• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Does Mid-Godly Regen cover this?

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
In Divinity, Source Vamparism completely destroys "every echo" of the target, including their loves, emotions, mind, memory, and soul. My question is this: can Mid-Godly regen users come back completely from this?

If they can come back, does everything about them (including memories, mind, etc) cone back unscathed? Or would they reform but still be psychologically destroyed?

I am curious as to what your opinions are on this.

Assaltwaffle said:
In Divinity, Source Vamparism completely destroys "every echo" of the target, including their loves, emotions, mind, memory, and soul. My question is this: can Mid-Godly regen users come back completely from this?
If they can come back, does everything about them (including memories, mind, etc) cone back unscathed? Or would they reform but still be psychologically destroyed?

I am curious as to what your opinions are on this.
Sounds like baseline mid godly

So their minds and emotions could come back alongside their bodies and souls?

I know they would come back, I just want to know if they would come back the same person.

Assaltwaffle said:
So their minds and emotions could come back alongside their bodies and souls?
I know they would come back, I just want to know if they would come back the same person.
Likely it would, but anythings possible. If it's everything, unless they regen from one of those things, they should for be fine.

Guys, I know that they would survive. I was just curious if they come back as if nothing happened or if they are still mentally damaged. Just seems odd that some of these regenerators can be mind haxxed normally but be mentally unphased by having their mind deleted.

I think that it may depend from case to case, but generally I think that they would recover eventually.

Back