• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

does never being able to tire still count as infinite stamina?

i know it is a common thing for vampires to never be tired
but does that mean they would have infinite stamina?

Maybe, but prefer more elaborate context; that vampires are incapable of experiencing fatigue?
idk man..i looked at the profile for dracula and this is the scan which is used for infinite stamina
g6OF9EW.jpeg

Being able to never tire means limitless stamina, so I would say yes (I also prefer the name of "limitless" than "infinite" because the latter often refers to size).

Back