PLENTY to him, actually. Remember, Big Mom knew that Luffy was the one who defeated Doffy, and she specifically sent Cracker to go take him down even despite knowing that.

I do think Cracker will eventually lose, but as I said in my vote post above, I think the difficulty will be very high for Doflamingo, and he will be exhausted and beat up before finally managing to win.

To the OP: Again, you should edit the original post to have running tallies for the votes for each character, that way things won't get hard to keep track of once this thread gets long enough.

Unforgiven0815 said:
Cracker overwhelms him.
A vsbattle vote cannot be considered valid if you do not give a valid reason for your vote. Why do you think that Cracker overwhelms him?

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you or anything, since personally even though I do think Doffy will win, I think it would be a REALLY close fight. . . .but I'm just saying that by the rules of this site, for your vote to be counted you have to give proper reasoning for it.

So again: Why exactly do you think Cracker would be able to "overwhelm" Doffy? You seem to think it would pretty much be a one-sided stomp. . . .why is that?

I am so stoked about this battle, guys. I've been wanting to see it on this site for so long now and was always just too lazy to make it myself, lol. I DEFINITELY want to see the reasoning of anyone who thinks Cracker will win even though that disagrees with my own view, as I acknowledge that there may be things I am not properly considering here.

Edit: Btw, part of my reason for thinking this will be a VERY CLOSE MATCH is the fact that there was a VsBattle on here between Katakuri and Doffy, and although Katakuri won, the general agreement in that thread was that it was a pretty close match, and Doffy still got plenty of votes. My reasoning is that if people think Doffy can at least somewhat stand up to Katakuri, he should be on the level of Katakuri's younger and much weaker brother.

I can't vote but I can argue in my own thread so I'll point some of Cracker's advantages:

• Number: He just need to clap his hands to make a powerful army of biscuit-men with enough power to tank Gear 3rd Luffy. Doffy is maybe stronger than the BS but many of them will make this harder for him.
  • Superior Buso. Nothing much to say. Doffy did nothing with a armored kick to Luffy while Cracker almost cut his arm. Some of you can say that Cracker has the advantage but IIRC Doffy was using his strings to enhance his kick even further and said threads has cutting properties. Maybe I'm wrong cause I must reread that part tbh.
With a superior number and a higher AP via Armament Haki Cracker could just stomp Doffy (not AP stomp nor wiki-stomp but give Doffy the Hulk treatment).

Calaca Vs said:
I can't vote but I can argue in my own thread so I'll point some of Cracker's advantages:
  • Number: He just need to clap his hands to make a powerful army of biscuit-men with enough power to tank Gear 3rd Luffy. Doffy is maybe stronger than the BS but many of them will make this harder for him.
  • Superior Buso. Nothing much to say. Doffy did nothing with a armored kick to Luffy while Cracker almost cut his arm. Some of you can say that Cracker has the advantage but IIRC Doffy was using his strings to enhance his kick even further and said threads has cutting properties. Maybe I'm wrong cause I must reread that part tbh.
With a superior number and a higher AP via Armament Haki Cracker could just stomp Doffy (not AP stomp nor wiki-stomp but give Doffy the Hulk treatment).
Yup, all true, except you're forgetting that Doffy's AWAKENING strings, when armored with his buso haki, are much much stronger and were just as capable of injuring Gear 4th: Bound Man Luffy as Cracker was with his armament haki and sword. Yeah, he couldn't injure Gear 4th Luffy without his awakening, but with it, he was able to thrash Luffy around pretty well, and there was at least one instance where the strings pierced right through Luffy's body and stabbed into him while he was in Gear 4th.

