• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does the words "Planet" and "Planets" make a difference?

For example, if someone said, "I can destroy a planet" and another said "I can destroy many planets"

Does Planet = Planet Level and Planets = Solar System Level?

Planets would mean Low 4-C, but it depends on the context of the quote.

Like, "X can destroy planets" just means X is capable of it, not that they can do it to multiple at once.

It's like saying "I like to eat lollipops". It just means I generally do it, not that I eat multiple at once.

depends on their size and planets in on strike often refer to 5-A or even high 5-A to low 4-C well it all depends on circumstances but it normally makes a difference

Since this is kind of related in a way, what about if someone said "star" and "stars"?

What would be the context for this case like the above?

Questions are kinda ambiguos, it could mean either he can one shot several planets/stars or doing it over time. If the character itself hasn't showed anything he claims to do, is meanless.

If someone said they destroy stars like "i can destroys stars" it just means they can. If someone said "ah dude that attack took out planets/stars/mountains/whatever" then its multiple.

Just depends on the context used.

I agree that this is an ambiguous statement, and that feats are FAR more useful.

If he can destroy just a planet, then planet level. If he can destroy several planets he could get possibly Large Planet level or Low 4-C depending on how many planets would likely be involved.

But as the others say, this would need context and feats. Like, have others demonstrated planet busting power? Has this character fought any of those characters?

Back