• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does my OC strong enough for 1-A?

My OC from short story I write right now, and I want to publish on deviantart or something.
The cosmology of my verse will look like this. Sorry if it stupid or not fits here.
There's exist 4 domains.
1. Unnamed Domain. An unending realms of space and time, called "Worlds of Form. And extra-dimensional realms above, called "World of Formless". You can exit this realms through occultism, and then, you will appear in the next, second Domain.
2. This domain called "The Field of Emeralds". This is a unending green field with high grass. You can find a lot of gems here, and you will find, that previous domain inside one of the gems. So these gems are multiverses (metaverses?). Being of this realms can break these emeralds with his hands, causing destruction of entire realms, or control anything within gems.
3. Next Domain called "Archive". This is great construction resembles old chinese archive, with unimaginable number jade seals. And the "Field of Emeralds" is one of these seals. Inhabitants of the Archive can destroy, change or rewrite jade seals.
4. Last domain is a "Garden of the Eraam". This realm appears to be giant garden with unending chains of Egyptian stelaes.
And the Archive by simple logic is one of the stelaes. In the center of this metaphysical garden sits Eraam. Eraam wrote all stories and loves to watch them. He may edit them, or destroy them, which he doing many many times, again and again.

So, if you able to understand my schizophrenic explanation, can you explain, is Eraam able to get 1-A if I create page about him?

Last edited:
Nowhere near Tier 1-A. The World of Forms by Plato is a conceptually location whose potency cannot be determined. By extra-dimensional, I will assume you mean higher dimensions. But do note that if you did not, this caps at Low 1-C, baseline at most. So by the second realm, we just have questionable Low 1-C realms. Eraem or Eraam is at least 5D under this definition.

I forgot check this in the translator, sorry. I mention the line between the World of Forms and the World of Formless to emphasize that there is no space in the second, and no spatial dimensions. So I'm not exactly sure how it relates to multidimensional structures.

Back