Also, the whole "numbers" advantage is again not as big a deal against Doffy as it is against Luffy (who is a purely melee fighter) because of Doffy's awakening. With his awakening, Doffy is able to endlessly produce strings in as large a quantity as he pleases from his surrounding environment, strings which as I mentioned seem to be just as strong as Cracker's attacks with his true body given how they can injure Gear 4th Luffy (and keep in mind, he was injuring Luffy with those awakening-strings even though all his internal organs were shredded by Law's earlier attack. . . .i.e. Doffy was WEAKENED at the time).

In my opinion, the way this battle would be likely to go is that it would be hours and hours long as the massive sea of never-endingly created strings from Doffy's awakening clashes continuously with the never-ending biscuit warriors created by Cracker. This is why I think Doffy will win: Because he is a smarter guy and better strategist (I mean, he is literally hands-down one of the smartest people in the ENTIRE world of One Piece, the dude's abilities to scheme and strategize and psyche-out his opponents are basically legendary), so he'd be more likely than Cracker come up with a strategy to get past his opponent's defenses and hit his actual body. And we all know that any hit on Cracker's body is liable to bring him down, as the guy is a total wuss in that regard. Lol. Meanwhile, Doffy is a beast at taking pain and should be able to take many hits from Cracker and still be able to fight. I mean, again, the guy has freaking Regenerationn using his strings that enabled him to fight Gear 4 Luffy even when literally all his major internal organs were shredded.

I know. I was pointing Cracker's advantages as a way to win but not decisive tho.

Calaca Vs said:
I know. I was pointing Cracker's advantages as a way to win but not decisive tho.
Ah, I see. Makes sense. Yes, the things you mentioned are definitely advantages on Cracker's part. For sure the biggest one is his superior armament haki. I feel that matters more here than his numbers-advantage, considering that Doffy's awakening is pretty much perfect for countering the latter. The armament haki though, I admit that will give Doflamingo a hard time, that's why I think his win here would be high-difficulty. Like yeah, I think Doffy will win, but I also think he will be like, half to 70% dead by the time he manages to kill Cracker, lmao. Not that being 70% dead really seems to slow Doffy down all that much. . . .damn, he really is badass. . . .he would have kicked Luffy's ass if Law hadn't already softened him up so much. And let's not forget that during the war, right before he attacked Whitebeard, Hawkeyes Mihawk addressed Doffy and said "I want to see how far off the 'world's strongest man' is from our own level," implying that the World's Strongest Swordman himself thinks Doffy is close to his own level. That's some impressive hype.

Man, I'm sorry I am such a hugely obsessive nerd about One Piece. Not tryign to be annoying with these super-long posts, lol but I guess I am. My bad.

"he would have kicked Luffy's ass if Law hadn't already softened him up so much"

There's a thread named "No Plot-Armor Edition" where Doffy won against Luffy.2

Calaca Vs said:
"he would have kicked Luffy's ass if Law hadn't already softened him up so much"
There's a thread named "No Plot-Armor Edition" where Doffy won against Luffy.2
Lol, you're right, I actually knew that but had totally forgotten about it until you reminded me just now.

Doffy and Cracker really do seem to be "about the same level" overall: To beat Doffy, Luffy needed major assistance from Law, and to beat Cracker, he needed major assistance from Nami involving a major weakness of Cracker's DF.

Luffy gets stronger so quickly though. After reaching Katakuri's level and learning Haki Future-Vision, he could totally win against Doffy now even if Doffy was totally uninjured when they started. Man, I love One Piece, and I love Luffy. Definitely my favorite Shounen battle series ever.

I love it too, man.

But yeah, Doffy and Cracker seems to be at least comparable with a badass fight until one of them falls from pure exhaustion.

Calaca Vs said:
I love it too, man.
But yeah, Doffy and Cracker seems to be at least comparable with a badass fight until one of them falls from pure exhaustion.
Or alternatively, until Doffy manages to draw EVEN ONE SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD from Cracker, at which point Cracker freaks out from the tiniest bit of pain and faints like the wuss that he is. And then Doffy kills him while he's passed out because Doffy is a raging ruthless asshole. Lmao.

