• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Qualitative Superiority grant Immeasurable Speed?

Self-explanatory enough thanks to my title, I am asking if being qualitatively superior (that is: 1-A and so forth) would automatically grant Immeasurable speed.

My reasoning is that qualitatively superior beings, due to being superior to Low 1-A, which sort of encompasses all possible dimensions, and due to being ontologically superior, would also be transcendent to dimensionality as a whole and in its conceptuality.

As such, they would also be transcendent to things like distance (and I suppose time), making it immeasurable by the speed formula.

However, I could also see counterarguments to this, because this is achieved by a state of being rather than sheer speed. So myself I do not know, hence I ask.

Off-Topic: Would they also have resistance to Conceptual Manipulation as qualitatively superior beings seem to transcend a few concepts?

I was informed that 1-A and above are Immeasurable by default yes. Whole on paper, they could still be susceptible to their own perception of linear time; even 1-A and above realms could have their own degrees of spatio-temporal dimensions yes. And various 1-A to High 1-A+ characters often perceive their own realms as regular universes and each other humans. But from those of Qualitatively inferior realms, they; they are perceived as being frozen inside fictional works whether it be games, movies, TV, or books. But anyone who can basically try reading a book backwards or start reading it, but then turn pages backwards to reread previous pages is basically achieving what all of those below 1-A perceive as Immeasurable. Same with in a game, going back to reset game data to start from scratch, or rewinding a film. So however you look at it, it is effectively Immeasurable; and a level above "Moving across Uncountable Infinite number of temporal dimensions" no less.

Not sure about conceptual manipulation, but at least as far as I know, lots of their basic concepts are also qualitatively superior to the concepts of Low 1-A and below of same topics and what not.

I was informed that 1-A and above are Immeasurable by default yes. Whole on paper, they could still be susceptible to their own perception of linear time; even 1-A and above realms could have their own degrees of spatio-temporal dimensions yes. And various 1-A to High 1-A+ characters often perceive their own realms as regular universes and each other humans. But from those of Qualitatively inferior realms, they; they are perceived as being frozen inside fictional works whether it be games, movies, TV, or books. But anyone who can basically try reading a book backwards or start reading it, but then turn pages backwards to reread previous pages is basically achieving what all of those below 1-A perceive as Immeasurable. Same with in a game, going back to reset game data to start from scratch, or rewinding a film. So however you look at it, it is effectively Immeasurable; and a level above "Moving across Uncountable Infinite number of temporal dimensions" no less.

Not sure about conceptual manipulation, but at least as far as I know, lots of their basic concepts are also qualitatively superior to the concepts of Low 1-A and below of same topics and what not.
Thank you a lot.

Back