What I love about Cracker being such a pussy is that he himself fully admits to it, lol. He's like "yeah I'm a total pussy who can't take even the tiniest injury, so I just use my power to create armor." Freaking hilarious. I love how QUIRKY characters always are in One Piece.

Aaaand then when it turned out that Katakuri, the most serious-looking badass strongest member of the Big Mom Pirates, looks totally goofy while eating and reacts to comments about "big mouths" the same way that Buggy reacts to comments about big/red noses. Lmaooooo.

Goodyfresh said:
Unforgiven0815 said:
Cracker overwhelms him.
A vsbattle vote cannot be considered valid if you do not give a valid reason for your vote. Why do you think that Cracker overwhelms him?
I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you or anything, since personally even though I do think Doffy will win, I think it would be a REALLY close fight. . . .but I'm just saying that by the rules of this site, for your vote to be counted you have to give proper reasoning for it.

So again: Why exactly do you think Cracker would be able to "overwhelm" Doffy? You seem to think it would pretty much be a one-sided stomp. . . .why is that?

I am so stoked about this battle, guys. I've been wanting to see it on this site for so long now and was always just too lazy to make it myself, lol. I DEFINITELY want to see the reasoning of anyone who thinks Cracker will win even though that disagrees with my own view, as I acknowledge that there may be things I am not properly considering here.

Edit: Btw, part of my reason for thinking this will be a VERY CLOSE MATCH is the fact that there was a VsBattle on here between Katakuri and Doffy, and although Katakuri won, the general agreement in that thread was that it was a pretty close match, and Doffy still got plenty of votes. My reasoning is that if people think Doffy can at least somewhat stand up to Katakuri, he should be on the level of Katakuri's younger and much weaker brother.
He overwhelms him with his Biscuit Soldiers by sending them after him. Doffy is no Luffy who would just keep eating the Biscuits for 11 hours, he would need to keep fighting while Cracker is somewhere, clapping and keep bringing new ones after him.

If Doflamingo manages to get to him, then there would still be already 1 or 2 new Soldiers waiting for him.

Also, WCI Luffy>Dressrosa Luffy, including Gear 4. Not to mention that he had Tankman after eating all those Biscuits which Doffy again, doesn't have. I just don't see him beating someone like Cracker. Putting up a damn good fight, yea, but nothing more.

Unforgiven0815 said:
Goodyfresh said:
Unforgiven0815 said:
Cracker overwhelms him.

He overwhelms him with his Biscuit Soldiers by sending them after him. Doffy is no Luffy who would just keep eating the Biscuits for 11 hours, he would need to keep fighting while Cracker is somewhere, clapping and keep bringing new ones after him.
If Doflamingo manages to get to him, then there would still be already 1 or 2 new Soldiers waiting for him.

Also, WCI Luffy>Dressrosa Luffy, including Gear 4. Not to mention that he had Tankman after eating all those Biscuits which Doffy again, doesn't have. I just don't see him beating someone like Cracker. Putting up a damn good fight, yea, but nothing more.
You do realize that Doffy was SEVERELY weakened and damaged, with his internal organs all half-shredded, when he fought Luffy, right? And yet, Luffy still couldn't beat him in just one use of Gear 4th, and needed help. Uninjured and with his full stamina, Doflamingo with Awakening should easily be enough stronger than Dressrosa Luffy to be at least as strong (but probably stronger) as WCI Luffy (pre-Katakuri), but with much better range, versatility, and WAY better stamina.

In terms of the massive army of biscuit soldiers, Doffy's awakening is a much better counter for it than Luffy's melee fighting style due to its versatility and range, as well as its ability to provide a complete 360 degree defense much like what Cracker can do with his biscuit soldiers.

And let's not think for even a second that Doffy can't come up with a strategy and plan to get past the army of biscuit soldiers and damage Cracker's real body. Doffy has better observation haki than Cracker, huge range (up to many miles with some of his attacks), and is easily the smartest and most strategic character in the entire series so far. Cracker, on the other hand, is a moron who fell into a trap set by an idiot like Luffy, of all people. If freaking Luffy can get the guy to fall for an obvious trap, then I'm POSITIVE that Doflamingo, the master of manipulation, can do so. His biggest issues will be with Cracker's superior Armament Haki and his insane stamina, those are the things that I think will give him real difficulty.

Here's how I see the cards for each of these fighters:

AP/Dura: Cracker - Moderate edge.

Doflamingo scales above Gear 2nd and 3rd Luffy, but inferior to Gear 4th without the use of Awakening, whereas Cracker, while still weaker than Gear 4th, has showings of being able to hurt him while Doflamingo has failed to do so (though he was weakened)

Haki: Tie.

Cracker's Armament Haki is stronger, but he has no implication or confirmation of any usage of Kenbunshoku Haki, and Doflamingo has Haoshoku. So the edge doesn't go to anyone considering Doflamingo has inferior Armament, but 2 other forms of Haki to utilize that Cracker has never been shown using. It balances out.

Devil-Fruit: Doflamingo - Moderate+ edge.

Cracker can create an "infinite" amount of soldiers to fight for him, but Doflamingo has vastly superior range, nigh-invisible threads, the ability to immobilize Cracker or his soldiers with threads spread out, fully control Cracker with Parasito (Parasito wont work on the soldiers since they lack any form of human parts or nervous system), and can fly upon other advantages that Cracker does not have including regenerative capabilities.

• Doflamingo also has awakening, so ground combat instantly goes to him as well, and Cracker is susceptible to attacks from literally any angle or direction.
Speed: Cracker - Slight edge.

Doflamingo, at least when he was in perfect condition, can keep up with Gear 2nd Luffy, and is capable of reacting to Gear 4th Luffy (inconsistently, as he was able to fend him off for 20 minutes, but got blitzed at one instance--then again, he was weakened). But Cracker was capable of pressuring Gear 4th Luffy to some degree before the fight went off-panel.

Combative Intellect: Doflamingo - Moderate+ edge.

Cracker is quite clever and utilizes some tricks in combat to catch his opponents off guard, but Doflamingo goes way beyond this, and easily tricked Luffy time and time again despite Law's warnings, manipulated Law into playing into his hands, and much more.

Stamina: Doflamingo - Massive edge.

Cracker "lasting 11 hours" against Luffy means nothing when he was mostly standing around and calling in more biscuits to fight for him. Normal humans can perform physical labor for such a period and still be in okay shape by the end of the day. He never took a hit, and when he finally did, he passed out immediately. Doflamingo has taken much worse punishment, and could keep fighting, or shrug off the damage.

Fight most likely plays out with Doflamingo fighting Cracker (hidden in his biscuit soldier), and Doflamingo destroys the soldier without much fuss, leading Cracker into his surprise attack which would likely connect to Doflamingo, who would try to block, but take some damage (Doesn't matter cus Sufuku Sagyo unless Cracker manages to take an arm or leg). At this point, Doflamingo either uses Parasito and catches Cracker off guard, or fights normally and is pressed by the number of soldiers and Cracker, opting to use his Awakening and immobilizing the soldiers while simultaneously attacking Cracker with Billow-White.

Either Doflamingo takes over Cracker's body with Parasito early on in their fight, or he simply spams Awakening and whittles Cracker down until finishing him off. Cracker isn't going to get near Doflamingo due to there being hardly a difference in speed, Doflamingo surrounding himself with threads, having flight, kenbunshoku, possibly using Black Knight to trick Cracker into fighting a fake, thus trapping him and concealing his own location.

Doflamingo mid-diffs Cracker, only because current scaling suggests Doffy being weaker in AP/Dura. When the edits happen, Doflamingo takes this with lower difficulty.

Back